Life coach

The BUFF DUDES.

>roid shoulders + belly
Do they still claim natty?

Jason Genova

its
a
mindset

I like watching his videos but i never do any of his exercices because i'm a boring guy who only bench squat deadlift and do babby assistances like curls and triceps extensions

This glorious faggot right here

Veeky Forums's guru is scoobs no arguying

nu-Veeky Forums guru is probably some faggot like the golden rat

These guys

They are all clickbait faggots. Gurus my anus.

>tfw you dont even care if he isn't real

bless us gigachad.

The only true natty lord.
I use the natty alarm everyday to wake up and kill the day.

>not following BLOATLORD GURU

This guy

tfw you wake up to goooood fucking morning every day

Unironically Scooby. Natty, hardworking, efficient, just seems to genuinely care and has a lifetime of body building knowledge.

Those don't look like roid shoulders at all

Theres only one true king of Veeky Forums

>file name
kek

lenny has the eyes of a leopard seal

My man

greetings

Double nigger

It's so odd to see these other fitness gurus who scrape by on a living doing nothing but working out. Fitness is the embodiment of excelling, of being better, of pushing harder for incremental results. This mindset can be applied to a person's career, social life, financial stability, education and yet so many of these fitness gurus have tunnel vision and have nothing but "muh muscles".

How can a person have pride in their fitness if they are lacking in so many other areas of life? Fit but has to make a living shilling shitty fitness products and youtube videos with a couple thousand view. Fit but only has education/knowledge of fitness related shit. Fit but has no hobbies outside of lifting heavy shit. Fit but has no social network or close friends. Fit but has no future in anything but convincing others that lifting is some kind of overly complex activity that requires years of experience.

People make fun of "nerds" and "losers" who read comics and play video games because that's all they do. They have no life outside of those activities. If someone does nothing but talk about fitness, working out, eating enough protein, weighing their fucking food on gram scales, stressing over minute details of calories of macros instead of just estimating them, they are losers.

As long as I see progress, I am happy. I don't plan on beating Usain Bolt's world records, I dont plan on becoming a mega marathon runner, I dont plan on becoming the strongest man in the world. I eat right and lift hard at the gym. Then I go and try to improve other areas of my life. You should too.

DA BUUUUUUGEZ

>not posting an image of the prophet of Veeky Forums