Correct toes

anyone use these correct toes things? are they supposed to hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=entUXhcgt3c
amazon.com/s/ref=sr_ex_n_2?rh=n:7141123011,n:7147441011,n:679255011,p_72:2661618011,k:minimalist shoes&bbn=7147441011&keywords=minimalist shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1519542884&lo=none
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf no, you should feel a bit of tension

Why don't you just paint your nails while you're at it?

Anyway, what kind of benefits are you expecting from this?

regular shoes squish your toes together and force you to heel-strike when you walk, both are unhealthy and unnatural.
correct toes and minimalist shoes force you to walk on the balls of your feet as god intended,
fixing foot and back issues, as well as posture.

I want to lick it

How well do these work?

>regular shoes squish your toes together
nigger buy wider shoes

Wider? As in a non-regular width?

No but they look super comfy

What the actual fuck?...

Wouldn’t it be good if there was a face mask like this? Something that Moulder your face while you slept so you could wake up looking like Sean O’pry one day.

goddamit I should have gotten this when I broke my toe because it still hurts and leans to the left a little even thought they said it was straight said I had to do surgery to fix it

Sounds like the kike is trying to cash in on your retardation.

I could use this, my right pinky is fucked up and curls inward slightly, so when I run it rubs on the toe next to it and gives me blisters.
Can whatever that thing is be worn while running?

it's already curved, it's over, you either stop wearing shoes or wear some wideass shoes

Omg i was loiking for tyis kind of product for years sinxe my army shoes deatroyed my toes.

you wear correct toes, or cheaper alternatives like YOGABODY toe spreaders, with minimalist shoes.
you can wear the minimalist shoes on their own, or with toe spreaders,
but toe spreaders are too wide for shoes that don't have above-average toe boxes.
what minimalist shoes (aka barefoot shoes) do is replace the thick, inclined sole with a very thin sole, sometimes even a rubber coating.
this makes heel-striking uncomfortable and forces you to walk on the balls of your feet, improving posture, leg & back strength, and foot health.
minimalist shoes can be as extreme as vibram toe shoes, or more reasonable like barefoot trail running shoes.
of course, with the toe shoes, the toe spreader is built in, but you also look like a retard.
there are even minimalist boots, compliant with military uniform standards.

My toes are pretty fuckin spastic maybe I should look into this.

My sister had to have her toes broken and reset because they were so fucked up.

when you become a man and quit wearing sneakers they sell shoes with varying widths

basically what happened was, humans went barefoot, and then had cloth wrappings, and then nobility wore horribly uncomfortable & pointy shoes to show off how little they had to walk.
then it became fashionable and everyone wore them, and now something like 80% of the population has foot problems.
pic related is what healthy feet look like. these tribal jackoffs never wear shoes so their feet are strong and healthy.
notice how it's basically a straight line from heel to toe, there's no curvature at all when viewed from above.

Is there any going back or are our toes forever cucked? Will jogging barefoot help?

you wear the toe spreaders and the shoes and then your toes go back to normal.
the muscles are weak so you need to strengthen them.

Good thing I never started wearing shoes until high school. My feet are wide as fuck and I have trouble always finding shoes that fit.

But how will I wear my boots to work? How will I look fashionable out on the town?

also you wear the minimalist shoes forever because once your toes get healthy,
wearing normal shoes will fuck them up again.
even regular shoes with wide toeboxes can make walking on the balls of your feet more difficult than it needs to be,
because of how stiff they are and the heel cushioning they have built-in.
i feel like a mega shill right now and i wouldn't blame you for calling me one but this is legit bidness.
minimalist shoes can look normal for the most part. pic related, only difference is no heel. they're functionally a hardshell sock.

here's a video about how humans are built to walk for those interested
youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ

ATHLEAN-X has a vid on it, too
youtube.com/watch?v=entUXhcgt3c

Does anyone sell minimalist shoes that would be good for everyday use? I got a pair of vibram five finger shoes years ago for cheap, but I don't want to wear toe shoes like that publicly

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_ex_n_2?rh=n:7141123011,n:7147441011,n:679255011,p_72:2661618011,k:minimalist shoes&bbn=7147441011&keywords=minimalist shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1519542884&lo=none
they're not as uncommon as they sound

>there are people who don't wear basketball/running shoes casually.

Holy shit bro try again.

Check out Softstar Shoes or Lems. Wide toe boxes, zero heel-toe drop, and they both look like normal shoes (the lems do to the point of being a little boring imo).

It's a great video and true, but his only credentials are as a larper hobbyist.
It's highly probably that they walked on their forefeet in medieval times, though (period artwork shows this, shoes didn't have soles or padding on the bottoms, etc.)

What? Were you homeschooled or live in a shithole?

I'm from Turkey, so yes

Lol fagot manleg trying to blame his midget left lean on toe problems
Kek toelet

Anyone know if Sanuks are zero drop and generally good minimalist shoes? Their lower cost is appealing to a poorfag like me

No. Also, if those are your feet, invest in some cuticle nippers because those are ingrown nails waiting to happen.

>$65 for silicone spacers

Live in hawaii, no kids wear shoes, we wear scotts.

It's one of those things where if you don't commit to them as often as possible and change up your life routine and equipment to accommodate them all the time, they won't work.

My second from smallest toe hurts from time to time. Sometimes it looks like it is trying to curl under my middle toe. I didn't know the correct toe things existed.

help me

>bunions in both my feet
>toes out of shape since birth
>stabbing sensation in the sole of my right foot occasionally
>pain and numb toes after a couple hours of being on my feet

How fucked am I?

My nigga go to church asap

You need a surgeon.

I have these shoes, can't remember the model from vivobarefoot. They are a fucking godsend for my feet, but also helped greatly with some knee pain I got from another pair of shoes that were too stiff. I can't say I really enjoy their look though, other models may be better in that aspect, but they didn't have my size in the store.

You need an exorcist.

You need Jesus.

May God have mercy on your sole.

>correct toes and minimalist shoes force you to walk on the balls of your feet as god intended,
is this some bait to make everyone walk around like a trap?

How much time of the day do you guys spend wearing shoes? I really don't see the need for this shit unless you don't do any fucking activity barefoot.

Are you good at climbing trees?

this nigga has rheumatic toes and doesnt even know about it LMAO nice inflammated toes

>rheumatic toes
Except it isn't swollen, it's not even red, when I feel it I feel bone and it has looked like this for as long as I can remember and it is only 1 toe that hurts sometimes, not the rest.

>it isn't swollen
Show that to your doctor and tell him it isn't swollen, take a picture of his face trying to contain the laughter and post here.

My toe looks nothing like pic related

>you accelerate by leaning forward
wtf no, torso angle is irrelevant
Anyone with a fundamental understanding of classical mechanics should call out this bullshit.
On a horizontal surface, gravity and normal forces have no horizontal components, and thus cannot create horizontal movement.
Therefore, gravity cannot pull you forward.

Acceleration is achieved by friction between the ground and the feet, allowing the front foot to remain stationary relative to whatever you're walking on.
In effect, you use the front foot as an anchor to "pull" your body forward, simultaneously with a push-off from the rear foot.
This is also why its safer to walk slowly on slippery surfaces, and why it would be impossible to walk at all on a friction-less surface.

>it isn't swollen
Look at your other toes, the individual joints are clearly visible.
The same cannot be said about the toe causing you pain, because it has become BLOAT.
Also note how it bulges outwards to the right side.

t. feetlet

It feel like a bone, not soft or squishy swelling. But if you are right, am I correct in saying that toe correcter things won't help my problem and I need to see a doctor?