Thoughts on this guy?

thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18ZQtCZrvzA
youtube.com/watch?v=S3wNtz8cRY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHATS UP GUYS JEFF CAVALIER

He sure sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but I stopped taking his advice. He has all sorts of "do this not that" videos and nearly every time I followed it, I'd get terrible pain or an injury. I'm sure it'd be different if I had him coaching me, but he doesn't do a good job explaining or demonstrating movements in his videos.

>$800

I think he murders homeless people for fun. Just look at those cold, dead fucking pits he has for eyes.

knowledgeable but boring

He knows his shit.
If you have a question about working out and basic stuff, then you'll be in luck if he has made a video about it.

doesnt promote basics suchs a getting strong on a few key lifts. look at fucking jesse the god's sake: trained by a "pro coach" for over a year and is still dyel mode lmao

explain getting strong on a few key lifts

The people who promote that don't have anyone of note to show either.
Just fat asses with the occasional teenage genetic outlier that they hold up as proof their stupidity works.

he's a clickbaiting fucking retard who contradicts himself in like 15 different videos.
Apparently everything everyone does is wrong according to him.

GUYS STOP STRETCHING IT'S KILLING YOUR GAINS!
GUYS YOU NEED TO DO THESE STRETCHES FOR OPTIMAL GAINS!
GUYS!

GUYS CARDIO IS KILLING YOUR GAINS!
GUYS YOU NEED TO DO CARDIO!

fucker make up your mind

I'm not the person you asked to answer this, but In order to get bigger & stronger, perfecting basic compound movements is highly recommended.

What the person you asked doesn't understand is that Jeff makes videos for people who wish to become toned, well-defined & ripped - not those who seek to gain weight & have bodybuilder physiques.

SS + G0MAD

>Jeff makes videos for people who wish to become toned, well-defined & ripped

oh

> not those who seek to gain weight & have bodybuilder physiques.

who to watch for this?

>who to watch for this?
buffdudes

I'd recommend a guy who goes by the name Strength Team. He's vivacious as shit & you might think he's annoying as all holy hell, but he has great videos on workout splits, what exercises to do on each individual day(he even puts a link to a separate video showing you exactly what he does when he does his split for each different split, all in one video - so you'll get all the information you'll need without having to scroll through his channel), & what to eat.

I'd recommend you document everything he says either on Google docs or in your notes on your phone after watching the split videos & the diet video, & then never watching a thing from him again.

Look up "strength team perfect split;" watch the first result in its entirety, go back to when he says what you'll be doing on what day, click the video link he puts in at the top of the screen for each day, watch those videos, document what they say, look up "strength team perfect diet" document all of that, & you want have to watch another video again.

this. He has to push content to stay relevant, but there is only so much to say about lifting.

Don't eat shit, don't half ass in the gym & get some good rest.

I loved him in True Detective

/thread

His claim to fame is training 19 year old genetic freaks into stronger, 22 year old genetic freaks.

I don’t know why he’s taken so seriously. He’s first and foremost a youtuber and gives some pretty daft advice from time to time, like that it’s possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

The most damning thing about him, to be fair, is that every moron I know personally loves him. Like my uncle that thinks squats below parallel will destroy your knees (rather than all the rugby he did in his 20s).

I don’t know enough about him to comment on what he preaches but is it just me or does he look sickly at that low bodyfat he stays all the time?

It doesn’t look healthy. That can’t possibly be healthy to be as lean as he is naturally right? That deathly face just doesn’t look right

I understand that’s what happens to get lean natty like that, you get the death face, but come on, that can’t he healthy to be like that all the time like he is

This
A lot of his advice is old fashioned as well, especially diet advice, he still promotes 6 meals a day

His deadlift explanation video is pretty good

Home gym masterrace using interchangeable dumbells and switching weights mid-exercise is fucking annoying. If I had the money to buy these I might as they seem to solve that problem.

>It doesn’t look healthy
He's like 69Kg, 41 years old, 8% bf year round and can DL ~220Kg without a belt. That's pretty healthy to me.

Sorry, more like 75Kg. Still impressive imo.

I don’t really care, he looks sickly. He needs to gain a few % bodyfat to get rid of the ghoul look

Pretty much how I got into lifting after I stopped following the terrible advice from the retards in this subreddit.

why does he look so dead on the inside?

I enjoy his HIIT routines, more fun than the sprints I usually do.

>he looks sickly. He needs to gain a few % bodyfat to get rid of the ghoul look

I thought that as well, the first time I saw him this is who/what I thought of. Same physique, attitude etc

Personally I think Bateman/Bale actually looks better

Jeff i respect your stuff! also nice teeth wink wink

What are they?

Look at his attitude with an actual athlete
youtu.be/18ZQtCZrvzA

Jesse had a broken collarbone and shoulder injuries didn't he?

adjustable dumbells

>14,000
Holy shit this guy is fucking insane. Who the fk spends that much for dumbells

thats roughly what it would cost for a set of dumbells. that chart compares prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3wNtz8cRY8

Would you trust anyone who still draws on themselves with marker?

lol

Bradley Martyn

>it’s possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.
For new trainers and trainers who were fit but fell completely off?
Yes it is.
It is possible to lose fat and gain muscle.
But for active or well trained people..that doesn't happen.

You are an idiot. You know nothing of Jeff Cavaliere. His claim to fame is more than that.
Jeff received his Masters Degree in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Physioneurobiology / Premedicine from the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT (one of the top 5 universities in the country in physical therapy and sports medicine).
Jeff Cavaliere MSPT, CSCS served as both the Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets during the National League East Championship 2006, 2007 and 2008 seasons. He is also and accomplished author and more succesful then you ever will be. Dipshit do some research.

fuck this dude is really good. whats the best way to create notes? I always forget the names of exercises and how to do them

Nah nothing beats normal dumbbells

I’ve used the bloc shit, they feel like aids to use.

The space/money they save compared to standard dumbbells isn’t worth it, It’s simply not worth it if you’re not actually liking how they feel to use

I like him, I dont worship him or anything but I think his videos are good info from a source with actual claims to fame. Never gonna buy his expensive crap though

jeez Jeff, calm down and crawl back to the manlet pit