How do I manage to feel manly at 5'6? ESPECIALLY around other men. pls

how do I manage to feel manly at 5'6? ESPECIALLY around other men. pls

Lift

Wear high heels and hope another man will make you his twink boyfriend and he powerbottoms or move to china

Wear a big hat.

Definitely not this, I’m 6’4” and whenever I see a shredded Manlet all I see is overcompensating.

Im 6'5" you must be 5'8"

it's like I'm a child. whenever I think of other men it's like they're somehow automatically more masculine than me. I'm intimidated, just like a child.

Grow a beard and act like a savage dwarf.

>Insoles
>Big outer soles
>Walk on toes
>Leg lengthening surgery

Should make you reach 6'+ easily

He's asking how to feel manly, not your dumbass opinion

>overcompensating
What the fuck? Can someone explain this meme to me? How is lifting overcompensating? Are you only allowed to lift if you're 6'+ or something? Might as well call anything overcompensating.
>oh he takes care of his hair? OVERCOMPENSATING
>he eats healthy? OVERCOMPENSATING
>he breathes? OVERCOMPENSATING, WTF MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Learn to fight

These lanky, weak bois like to shit over anybody else's Veeky Forums achievements because they can't make gains themselves

stop being an anime poster

lol u are falling for le Veeky Forums meme hahaha thats what they want you to do lmfao tell when you see a b8
>hurr durr height is the biggest mogg
>being this new

Do you understand just how poorly society thinks of short men?
People will think less of every single thing you ever do. People will always give you less respect no matter what you do.
I would rather be a pathetically skinny twink with a 4 inch dick and 6' 2" than a shredded big-dick 5' 6".

All being short does is make life harder with no significant benefits.

You don't think height is the most important thing? How tall are you? Unless you're noticeably below average you'll never understand.

>Height is the most important thing
Not him but nope. Face is by far the most important for attractiveness. Unless you're 5'3 or something. Also money trumps all of these

Personality is more important than anything and being short predisposes one to a beta personality.
I've got a pretty face but I'm socially pathetic and short so it doesn't matter.

>tfw 5'6
>usually buy XL Children's clothes since not many stores sell XS Adults

>Do you understand just how poorly society thinks of short men?
No, señor goblino, short men do just fine outside of America. We already know your society is beyond fucked up.

>implying a man will give a fuck about your height
Men are not women, that is why I think every manlet poster is a woman actually.

Then get yourself a womanlet and make a dwarven family.

Iktf bro I'm 5'8" I'm just waiting until my parents pass away than I'm killing myself

Men will respect you less if you're short, unless you do something remarkable to compensate.

The thing is, while a womanlet may settle for a manlet, women have no upper limit on the attractiveness of height; the taller man is always more attractive. Likewise, the vast majority of men will date a 4' 11" woman even if they are 6'6".

You are by definition manly by being a male. There's nothing worse than faux masculinity, so ironically the less you care about being manlier, the more manly you are.

Society doesn't treat short men any worse. It's literally autism to bring up height or mock someone for their height in most european countries, and that's not because of feminism or some cucknumalesoyboy bullshit like that, it's because it's a thing literally everyone can see, and that you simply shouldn't make fun of, out of principle.

Do you seriously think it's better to look like an overgrown child than a short man? OP should just lift, but not focus on getting LMAO4PL8 SQUAT, but instead get decently strong and athletic. Why does it even bother you seeing short but athletic dudes? yeah, jacked and "huge", that's awkward, but athletic? Nothing wrong with that.

True. That's why everyone always knows that one short guy who's an absolute slayer. Compensating height with a personality that makes girls drop their pants instantly.

I'm not saying short men shouldn't lift and look better, only that doing so only brings one up to the level of masculinity that tall men possess by default.
Short men MUST lift in order to be even slightly attractive.

>Men will respect you less if you're short, unless you do something remarkable to compensate.
Really?
Oh yeah forgot how American culture is, in my country where most of the men are manlets, no one gives a shit but learning how to fight and win fist-battles and fucking THOTs is more important desu.

Pic unrelated

Get a lifted dually. Blast and cruise on some gear. Hit on high school girls. Try to fight anyone that looks at you wrong.

That is true.

Basically this, just go around beating up people like most manlets do. Those little fuckers are like pitbulls and impossible to beat in fights

Then people just peg you as an angry short guy. It doesn't earn you respect.

Doesn't matter you would still get respect because you kick people's asses despite being a foot shorter

dont worry guys I am 6'0 and feel the exact same way it doesnt automatically get fixed with height.

>inb4 you are a manlet

Theres way more angry tall guys i see than angry short guys

Lmao

Oh fuck off, how pathetic do you have to be to feel that way when you're taller than 2/3rds of men?
Nothing pisses me off more than tall fucks trying to sympathize with manlets

>tfw 28 and still feel like a child because 95% of men are taller than me
>tfw because of this I don't even try at life

because the angry short guys are dead, the tall guys still try to cope with the eternal "atleast I am not short"

If you did try you might be able to achieve mediocrity. Nothing more than that though, that's for real men.

Im 176 cm

All this cope lmfao

whats ur height? srsly you better not say 5'8 or some dumb shit thats totally salvageable

Nah I work minimum wage and don't even do anything adult like, I'm basically a 15 year old because I stopped trying at life when I was 15

Go innawoods and become primitive. You won't need as much food like others.

174cm but when every guy is 6'+ I feel like a legit child whenever I go outside

T R I G G E R E D

This.

what country are you from ?

I am dutch user

Oh. We'll you're still average then.

>live in continental europe
>no one cares about height

I feel bad for los ogros de las americas

>tfw dutch as well
Even at 6'2" I feel like a manlet here sometimes with the ridiculously tall dudes in this country

anything below 6'1" is children height nowadays. Woman are ltierally 5'11" in heels nowadays, I think no woman will date a 5'11" manlet, they think u guys are children, literal manchilds. they all want to get fucked by the tall aplha dog no matter what face he has or how muscular just be tall.