My spine is fucked Veeky Forums. I have 3 herniated discs and the doctor asked me to stop lifting...

My spine is fucked Veeky Forums. I have 3 herniated discs and the doctor asked me to stop lifting. What's my life going to be after this?

>I have 3 herniated discs
how did this happen

Lower faggot

I overdid it, I started biking, climbing and bw exercises, I thought I was ready for this after swimming for and biking for 2 months, apparently not.

n
Its gonna be ok op. Just eat your onions

if it's any consolation you never had a future doing heavy squats and heavy deadlifts

if you herniated discs doing fucking biking and BW exercises you would not have survived heavy barbell training

lolwut

swimming is used to rehab disc issues you fucking retard

It was a run down bike with no suspensions and I screwed up my spine doing parallel bars and hand stands. It was preparation for when I would eventually get enough money to join a gym. Oh god, you really don't know this feel.

I know, I started out with swimming because I wanted to learn swimming when my body could no longer hold out, as a fall back low impact exercise. I started frequenting Veeky Forums and wanted to work out as soon as I landed my next job, I wanted exercise to be a life long hobby, and this fucking happens.

I KEEP TELLING YOU EVERYDAY STOP DOING FUCKING DEADLIFTS AND SQUATS FFS. WHY WONT YOU RETARDED FAT DYEL POWERLIFTERS LISTEN FFS WAKE UP RETARDS

OP didn't even do these from what he's said. Can you try a little harder please?

Squats and deadlifts would have ironically saved your back.

But you had to do endurance overuse type exercises, that’s horrible for a weak back that has no muscle supporting it.

Ironically if you deadlifted and squatting and built up a solid back you wouldn’t gave fucked your discs doing those other activities

>stop lifting
>doesnt lift

What did he mean by this?

Its cervical, does this help?

Most older powerlifters have herniated a disk or two at some point and recovered to continue performing at a high level. Like Koklyaev.

It means he had to bait to get an answer retard.

Not true. He faked the injury so he could be the underdog and get a movie deal which never happened

How fat are you?

Not fat at all.

He's herniated multiple disks over the years bro, and has made several vids about rehab exercises. Not sure what you're on about.

Again multiple failed attempts at getting a movie deal. The injuries we're faked

That doesn't even make sense. How would a herniated disk get a movie deal lmao. The guy is already on TV frequently, internationally famous. Also, herniated disks are common in lifters.

>doctor asked me to stop lifting
>never actually lifted anything

A herniated disk makes him the underdog as stated before. Its a shame he faked them or I would be a big fan. Ps. Hes never gonna get that movie deal

Start juicing and inject hgh

We already got an answer and a wojak to go along , keep up retard.
See

>stop lifting
>never lifted

Is it possible to recover from herniated discs anyone?

But bars and hand stands don't even utilise your spine, what the fuck did you do to injure your back like that?

Yes. Do calisthenics, with exercises that focus on the back. Things like bridges and hindu pushups.

I think I overdid it, it was a combination of all of these. The specific point was when I was doing parallel bar support holds, I lifted my neck up and *zap* I could feel current going from neck to arms.
I asked on Veeky Forums and some fucker told me it was brodin giving me gains .
I continued exercising in this fashion until the pain was unbearable , went to the doc got an MRI and now I realize how deep I've gotten myself into.