Lives at home with his parents

>lives at home with his parents
>Works out like a mad man
>Loves anime
Is Michael B. Jordan /ourguy/?

Best part of Blank Panther, but I'm sick of seeing him on Veeky Forums

>Muh Veeky Forums is /pol/ meme
Go back to R*ddit edge lord.
I haven't seen the movie yet, how's it compare to the hype?

> lives at home with his parents and is a nigger
> Works out like a mad man and is a nigger
> Loves anime and is a nigger
Cant be /ourguy/ 'cause he's a nigger.

It doesn't deserve a 100% metacritic, I can tell you that. It's not shit, though

>Not shit
That's saying something for Marvel.

I unironically hated it. Girlfriend said it was best marvel movie yet. (She also loved Justice League for what it's worth)
It's very african, with literal spear chukers. Has a fucking "what are those" joke. Is a little stuff about white people being evil, but not ss much as I was expecting,
If I'm watching capeshit I atleast wanna see cool fights, and it didn't even have them.
Andy Serkis and Michael B Jordan were good.

Overall. I'd give it a miss. Maybe torrent the dvd

Probably, but this board is filled with nolifers who're looking for an anger outlet and psyops race baiting shills so...
Yeah.

haha nice meme my man! how do i upvote? xd

Look my white brother, I understand where you are coming from but nigger genetics are top tier. The only way to fight against the (((people))) stealing our gains is to form a truce with melaninated ones.

It's a good superhero movie, somewhat like Dark Knight. Political commentary is there but not annoying, not really funny as Ragnarok was and not much feel good vibes as Spiderman gave you, or coolness like Ironman.

Suit effects were shit.

Michael B Jordan has the goat body though and is a pretty cool character.

I like how almost all black power movements name the jews. Jews are just so masochistic that they don't care, it's in their own best interest not to flood europe with mudeslimes because muzzies tend to viciously hate jews but them oven dodgers still want a muzzie filled Europe.

It is too bad that Jews can look white, because that makes them invisible. At least blacks have the honesty to be black, so they can be easily identified.

From his first appearance in Chronicle, I was rooting for the dude. I take consensus--he was the best part of that movie, no homo.

fpbp

>yes goy, hand over your land to the niggers, this is the best way to stick it to the jews!

what kind of hyper contrived mental gymnastics could possibly lead you to this conclusion?
reminds me of those insane shitposters who say mudshit immigrants are great because they hate jews.
complete retardation lmao

>Best part of Blank Panther
Nah. MBJ is a decent actor but his performance was lackluster in this movie
>JUST BURY ME IN THE OCEAN LMAO

Muslims are alpha, Veeky Forums should take note.

caring about a movie for kids

Anime is degenerate

The same as every other marvel movie, but with black people and pseudointellectual commentary. Michael B. Jordan was unironically the beat part by far.