If you drink alcohol you are literally poisoning your body to appease normies and make up for your autistic social...

If you drink alcohol you are literally poisoning your body to appease normies and make up for your autistic social skills. One or two isn’t bad but getting shitfaced will you. Don’t be weak willed anons

Getting shitfaced will you. Good post.

I hate the taste of any alcohol, have to force down a beer or two at work social events to keep up appearances and get promotions. I hate normies

I get drunk almost everyday by myself, it has nothing to do with being a normie, if anything drinking is the opposite of normal because most people aren't drunk at 10am on Saturday morning

>having fun and not giving a fuck is something only the most normal of normies do

Autism detected

/r9k/, /pol/, reddit faggots need to leave. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a drink now and then. It has nothing to do with being a normalfag, you're just a beta aspy.

I drink because it feels good, faggot.

literally this, 2 scotches down and I woke up at 9:30.
>tfw recently realized I'm alcoholic

Agreed shit taste yucky anyway

>This
The other day I went clubbing after a year, got drunk like I did at 18 (22 now) and it was the most fun I've had in months.

Oh yeah I'm the one that's supposed to stop after generations of alcoholism? Until I miss a workout, drinking is happening.

wew you sure did trigger alot of normies in here OP. Kek

>tfw stop doing drugs or alcohol
>tfw been a couple of years since straight sobriety
>tfw body simply feels right
>tfw appreciative and content

It really is all a trick to turn you against yourself.

Alcohol mongs btfo. Enjoy your perpetual next-day weakness until the end of time because you can't stop drinking losers.

>If you drink alcohol it means you get shitfaced every day.
Also, if you hidrate well there's no hangover to speak of.

>Also, if you hidrate well there's no hangover to speak of.
This. Pretty much just get the tiniest bit of a hangover no matter how much I drink because of the amount of water I drink and since I'm more healthy in general

But I only drink alcohol alone or I'm playing Vidya with my sister.
Also
>Implying I have a social life
I find drinking helps me stop stressing about anything for a couple hours and get to sleep easier. It also feels warm and calming. I feel sluggish the next day though
I don't get much of a hangover as I don't drink hat much but my muscles still feel like they are weighlayed and I'm less flexible and energetic.

This applies to smoking too. Tobacco is a jewish plot. It has nicotine, a performance enhancer so you work harder short-term; but then it kills you around retirement age so you die when you leave the work-force.

This

True, however if you have more than a hormetic 1 glass a day, it lowers test and overall is detrimental to health and gains.

t. genelet

>not having an alcoholic male family member.
>low T detected

>not pacing yourself

No will lower faggot, lmfao

Hey and guys, if you are a parent please dont drink...please

I've recently started drinking almost daily and I'm starting to look extremely tired all the time.

I just wish I could find a different way to deal with my job stress.

Been alone for too long. Probably doesn't help.

Plan on getting rejected by my oneitis next week so I can fucking move on already.

user, give weed high in CBD a go
fuck all the fags here that will say shit about it - I had the choice of either drinking a lot or smoking, and smoking ended up being the healthier option (even better if you just vape oils)

>humans have been drinking alcohol since at least 7000 BC
>judaism first appeared around 3000 years ago

>drinking to appease normies

does anyone actually do this? What if I just love being absolutely fucking shitfaced; white girl wasted; sloshed; shithoused

fucking weird ass weabs on this board

How do you fight the urge to drink when you're sad?

Nothing wrong with parents drinking, so long as they know their limits.

I'll admit that they're a factor for why I don't drink much, though. The only time my grandfather ever said "I love you" or nice things in general was when he was actually drunk, and I don't want to end up like that.

Why are you not smoking weed?

Choosing alcohol over weed is literally retarded. Look at the lancet scale where it places alcohol in terms of damage in comparison to weed.

>there are literally people on a health and fitness board willingly drinking poison over natures medicine

Wake up people.

Everything in my life i proved when I quit drinking. Im 30 for reference.

Just have zero a week, your mood levels are higher anyway. Just watch out for the weak willed "real men" at parties who are insecure that you can hold a conversation without having to see double.

>natures medicine
Weed literally disrupts the development of your brain if you smoke it more than just on occasion before you finish growing (around 25).

Dude weed lmao itz a medicine senpai.

Kill youself faggot.

Wrong. 18 and over is fine. Legalise it, tax it, use the money to improve the country.

And ban alcohol. If alcohol was created today it would be illegal and seen as a Class A drug.

>Wrong.
>Prior studies have shown that people who use marijuana often or have used it for some time show changes in the connections among their brain structures. The changes may be within the structures themselves, or in the volume of certain brain areas. This is particularly true if they used marijuana repeatedly when they were young
>The literature not only suggests neurocognitive disadvantages to using marijuana in the domains of attention and memory that persist beyond abstinence, but suggest possible macrostructural brain alterations (e.g., morphometry changes in gray matter tissue), changes in white matter tract integrity (e.g., poorer coherence in white matter fibers), and abnormalities of neural functioning (e.g., increased brain activation, changes in neurovascular functioning). Earlier initiation of marijuana use and more frequent use has also been associated with poorer outcome.

>Gives you lung cancer, disrupts brain growth, surrounded by a disgusting sub-culture and makes you a complacent piece of shit.
>Medicine
Alcohol is not better, but holy shit you're retarded.

weak bait

>Blaming others for your lack of self control.

Is there any better indicator of a soyboy