Stress management is essential to gainz

Stress management is essential to gainz.

How does fit manage their stress?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably meditating but I don’t know if it’s working even though I am consistent with it everyday

Quit your job

Found out the reasons why and over what I stress myself and can now embrace the energy gain from it more easily.
Stress isn't necessarily bad you just need to understand it.

I let it build up till I eventually explode or go into a downward depression spiral that will last weeks.

My only outlet is body destroying levels of exercise but my recovery is shit. I'm considered PEDs just so I can have the recovery to bounce back from those types of workouts easier. There was near rape tier sex.
But that is useless because unless I have a dedicated bitchy fuckbuddy to hatefuck into the ground or gf who's the same( more trouble then they are worth for me) I would end up not being able to deal with many women that I interact with on a day to day basis. Because...
Only women who're related to me ugly chicks and gay chicks.

And video games are just frustrating as hell. Anyone have any ideas.
There's like a handful of chill anime I like, rain seems to work, and cooking helps.

Power naps and learning to empty your head

Yeah, working less is key. I work with niggers so the stress is huge.
5 days/week: kill me
4: tolerable
3: now we're starting to live

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with race, the psyops race baiters show up.

I am meditating for 30 mins a day. Also taking Vitaimin d with fish oil at the same time so I don't know if one or the other are working more. Feel better tho.

>everyone experienced with Diversity is a psyop
The psyop is within you, lad. I'm literally just a poorfag talking about IRL, from the makers of Outside

by lifting heavy weights

Deadlifts

He's making a point that niggers are cancerous to work with which they are

Uh huh.
Well, I'll let you people get back to your job. I'm sure you'll change a few minds.

Christ, I genuinely feel bad for you people. Life must actually be hell for you, being this hateful.

I live in a detatched state where I don't really care about anything so I don't get stressed. I also keep focused on what I'm doing at the moment and don't think about the future until I get there. That's not to say I don't work, just that I don't worry about getting it done on time or all the other stuff I have to do afterwards.

Bruh, it's not niggers you hate.
it's poor people.
I was the same. When I was working shit jobs, I hated fucking everyone I worked with. It was mostly black and brown. I was racist as fuck.
Since I've left the inner city and got a real job, I'm fine with all the people I work with. That's my advice to avoid stress, don't live in the city, get a real job. My job is just an office or parks. variation is great

>I let it build up till I eventually explode or go into a downward depression spiral that will last weeks.

My man.

What's getting you stressed?

New job.

Having seen hell, we understand that you are in heaven but don't know it. Be humble and hear us.
I see
>average niggers
>where they are the majority
You see
>statistically rare niggers
>where they are a minority
I'm the guy looking at nigger-as-such.

Anyway, a lot of patrician souls simply don't care to get rich. Material possessions are pretty fuckin boring when you have a library card

I'm gonna stop /pol/luting this thread now, though. Of course I'm right about everything but this place is about the gainz.

Fucking holly shit.
NEET cunt.
Find me 30 minutes from my day to fucking meditate.

Keep your house in order, pay bills and keep things clean and such, leave work at work and social life outside the house.

Dunno know how to explain it but it works for me.

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

poorly

this guy gets it

Philosophy, sleep and music.

Philosophy is stressful as hell since I find it gets you into politics real fast.

Don't laze around. When you need to do something, do it fast and efficiently. List out your daily tasks by when you need them done, then by necessity.

You will live a pretty stressless life when your shit's together. Don't stop doing stuff until you have all of your daily tasks accomplished. procrastination is the enemy.

t. Militaryfag

Yeah...battling with that. Trying to get above politics and think about human existence in general but I feel like a coward for not helping the Right. The eternal struggle of the Nietzsche fanboy

Cigarettes

The only philosophy that doesn't get you stressed like that I find to be the "philosophy" of the Buddha. I never understood the idea of "unsatisfactoriness" due to attachment to the impermanent until I mapped these idea into the way I related to politics.

Politics and political events are like these endless stream you can do nothing about. They change constantly and yet the politically involved attache themselves to it and suffer as a consequence of some desired state fading away and being replaced by some other fading state. When I used to reflect on impermanence I would usually take my sensory perception as an object of study and I wouldn't understand anything, since it's much harder to see the alleged impermanence of the physical objects in front of you.

But it's easy to see it in the large scale events that take place, and how you yourself have a desire to be part of that flow, and how you attach yourself to some of the states that arise within that flow, and how these are just bound to go away.

1. Ashwagandha before sleep
2. Consciously reflect on things that cause me stress and deal with it immediately, eat something and get back to work.
3. Quality sleep

This pretty much. When you're in control, you have way less stress.

I'm not that guy, but you don't need 30 minutes to properly meditate, especially if you are just starting.

Get your day started 5-10 minutes earlier and start with a small session in the morning, do the same just before going to bed in the evening. It's very rare for someone to *literally* not be able to spare 30 minutes in their day, even with a 9-5.

Why the fuck are you on a fitness board? What the fuck do you think about while working out besides sucking cock?

Anyone who doesn't have 30 min a day to fucking meditate is either pretending or a loser.

Good read. I'm not so sure I can do nothing--that strikes me as a cope. History's full of men who did a lot more than nothing. I think what I need to learn is how to act with detachment. To be firmly lodged in permanent Being yet able to act in transient Life (cribbing from Ride the Tiger here). I should read the Bhagavad-Gita again.

What kind of philosophy are you talking about? I'm a Platonist and I find deep contentment and peace in philosophy, which for me is not only a theoretical discipline, but also a way of life.

Biggest time wasters:
>Browsing the internet
>Watching TV
>Scrolling through dating apps
>Playing vidya
>Partying with friends

if you can't find time in your life look to your vices

Try Zen Buddhism my dude. Worked for me.

Read Hardcore Zen. Even if you are skeptical, it's still an interesting story.

Walden touches on the uselessness of politics and news too. He then gets into some economic BS, but there are some ideas that make you think.

>the thoughts that move the world come on dove's feet
>the world revolves around the creators of new values: silently it revolves
Really fucking hope Zarathustra is right and I can make the biggest difference by NEETing out and seeking deep insights

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think part of the issue is you believe history matters and that your part in history matters. It doesn't. Mine doesn't. That girl you like doesn't. We are all waves of the same ocean.

meditation
cold showers
exercise

I guess I'm a Nietzschean-Darwinian. I think that the drive to matter in history, to win, to create is the whole reason for consciousness. And to tell yourself that you've become conscious of the whole, that you've achieved some standpoint where you can see the entire 'ocean' of people and events, is a cope.

Another way to put it: if you were really a wave in the ocean, you wouldn't know about the whole ocean. You have one user's self-interested perspective and you can't escape it. Thinking you can might be a source of comfort, but it's a delusion. Fuck bitches, get money, help your people do the same, win at evolution.

Realizing you are part of the same whole is what makes attitudes like that obsolete.

How do you know? Did you check with the other parts? Have you lived life from any of the other perspectives? Are you by any chance a manlet?

I think your realization is just a way of saying uncle. After all, the whole point of going down the Buddhist path is that things hurt too much.

Plato is intensely political. His philosophy might be abstract at time but it's all for the purpose of finding out what the ideal city -- i.e. the ideal political organization populated with ideal men -- should be. His epistemology justifies the hierarchy that ought to exist within The Republic, and is used in order to base to justify his deduction of the form of the perfect city.

Theory is very often a way to create justification for what one wants practically, and it's thus difficult to isolate Theory from Will or Desires. It goes both way. If one practices a certain way, a Socrate may come up to him and say "Why do you act so?" "Because it is good", the other guy may answer. "But what is Good?" And so we have worked upward from practice to theory, and likewise we can descend from theory to practice, in such a way that the two of them are never independent.

Will look it up.

Sounds like Ellul.

I did check. I am most comfortable with this path.

It doesn't mean I gave up on life. Far from it. Challenges are welcome and needed in my life. It's just a matter of perspective - pain can either hurt or not and you have that choice.

FUCKING BRAPHOGS AND SLAM PIGS BREH!!