Goal body, how am I doing?

Pics are: 50 days ago -> current -> goal
135 -> 145 lbs (61 to 65kg)
5'10 (178cm)
20 years old

Not bad, looks like you improved your posture as well. Work on abs and pecs more, you're a little unbalanced. Can't judge legs because towel but you should be working those as well. Good luck mang, you can make it.

Have you gotten a bit of gyno?

It goes in and out depending on what I eat, if I'm cold, etc... My nips can be totally different from hour to hour. Annoying as hell.

Same body/height/weight/goal here

What are you eating my dude?

Breakfast
2 eggs with wholemeal toast
1 cup oats with 1 spoon peanut butter
1 protein shake

Lunch
Brown rice, sweet potato, chicken or tuna, broccoli

Arvo
Protein shake

Dinner
Brown rice, sweet potato, chicken, broccoli, carrot, beans

Finding it hard to go over 65kg

I go to the local buffet every night and eat some of everything until I'm full (salads, mashed potato, bread, fruit, chicken)
probably not the best for my health but it's the only way to get calories

that must be expensive man?
shopping for ingredients and cooking yourself is cheap

Eat more

You have a solid frame for it I think. Gonna really need to go HAM on your chest and shoulders to achieve that though.

It's 8$ for all that I want, classic American feeding trough but it saves time and time = money of course

where though, feels like i'm eating all the time

Double everything your eating

No idea either why that guy recommended necessarily eating more.
Are you drinking enough water, getting enough sleep/sun, low stress, etc.?

Are you honestly implying that it someone were eating enougj food to make gains, that they wouldn't make gains because they werent getting enough sun? FOH, we all know the guy is one of those phantom "hardgainers" who thinks he's eating 3500kcal/day but in reality it's like 2000.

I mean, our bodies are not perfect machines, hormones play a part as well

I'm eating 2500kcal/day
Drinking plenty of water
Getting barely any sun
Go to bed @ 10pm, wake up a few times during the night to guzzle some water, get out of bed at 7am
Not stressed

Is the thin waist of that goal body genetic, or is it because he is avoiding lots of oblique exercises?

I have the exact same shape, wide shoulders and ultra thin waist and no matter how much iv been hitting the abs it isnt thickening.

bro when I want to pack in crazy calories I eat the following:

100g dark chocolate (72% cacao minimum) with peanut butter on it. That will easily add another tasty 1-1.5 kcal to your daily intake and the fats are mostly good.

There is some sugar, but depending on which brands you use, they are relatively low since most of the calories come from fats.

Also drink a big glass of milk alongside that.

I do similar but with 85-90% cacao. The sugar in the pb is more than enough to not make me gag.
Chocolate is good stuff for bulking, lots of fat and magnesium. Good for /out/ as well.

You're doing great man. Don't overeat if your weight is going up or you'l become SS gyno dino. You're gonna make it

Currently 6'4 185lbs and continuing a bulk. I'm mainly doing calisthenics, but what do I definitely need to work on?

Traps and abs a bit more and don't forget neck pill

Not saying its impossible for a natty to get that body, but that guy is blasting and cruising (dont remember his name but he told us previously that he isnt natty).

Damn, never knew he was on gear. Do you have any more info on this guy?

everyone you want to look like is on gear m8

>5'10

i've got bad news for ya, manlet

Nah he was natty, trip was named prometheus.