I can do 10 pull-ups now (before I couldn't even bust out one) from dead hang to my chin completely above the bar

I can do 10 pull-ups now (before I couldn't even bust out one) from dead hang to my chin completely above the bar.

Is it possible to get swole doing these? That is if I start eating at a surplus and gaining weight while doing them consistently.

if you increase the resistance by doing weighted pullups yes

maybe if you do like 50 a day yeah it will help your back a lot

You will get ripped doing calestetic exercises but not swole.

as far as calisthenics go pull ups are pretty top tier but still sub optimal. you can add weight pretty easily even at home at least. good idea to be doing dips as well if you can.

How did you train to do your first one?

just add weight when you can do 12x4 with bodyweight

Add weights senpai and you have a top tier exercise. Far Superior to deadlifts.

they're completely different you mouthbreathing luddite

Who this

if you do retarded volume then yeah

I can't remember what the ropes are called, but you can by the non stretch resistance bands (or use a towel).

Throw it over the pull up bar. The close you walk up to the bar the more of the workout it will be.

After you picked your distance lean on all the way back as far as you can holding on to the rope. Then do this in high reps.

Not him and I can't quite do a full pull up quite yet, but at home I do table pull ups like in pic related. I can only do about 8 in a set right now but I figure once I can do maybe 20 or so and once I drop about 10 lbs I'll probably be pretty close to doing a real pull up.

Please dont intentionally trigger the powerlifters

Does it matter if you do them palms-inwards or palms outwards? Does it work different muscle groups? Palms in feels quite easy, but palms out is a struggle.

palms in works only bicep i think

Pom Klementieff, she played mantis in guardians of the galaxy vol. 2

this, but ripped is better than swole

Goddamn
Why did they put all of that shit on her to make her ass ugly.
Fucking mantis was either gold or light green depending on which one you wanted to pic.

that's nearly an inverted row

They didn't even put that much on her.

she's had such a fucking hard life :(
I know this is entirely against the spirit of the board, and I'll go back to hating the Jews right after... but I sincerely hope she's doing OK

Holy moly

I stand by my post.
They put those retarded things on her head like that and gave her those eyes so that she wouldn't outright mog her female co-stars.

>gib korean-french-russian gf