Vegan Vaginia

>GF went vegan
>Her pussy smells and tastes way better now

This got me wondering, are there things I can eat to produce more cum and boost the rate at which I regenerate "sexual energy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This belongs in the qtddtott, but I'll answer for the sake of time.

Zinc

>regenerate sexual energy

What I mean is being ready for round 2 and 3 faster.

yeah, vegan pussy is on another level

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

As a side note: After being on Pygeum for 5 straight weeks now, I leak pre-cum like a damn faucet. This stuff definitely activates the Cowper’s gland.

>Sauce: thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

Also: eat a lot of fruits so your cum tastes better too.

Zinc is big. So is lecithin. I've heard pygeum does wonders. Stay hydrated.

Fruit is great for cum. If you eat enough you can literally smell orange or pineapple in your jizz.

what's the best aliment to get a lot of zinc ?

Are we talking leaking precum throughout the day or precum during sex? Currently, I don't even precum at all, as told to me by my gf who has given me numerous hand jobs and BJs. It takes me at least 10-20 minutes for a second round of sex. I think I also need to do some more cardio. But I do last a long time, like 30-40 minutes, sometimes I can't cum at all, so this may be good for me if I have more buildup.

Currently, I'm on keto, I am down to like 6'1 190, built, but not as big as I want yet, but I wanna drop another 10% body fat.

I'll try those, I fucking hate oysters and clams. I don't often drink water at work because water speeds through my system so fast. If I drink cup of water, I piss it out within ten minutes if I try to do the thing where I bring a big bottle and drink through the day I am pissing every 10 minutes.

I have heard fruit helps with water retention though.

?????

just buy zinc

Why would you post an image like that

how are you finding bodybuilding on keto? Is it doable? I’ve been doing it for a while but not seeing very significant gains and not getting to take whey more than once every day or every other day doesn’t help

>It takes me at least 10-20 minutes for a second round of sex.
That's perfectly normal user, you don't have to push it too hard. I used to need 5 minutes on my 20s but it increases every year.

I am maybe not building muscle as fast, maybe a 10%-20% reduction in gains, but I am still making gains while getting less fat. I also fast at least 2 days a week. I was getting fat for awhile and my shirts started lifting around my belly, but I had muscle underneath.

Those increases in definition makes up for any gains loss. I was at like 25% body fat before and I think I've drop to like 18-20% now. What's weird is I "feel small". And I think it's really my 1 inch layer of fat going away, but I look better. I'm annoyed that the fat loss causes me to not fill out the arms of my shirt as much and it makes me want to lift more. But I look good as fuck with my shirt off now.

To follow up, I think it's worth it to just deal with until you peel off that layer of fat to know what you really look like.

Awesome, thanks. I was in the same position, my arms got smaller and not building muscle as fast but you do look a lot leaner. Also I feel like bulking/cutting is pretty much nonexistent on keto since you’re always cut if you’re sticking to it, and over the long term you’ll still get gains, you’ll just stay lean and look fit the whole time.

that's a hairy fucking pussy

/r/creepyasterisks2 is a treasure trove of people doing this shit.

Got your back OP

Yea, I think it's good to trim down, stomach loss for a while. I really don't give a shit about being in the 1-2% shrink wrapped range. I just want to get to like 9-10%, then hang out there, my gf like a little chunk anyway and heart disease runs in my family. But my family also is in general fat as fuck. I've heard 9-10% is the best range for heart disease.

Just remember that you are not "shrinking" in muscle, you are losing size in fat, that was a lie all along. I am sad to know my arms and chest are not truely as big as I thought, but now that I see the truth I want to build them more than ever.

Thanks! My gf has gone to BC and once it kicks in after 3 weeks, I am going to full on nut inside her and I want to fill her up to the brim.

your gf has gone to black cock? fujckin cuck

How is it possible for this fitness board to have so many random sex threads? Do people here feel the need to always make a new thread to talk about they have sex? What's the deal with this place.

fitness has a lot to do with health, sexual health is very important. also a lot of people lift to get laid

Yeah.

Sunflower Lecithin, Zinc, L-Arginine and then Pineapples for taste, Celery to make it pearly white.

fuck, wrong post second time today

Pygeum lowers testosterone. Make sure you use Sunflower Lecithin and not Soya Lecithin.

so you think every sexual experience someone has that they want to boast about deserves a new thread? or is this board really just that full of virgins

Don't take too much Zinc. Too much can cause brain damage. It can also cause copper and iron deficiency. No more than 25mg on a healthy diet

Because sexual health... is a thing?

someone sounds bitter

Before you try the other autist stuff. Are you sure you been drinking enough water? Shit makes a huge difference in nutt volume and stickiness.

I was vegan for 4 months, I still miss the way I smelled a year and a half later, wasn't training after a year and a half training and a year off age 19 , didn't count calories or macros ended up losing all my gains

does this actually work?
i was taking L-Arginine for a week, and something did feel different

What do you eat daily on keto? I'm interested in starting it soon. Are you just trying to cut, or are you also trying to put on muscle?

I am probably not, I hate drinking lot of water at work, because then I piss every friggin 10 minutes.

At work I drink two mugs of black coffee, and maybe two small cups of water.

I'm just cutting slowly. I think fasting does most of the weight loss.
Basically, chicken, eggs, broccoli, protein powder, greek yogurt, I was eating tuna a lot until someone told me it would cause brain damage, chik peas, beans, and a bit of fruit for health.

I wouldn't stay on this diet too long as I feel like it upping my cholesterol levels or some shit, but I also take a bit of apple cider vinegar.

I have LOTS of energy, but I think my blood pressure is getting fucked or something. Not to talk about sex all the time, but last time I fucked, after I came, my ears popped and I got really light headed and my left foot went numb. I don't know if it was just a really good cum or I need to reexamine my diet.

coffee makes your cum taste like shit
same with cigs and booze if you do any of them

gf isn't a her pussy is neutral in smell and tastes amazing
she wants to go vegan though but Im keeping her off of it, also thought about it, researched and found out that shit is a big meme that will eventually lead to a lot of health problems as soon as the current gen people age

I get a nice dose from a supplement for hair loss prevention.

>researched and found out that shit is a big meme that will eventually lead to a lot of health problems as soon as the current gen people age
interesting, that didn't happen to the previous generation of vegans who lived 7-10 yrs longer than the average person (adjusted for race, activity, and income level)

I'm not ultra concerned about taste as my gf likes to swallow it all down anyway. Which makes me immensely satisfied as my old gf would not do this. But I do want to cut back to maybe just one cup a day since she so willing to please. I realized I actually like the taste and smell of my new gf's pussy.

Maybe it's more her taking better care of herself? My last gf didn't ever work out, and her pussy ranged from fine, to being an absolute chore to eat. Like, spicey and bitter and musty, like licking an metallic armpit at times, unless she just showered.

New gf's pussy is juicy and fun, but she's also an innie which is nice and she trims her bush way more. My old gf didn't have mega flaps, but I definitely had to move stuff out of the way to get right to the clit. Old gf also used to be a fat kid. I do miss day ass though. New gf has a a good small ass, but I miss the booty if I'm perfectly honest. New gf makes up for it by being more sexually aggressive.

What is going to fuck vegans in the long run? She takes supplements and stuff to get vital meat nutrients. She's a moral vegan, and honestly, I don't give two shits about animals, but all the hormones and shit they put in animals does have me concerned. I want to one day raise my own chickens.

the vegs they eat back then are different then ours. more sprays more fertilizers different DNA.

I think it's a fair assumption to say that most guys get into lifting because they want to be attractive.

Maybe you like the taste of vegan pussy better for the same reason that you don’t mind never eating meat ever again.

>it's not possible to buy organic meat without hormones
Enjoy the vegan high for the first year, soon she'll completely lose her sex drive, become infertile, and have mental issues.

>bulge grows larger
This kid has to be memeing

A LOT of foods have zinc in them, so you can go ahead and try taking a supplement if you wish, something like 5-15mg per serving, whatever.

MY NIGGAS

Because "fitness" is code for "gay pervert sex".

>I have money to buy hand raised fowl and shit.
Nope.

Actually being in the mood, being properly stimulated, and actually finding the person you're attracted to can make the WORLD of a difference, user. Don't go worrying your nuts off thinking you have low testosterone or some shit.

What a chad

Pfft, you fucking broke bitch pleb. I fly to Tokyo once a month just to get the wagyu beef from my farm in Japan's country side where I sometimes find truffles growing. Are you even trying?

I was born in a house with no electricity. Went to med school, but loans are fucking me in the asshole.

Is med school really worth it? I mean, why the fuck do you do it?
Do you actually want to be a medical student to help others, or do you just do it to make money in the future like a welder might go to trade school? I wonder if I should choose something like law or med school considering how much time I have on deck.

8===D~~

>muh soy memes

read the thread and you might learn something

how DO you do kegels?

every time you take a piss try to stop for a couple seconds. do this several times per piss

garlic provides noticeable amount of zinc in addition of boosting test
garlic has other benefits

>*a bulge grows larger in pants to signify confidence*
A L P H A

The change in "taste" is due to a change in her urine. You like the taste of her urine now.

I've went down on dozens of bitches over the years and my current gf of 4 years is a vegan.
I've buried my face in her puss and ass hundreds of times and not once has it even smelled.
Moral the better her diet the better the pussy

getting your face near that place, something i'm certain i'll never do

Just get a trade. You won't be in debt and you'll make enough to be comfortable.

I had got on this stack for about two months last summer, at the time i was cumming twice ore more times a day. Every time was about my Biggest Load ever up until I had started the stack.

>go to music festival several states away by bus
>cant jack it for the 2 days there
>didn't jack it cause sating at a bnb and scared of spycams
>one week of nofap from a person who would fap over 4 times a day on the reg
>finally get to fap a few hours after arriving home
>edge to this chubby MILK TRUCK girl i had fucked a few week eariler
>CUM
>ITS EVERYWHERE
>shirt, pillow, face, hands, bed

10/10 would recommend

That's because you're gay

onions celery garlic nuts and zinc supps. l-arginine and magnesium as well if you want to shoot that over kill monster load

>Vegan Vagina thread

Didn't he get testicular cancer?

>calling someone gay on Veeky Forums
not gay though just got extreme problems with bad smells

Stop going for fat chicks then

that's it??

Yeah, just like lifting is lifting things up and putting them down.

what did you expect from a muscle that makes your dick jerk up

I assumed you would have to do something more intense, kind of like how you dont just bench 20 pounds once and call it a day

Just fap and try to get as much jizz out of your dick like your life depended on it. If you do it often enough you'll get used to it. I personally find it easy since I fapped like 10 times a day when I was a teen.

You’re retarded