Post your kryptonite

Also how to deal with the cravings on a cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

astorfoodservice.com/love-bars-2oz-2337.html#yt_tab_products2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I try to not think of how a cold beer would be great

I just suffer

I crave peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I just dont cut.

Brb gas station run

I've literally never had a junk food craving in about 4 years now(since I was 16). I'm completely immune to them

When I cut I workout every single day, then once every 3 weeks I just eat whatever the fuck I want from 8 PM to my bed time.Then when I wake up the cycle starts a new. I will admit it can be hell because it flushes the cravings out for a while but then you start looking forward to it as it draws closer.

I can't not eat the whole bag over a couple nights.

I can't help it

Chew gum. It helps to soothe your hunger.

Luckily i just fast the entire day before when I want one.

I just fast. Knowing that a little bit of pleasure will erase the efficiency of your fast for the rest of the day keeps me in line

I'm not googling Taco Bell Beefy Five Layer Burrito lest I crave it and buy 4. I cope by not eating salsa con queso or refried beans. It works well enough, but I can easily fuck a months worth of progress tonight.

good for you faggot

Haha. Look
This fatty is pissed

here you go

>1 burrito
>Ruining one month's worth of progress
What

It's a big burrito

A month's work of progress from one trip to Taco Bell? What do you order everything on the menu twice?

soooo goooooood

taco bell kills me man, i havd to drive 30 minutes just to get to one though. them quesaritos get me

4u

Cat meat is delicious...

I'm on a 1500 cal cut, and trying to get 150g+ protein, which is kind of a bitch for me anyways

what I do is shrimp/chicken and protein powder to keep my calories consumed low, and i usually have 1-300 calories left over for snacks.

I have little baggies I put 5-10 pieces of candy in, or chips, or whatever. That's only 50-150 calories.

The first few bites are the best, after that you're just stuffing your mouth. This means I get what I want and don't have those cravings and don't go over on calories.

Yes it requires a little willpower, but it's easier to wean off stuff than quit cold turkey (for me anyways)

Have a little handful of these instead.

Nasty

Clementine is particularly disastrous

Take an upvote my good sir!

fuck

absolutely disgusting

Decent
I usually take 2 sips and dump the rest. Gay, I know
God tier
Makes me want Toblerone
PBJ is one of the greatest foods ever
11/10
Trash
Looks good for you desu
Whats the fucking point of this dish?
DELETE THIS
Good as fuck
Not gonna make it
Absolutely halal
Where does one acquire those pure gains bars? Probably better than steroids desu
The drink of choice for cock suckers everywhere
Not gonna make it

Pic related is mine

I fucking love a Chicago style sausage and pepperoni deep dish pizza with my home made hot sauce on it. I'm on day 10 of a 20 day fast, will have one about a week after refeeding. It's been months since I've had one.

Thanks for your opinion on everything in the universe fagit

astorfoodservice.com/love-bars-2oz-2337.html#yt_tab_products2
I just left a review.

Shit, capture without the actual Trump bar.

Fucking kek'd hard
I'm gonna try and buy these

3.5/10 post. Not gonna make it

When I get a craving I usually just give in. Remember, cals in vs cals out. If your diet is good, your cravings should be minimal. I'm on a solid 1000 cal deficit diet since a month and everything is going according to plan. I get to consume about 3000 cals daily, it really isn't that hard to stuff some snacks in there.

that exact dish is my favourite food, very nice. GET IN MY MOUTH. I wanna be 1cm high and swim in that.

like once or twice a month I'll have a triple meat whataburger and make sure it fits into my macros and calories

but every fucking day my body wants me to race down to whataburger, order 5 triples and a coke and just never stop; it's a constant fight

Impossible to not eat the entire thing in one sitting but so many calories

This, and also homemade pizza I drown in bacon, sausage, and cheese.

I've had dreams where I'd finish a set in the gym, go up to the buffet bar at the back, fix me a plate of this glorious dish, then go back to lifting. I've also had dreams where the water fountain and my taps open up with flowing butter chicken sauce.

This fucking cut has taken a toll on me mentally

Of man garlic naan

Why did you have to make me think of it?!
Fuck

For cravings I just eat a whole lemon and that shit will go away.

>Not getting the honey mustard and onion one

Really? Why does it work?

I used to have a buddy who would drink grapefruit juice at the end of the day when he already ate all the day's calories to stop his cravings and I wanted to try it myself but grapefruits still have calories and sugar so I instead used lemons. I guess the acidity or whatever of the lemon makes the hunger go away.

How do you not fuck your teeth?
Pure lemon juice erodes enamel if it isn't diluted with water or something.