Hi Veeky Forums. I used AS years ago before SARMS were well known. Do SARMS work? How to they compare to AS...

Hi Veeky Forums. I used AS years ago before SARMS were well known. Do SARMS work? How to they compare to AS? Are they even as effective as milder AS like Anavar? Thanks in advance..

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit, milk truck!

Bump. I'm interested in this too.

Which SARMS work and are legit and worth the price.

i did a ligandrone cycle and all my lifts went up and i got much bigger, especially my chest and pecs
all i can say is it definitely worked for me

inb4 roidlets all tell you to shoot test instead

Have you tried mk677 and ostarine?

no all ive tried is LG. the guy who recommended me to try SARMS (fucking jacked manlet) told me to just get lg and not bother with the others and i took his word for it

yes SARMS work, the issue is finding a source that is not shit and or overpriced

I've even read up on some that help with fat loss and stamina (cardarine) and was wondering if it was comparable in that regard to GH. Any others with anecdotal evidence?

did you have to take any estrogen blockers or something afterwards?

Forgot pic.

How supressive was it?

I didn't do any kind of PCT or take aromatase inhibitors or anything. except taking ashwaganda (lol) after ending the cycle. Felt totally normal after a week.
I started at 2mg and went up to 8mg every morning for six or eight weeks. In the beginning i was horny as hell and fapping 3x a day. Sex drive went down after a while. I was aslo the hungry hungry caterpillar and eating insane amounts of food constantly during the whole cycle which was awesome

noticable gains? ive been trying to read up on supps. i really want steroids but have a home gym and cant find a source from gym bros. buying online is just a gamble. At least LG wouldnt fuck with your hormones too bad

this

Yes, very noticeable gains. I said that higher up in the thread at

I'm taking Mk677 right now to increase my appetite and for some moderate GH production as I'm trying to get over some injuries. Working so far I think. My skin looks better, I get deeper sleep, my joints in general feel better, improved recovery, and my hunger is always there. I'm only taking 12.5mg every day as I'm not after the IGF1 increase that the 25mg is supposed to offer. 10mg of mk677 has nearly the same effect on GH levels as 25mg so no reason to crazy with the stuff.

I've been taking it for about 3 weeks now. Horrible taste though.

currently on LGD4033 cycle now and comparing to previous mk2866 cycles it is amazing. gained 5kg muscle on this bulk and no sides but you do need a pct! 50/50/25/25 clomid and oct booster.

I'm not understanding the need for pct with lgd4033. I saw the 3 week study where suppression of test and free test was minimal after 3 week, but lh and fsh barely changed.

If you would do a short cycle, say 2/3 weeks, why would you still need to pct?

made for bbc

Are you able to post that study? I've only seen one sound, positive study so far.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/
Ah yep, that's the one I saw too. That looks promising, but it's short cycle, 1mg per day, and funded by the publicly traded pharmaceutical company that founded and manufactures it, so probably not entirely unbiased. I'm still interested though, as SARMS are legal to purchase in my country, and LGD4033 costs less here than 10lbs of whey.

Is 1mg the same dose as what most people take?

It looks like they gained around 2-3 pounds of muscle in the study. Not bad for 21 days but not nearly as much of what some people claim.

URLs are fine to post here right? Don't want a quick ban for posting where you can buy these.

On the local seller's site, it's recommending a way higher dosage of 10mg daily for 30 days, but I'd probably just do 5mg as that's half the dropper.

I totally agree, 1.21kg of LBM gained in three weeks is very appealing for so cheap.

Just finished a month on LGD-4033. Took 7.5mg a day for 3 weeks and 1mg a day for the last week. Shoulders and Traps got bigger and was definitely noticeable with a pump. If I keep gaining size all over the way I did with my shoulders, I'd stick with it but I'll find out after the second cycle if its worth staying on.

I plan on doing another cycle after a month off of 2mg a day for a month to see how that goes. It was like $150 AUD for 30ml and its 10mg/1ml, so it's not too bad pricewise.

I've never done steroids so I can't compare the two but I'll see how I go on the second cycle and if I don't get much out of it, I doubt I'll bother with it again.

Where did you get them from in aus?

20mg*

Not sure what the rules are about source talk, but I used EliteSARMS.

I didn't really look around much but I'd heard they were one of the better sites and the people who I'd spoken to about SARMS had all bought from there and said they worked. Only issue I had was the shady payment you have to make, and they said 2-3 day delivery but I hadn't even received a payment confirmation until 4 days later. I contacted them and they ended up getting out to me 2 days after speaking to them so I assume it was just a mistake.

Thanks dude, yeah ive seen them advertised but didn't know anyone using them.

I wonder if it would be worth while to dose 1mg per a 21 week period, go off for a month without any PCT and start the cycle again. The muscle gain may be more than three pounds with actual stimulus.

At 3 pounds per two month period, that's 18 pounds of muscle without including anything gained off cycle.

So much silicone that no milk can be produce