Does the steak and eggs diet really work?

Does the steak and eggs diet really work?

>does keto work
some people swear by it

Eating steak every day would make you smell funny.
>inb4 vegan soy boy
I eat steak, that's how I know.

Its delicious though

if you want to have a heart attack within 2 years yes it is very effective

Really works, do it. Overpopulation is getting out of hand.

It works for room-clearing farts and road tar shits, yes.

can confirm. oh god the farts

What is it even supposed to do?

it will put you in an early grave faster than any other diet

No
Eat carbs faggot

its natural selection at work

that steak looks fucking shit

its not Keto tho. Its probably better in actuality tho, keto is somewhat extreme.

you guys probably have some kind of digestion issue. Meat and eggs digest super cleanly.

bad farts are from fiber.

Bull-fucking-shit

Keto is tfw YOU are retarded

maybe globally, not in the developed world though

> 2018
> still thinks meat and eggs are in any way good for you

you can take 10 minutes on google and find out the truth

It's good...just add in some vegetables and other good foods. If you eat this stuff exclusively without any fiber, you're in for a rough time...hello hemorrhoids.

10 minutes on google is enough to support literally any position you can think of. Sorting out the truth from years of wartime, vegan, and sugar industry propaganda is entirely another thing. Animal-based foods are good for you. They have every macro- and micronutrient the body needs. The mystical health benefits of vegetables over meat is just wartime propaganda to acclimatise people to the fact that all the nutritious food was being diverted to the war effort. Veganism is just the telephone-game version of the old propaganda. Fat, cholesterol, and red meat are just the scapegoats that the sugar and corn industries chose to distract from the fact that it's their shitty refined carbs that are killing people. Look at the average fast food meal. It's mainly carbs - potato fries, sugary drink, refined wheat burger bun and sugar-filled sauce. Meat isn't fucking killing people, refined carbs are.
Meat is entirely digested before it even gets to the large intestine. That's the whole purpose of the stomach and small intestine. It boggles my mind that people think eating indigestible, colon-blocking fiber is somehow going to help them shit.

>The mystical health benefits of vegetables over meat is just wartime propaganda to acclimatise people to the fact that all the nutritious food was being diverted to the war effort
really makes ya think

nah eggs have some carbs so it'd be like 5-10g from it assuming you have a bunch of eggs

>Meat and eggs digest super cleanly.

Last I checked steak and eggs aren't packed with material that rots in the lower intestine before being shat out.

is it safe to eat half a dozen eggs daily?

>is it safe to eat half a dozen eggs daily?
At the risk of this question being another cholestoral meme.... Yes it is safe.

There is no link between dietary cholesterol and serum cholesterol.

You would have to eat 30 eggs in a day to reach 50g of carbs

I finally stopped cheaping out and bought organic eggs last week

OMFG, it was like a vitaminb12 shot. must have been Omega vitamins

Let's see yours then

Add some greens you fucking faggot

You don't need vegetables if you have enough quest bars for fiber. kek

you're going to get cancer burning your steak like that

Dude, find some local farmers who free range/graze? chickens (additional supplementation is OK). The eggs are incredible. Bought some, not took long ago and the egg yolks were a fucking deep orange gold. Almost like a grape fruit that intense. Fucking fantastic.

t. weak hearted vegan

TRULY THE DIET OF THE GODS.

EGGS ARE MY NECTAR
STEAK IS MY AMBROSIA
I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE DIVINE THROUGH KETOMUNNION

I don't know the specifics but I'm positive a diet like that will have you missing out on a lot of nutrients you'd normally get from plants.
What's the reasoning behind excluding veg?

Question

Started keto 3 days ago, did my urine test strip and i'm in the trace-moderate area. Am I currently in ketosis, or does the body naturally produce enough ketones for the test the register in the trace-moderate area?

You’re looking at one of the best cuts ever cooked perfectly

>nothing but meat and eggs

I don't know about you, but I get the shits real bad if I don't eat vegetables or some other fiber source with my meats. At least add some fibrous greens my man.

Been wondering about diets like this or carnivore, or keto for that matter. Are they sustainable? Are they only good for fat loss? Can there be significant muscle gain with them?

>good soy

>No broccoli

Lies
I done ketto and my farts stubk a lot less
I barely had an flatuence at all but could still go the toilet

But then I do have ibs

Btw I'm trying it again my self except Instead of eating steak and eggs I'll be eating
Chicken,eggs,mackreal,sardines,nuts coconut and olive oil
Tomatos,spinach kale,mushrooms,peppers and green beans.oh and probably some berries from time to time cos that shots exapensove