That feel when poor college boy and unironically doing GOMAD

Milk is cheap as fuck and I'm poor as fuck so I'm unironically doing GOMAD...... Life is hard bros. Fuck I can't resist the poorman gains.

Yeah, $3/gallon and one a day is great. Add rice, beans, and some fruit and you're good. Not even kidding, I'm gonna buy less meat just for the financial gainz

Ferment that boring milk into kefir for that tangy probiotic goodness.

Enjoy the acne op.

>wanting to get fat

You should do half a gallon or a quarter, no need to go full fatass

thats life when you have no money but still need protein and calorie.

I'll just turn it into muscle when I get more money you tard

dont

>mfw milk gives me gas so bad I spend entire days at work writhing in pain and farting non stop

Someone release me from this suffering, how am I supposed to bulk at 6'3 without milk in my protein shakes?

This is what butt plugs were invented for. When i cycle gomad i have to have my plug in and i rock around when im sitting on it to alleviate the pressure

Don't do it OP. It's a malicious meme that will give you boobs and acne. Just eat your calories.

Are eggs more expensive in money-per-gram-of-protein? If not, eggs.

Get on this ish my dude. Super low lactose, more protein, less gas and bloat. Milk fucked my shit up too with gas, the runs, and bloating until I tried this. Tastes great, pretty cheap, and has so much other stuff regular milk doesnt have. Comes in whole white and like 2% too.

I live in Eastern Europe, can't buy it here

Do you have Arla? B.O.B. Is pretty similar

Make rice and boil raw beans. Cheapest forms of protein and carbs. Can live for a month for like 30 bucks tops.

Supplement with the cheapest chicken you can find, milk, and of course veggies.

77 cents a gallon for whole milk by me. Must suck to live in a liberal shithole.

What the everloving fuck

How

Where

This.

I discovered Kefir a few weeks and it hasn't completely fixed my IBS but it has slowed it down significantly and i don't get as much "nervous shits" before going out

>current year
>not doing GOMAD and taking the Bugenhagen pill

eggz

How does it feel to be weak and lactose intolerant?

Most humans are lactose intolerant to some degree, no?