Tattoos

Are tattoos degenerate? I think so; on men on women dosent matter, you are going to litterally watch somthing (part of you) degenerate over time.

Tattoos can be acceptable on men, but I’ve never seen a single case of it happening except on Nordic mummies and stuff. Women have no good reason to get a tattoo ever
>inb4 but what about muh dick

Define degenerate.

>expecting some /pol/boy to actually have a well-defined ethical code

A failure to live up to a widley adheried to standard (in fit context, self improvment)

This isn't even remotely related to ethics, but okay.

Degenerate as fuck.
Know several people with tattoos who regret getting them.

what do tattoos have to do with self improvement or lack thereof?

shit, wrong post

I wouldn’t say degenerative, just unprofessional. People with tattoos can be very pleasant to actually talk too

Somone may think they are improving themselves through tattoos when infact they are doing the opposite.

>the opposite
how so?

i have a bunch of tattoos and desu i'm tired of them. i have a mix of american traditional and some more modern stuff. I like my american traditional and people always compliment me. women really like them, it's not a meme. chicks think its cool, same as riding a motorcycle. however i don't want another gf with tattoos because those girls are usually whores or they have basic bitch hipster tattoos like pic related. they're not timeless and its a fad.

i just know that when i move out of a big city i'll have to deal with more flack from employers and kiss my short sleeve shirts goodbye. plus people will assume im some faggot liberal soyboy.

IMO they're de-valuing their own being through thinking that with somone elses imput (art work) they will increase thier self worth and make them "better"

>"better"
nigga most people just do it because it looks cool

Heard it here first folks tattoos are a "fad" but jobs and girlfriends are not.

lmao
this, no one who gets a tattoo thinks it will make them a better person, it's just decoration

what?

I get that people think it is cool but, I think it speaks to what individuals value and marking your skin shows, to me, that you dont value yourself much.

This
It’s like engraving pottery, it doesn’t make the pot work better than before but makes it more appealing

what does inking your skin has to do with your worth?

Ehhh these aren't good arguments against it. Very vague.

As an employer I avoid people with tats. In my experience they're not as hard working or reliable. Wether I'm right it wrong I don't care. If you have tats you're not getting a job from me

I guess it shows that that piece of skin is worth X dollars when really it should be priceless

no one has a good argument against it. its just another thing that some people like and other people don't and those who don't think that those who do are lesser people. its all just a bunch of C O P E

I have nothing against tattoos if they mean something and aren't purely for aesthetics

Just my oppinon, At the moment I dont want one but maybe if i get a sponsorship I'll consider it.

nigga tf you on about you don't lose a piece of skin just because you got a tattoo. this really sounds like some magic occultist shit

I think tattoos are ok IF they mean something important or you worked for it. I'm mostly thinking of Military/firefighter/police related but I'm sure there are other ones that meet the standard. Like Phelps has a tattoo of the Olympic rings, and that's cool because he worked like crazy for it and he's had huge accomplishments. Just make it something that you'll always be proud of

that's a good argument but not because I judge people who got tattoos purely for aesthetics but because it's just the easiest way not to regret getting them even years later

Well my melanin enriched friend, consider buying a tattoo as a life long lease on that part of your body. And consider if you would rather pay or be paid to be a canvas