Ive had it user i want a boyfriend who gets drunk and does coke all night while also maintaining a swole 6 pack ugh and...

>ive had it user i want a boyfriend who gets drunk and does coke all night while also maintaining a swole 6 pack ugh and you dont even eat popcorn so movies with you is unbearable not to mention the kino you choose is never in english im breaking up with you!!

wat do

Popcorn has fuckall calories, and you only need to eat like six pieces to give the impression that you're involved.

>eating grain
>ever

More coke

if you can't binge every once in a while you should kill yourself

the difference is chad plays football and burns the calories while you try to explain that cardio kills gains

Just drink a little coke man its not worth losing your gf for. You can even get some diet if it means so much to you.

Incoherent sentences.
No punctuation.
No clear purpose or point.

Yup, it's a femanon.

sounds like ur a faggot.
also
>does coke all night
is this jest

Eat junk food once in a while is fine.

>eat a little poison goyim its totally fine call it a cheat day good goy

>kino
Why would anyone want a gf from /tv/?

>he doesn't know once in a while mean once a month or more
Human beings can't live without a little pleasure. You must be a very bitter person.

Lol, my ex broke up with me because I wasn't into clubbing and I was more focused on my career than travelling, She ended up dating some other nigga who worked the same office job as her.

Then 1 year later after I find someone new, she comes back trying to rekindle shit, talking about how she's changed and blah blah... lmao I didn't even finish reading the entire batch of text deleted that shit.

Stupid women never know wtf they want, you can shower them with love, give them material shit, have a stable job and good income and they will still be unhappy. Then they come crawling back when the grass isn't greener and expect you to just jump back in because they are attractive. Like it's honestly hard to give women credit, although my new gf is pretty chill.

Dumbass, just get diet coke

umm user.. i...

>diet coke

>tried coke 3 times from 3 different people
>didn't feel anything
First time was a small rail, 2nd and 3rd time were bumps. Something wrong with me

It's a subtle high unless one gets really high. Your friend's coke is shit too btw

Hey budroe no one wants to read your little muh relationship diddly 3 paragraph bullshit. Go listen to Flo-Rida

50% potency ;3

>im breaking up with you!!

no you are not

Been there user. Every Ex complained I wouldn't go out and get drunk, even though that was never part of my personality when she met me. Complained I wouldn't pull late nights when I was up at 6am for my career (which I love and want to succeed and progress in)... Complain I was frugal with money because I wanted to see for a house purchase deposit (we still had holidays, I just wouldn't spend it on petty shit). Then often soon knocked up by some minimum wage victim after break up and try rekindle contact. Total bullshit. Like you my current gf is pretty chill, although she has the odd moment.

Women are just sometimes hard to reason with.

This guy gets it

All women want is to impress their friends, if you can give them that then you're good.

It's a little hard to notice if you are drinking alot you might notice that it might just keep you awake for a while

Test, Tren, deca and -10-20 years of life expectancy

>I give her all these material things and she still won’t love me!
Maybe there’s more to love than gifts(?)

Or just Test E and eating Paleo/Keto. and +20 years life expectancy.

>Maybe there’s more to love than gifts(?)
t. no woman ever

Qft

THIS

I only feel a little more sober and can drink more. I have never done coke without being drunk

>wat do
break up

>became attached to some random hoe
you're in deep, but not gone, listen, dump that bitch, go fuck a million others before that, and then go to her dad's house and beat him up. She'll come running back, you fuck her in the ass, come on her hair and say "get out whore". Only be loyal to yourself and love yourself only, even in a relationship be the one to give less of a fuck if it ends

seeya. bye bye.

Are you a Nigger-American by any chance?