>daily vomiting
>feeling full after 2 bites
>black shits
>lose weight
>doctor tells me i got bad stomach ulcer
>could've died

thanks a lot fags.
you told me calories = calories
i've been eating 600g of chocolate and 1 litre of fanta exotic for 2 months now.
fucking assholes. i'm fucked for life now. thanks a lot and don't read the sticky

>believes there is no such thing as unhealthy eating
>takes meme pills
You've done this to yourself

>i've been eating 600g of chocolate and 1 litre of fanta exotic for 2 months now.
Hhahahahahahah holy fuck

Rice is cheaper than candy. Cheap chocolate is made out of the same wax as car polish.

more calories in candy

more protein in chocolate.
1g protein = 4kcal
600g chocolate = 3300kcal
so 40% of 3300 = 132g protein

there is like 5g of protein per 100g of white rice

Good, you deserve it.

There's trash and food. If you're eating food, a calorie is a calorie. If you're eating trash, you are retarded.

please die in a fire

what are you talking about retard

i get 132g of protein from 600g of chocolate bars

Hahahahahahhahaha op is salty that he is basically retarded.
Why the fuck are you blaming Veeky Forums for drinking 2l of soda a day? We constantly talk about how fucking bad it is for you.
We also constantly talk about how eating garbage is for degenerates.
Unironically Lurk more faggot.

i keep my calories at a set level though.
calories is calories retard

(You)

Calories in-Calories out only works for weight loss and gain. It's not good for your health if you eat bad shit

Even though this is a larp.

You are literally what you eat. Your body is composed of the nutrients you digest and so
you filled yourself with actual poison and became suprised it almost killed you. It's a shame that it didn't really; almost every animal is smarter than you in this aspect. You're a shit tier organism and you should neck yourself faggot.

132g protein? 600g of chocolate is like 40-60g of protons

post timestamped doctor's note, you larping faggot

For some reason I don’t think this would have been the cause of the ulcer.

T. Just looked up the causes and nothing relates to food choices, seems to be based on genetics and side effects of medications

May be that the reason you're finding explanations based on medications and genetics is that, no one except OP is stupid enough to eat so shit, and therefore genetics and medications are the primary reasons for ulcers in practice.

Is this achievable natty?

Shawn Roden (Olympia bodybuilder) just almost died from a stomach ulcer.

I assume its all the drugs he’s on, and or the amount of volume of food he eats everyday, or that and genetics.

Stomach ulcers are caused by stomach acid burning a hole through the stomach (stomach producing too much acid)