How do I use my gains to pick up sloots at a bar/club?

How do I use my gains to pick up sloots at a bar/club?

I feel like everyone is just talking/dancing in thier group of freinds

Dont. It helps your odds to have them but taking home girls from bars is a numbers game.

>drop $1000 for a table
>spend another $500-800 on overpriced champagne
>take your pick of the girls standing by the rope to your table and invite a few to join you

>Being this beta

>actually has to game dumb sluts instead of just picking one from the crowd
Never gonna make it

Just go up to one and ironically dance up on her then laugh and ask if you can by her a drink

No... I can vividly describe he NYC club scene if you’d like as it’s literally what I do every weekend because I’m vapid and hate myself and have nothing better to do than drop a couple racks on bottles and models every weekend

Omfg just walk towards a girl you find attractive, make eye contact and ask her if she wants a drink. wtf is your problem.

Can you get a reservation at Dorsia?

Guys,
The problem I'm having is that I like mega milker sloots and thotts.

How do I get them in clubs?

If you have actual defined visible muscles, and you're not just bulking, wear tight fitting shirts. Tight polos, henleys, and plain ts work pretty well.

To emphasize: you need to have actual pecs, traps, and biceps, otherwise you're just a guy wearing a tight shirt.

You don't need perfect abs, since they won't show through the shirt, but you can't have too much fat around your midsection.

Pic related: If you go out fitting into a shirt like that, you'll be fine. You don't need crazy hair or tats; this was the best pic I could find.

I already have a girlfriend, but when we go out and I dress like that, we both always notice girls checking me out.

This

Been out the past few weekends and I haven't had to approach a girl myself, some decent looking ones have actually came up to me.

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

tfw side tit season is almost here.

Girls cock block the fuck out of each other, and if they've come with guys they will cock block the fuck out of you too. You're honestly better off finding a group than going stag. If you don't have that option you're gonna have to drop some bens on a table and some bubbly, you'll still look like a loser and girls will take advantage of you but if your place is close by they might be down for a little after party

i know breh

You go with a group of friends and legitimately have a good time without angling for anything. This is the only way i've ever hooked up with someone at a bar; i wasnt trying at all it just kind of happened naturally. Chicks want fun people, not some thirsty creep.

>side tit season is almost here
It's gonna be -15°C for most of next week where I live so no side tits for me

Do you look good? Alot of girls are there to fuck of find someone new. Just look around and see which girls are locking eye contact. If you make eye contact linger for a bit and keep making eye contact, if she looks back she is interested in you and is checking you out , your frame, posture, face height, etc. Then just go talk to her and be confident. What also helps is being everywhere in the club, going from group to group, women will perceive this as alpha. Making body contact with other males (non sexual) is also perceived as alpha by women, do it. Often dance aswell and be sure to dance open, with confidence. Women relate dancing with sex znd you want them thinking about sex because that's what you're going to have. Pay her drinks but not everyone, let her buy a round too. Break rapport after 15 mins of having a real good time with a girl and then disappear to other groups to make them go mad. They'll wonder if you want them or not and will want you because of that.
If you want to make out/fuck be sure to do it outside or at some place nobody can see. She'll feel more safe and her friends wont be able to cockblock you. I mostly do this by taking them to the dancefloor to isolate them from their friends and then I take them outside.
You should get them thinking about fuckibg without actually mentioning it. Which is ez af in a club with their mtv brainwashed thinking and alcohol. They want it but social norms are the only thing that keep them from doing it.

That's just tiddy growing season senpai
When that Winter chubb goes to all the right places...

Gay