How will you prevent your wife from turning into a landwhale?

Don't put a ring on a thicc girl. They look good until they hit the wall at 25 then age like milk.

Obesity clause in prenup

Maintain a good physique yourself

Be openly critical

I'm honestly scared boys.

he actually wanted her to do that

He literally forced her to get fat, he told her that if she lost weight he'd divorce her. He's a bona fida chub lover. It's not a secret

It doesn't matter if she becomes a whale. You should get an attractive wife who isn't a slut and have children. After she has a child, you shouldn't have expectations about her looks anymore.

I'm not sure prevention is even possible. All of my friends wives got fat within two years of marriage. Before kids even.

Basically don't get married until you're ready to have fat sex for the rest of your life.

What the fuck

Divorce her, fuck that. You owe it your significant other and yourself to not let your body become a piece of shit. Its disgraceful.

That's what he probably says on interviews and shit, truth is he is a beta soyboy.

"Go to the gym with her" is the best answer, I'd imagine.
But my girl pudged up before I stuck a ring on her, and I went from unfazed to stoked to disheartened in a matter of months.

>it's o.k. tho bcuz i did too

But that's what I want

Remove your testosterone deficient posting from this board

Pierce actually wanted his wife to get thicc tho

This.

I made it very clear from the beginning of our relationship that it's fine if she doesn't have an interest in fitness like me, but if she ever gets fat I'm leaving her. She has a 20lb leeway with the exception of a severe accident or illness.

If she eats too much junk I'll openly criticize it.

this

Eat your meals sperate and let her eat the scraps like how nature intended.

Bad idea. With a thick girl you know any weight she gains is going to the right places. Ive seen to many guys marry skellys and after a couple of years they look like jebs wife since they shit tier fat distribution
She doesnt look thick, just fat

Marry a tomboy

Only marry a woman who will submit to your authority in all areas, including diet and exercise, like the Bible says

You have severely underestimated the power level of Brosnan.

>2018
>marriage

Are you retarded or something?

I flirt with other women constantly and also point out women I find gross all the time.

Women only turn fat if they don’t respect their husbands and think he’ll never walk out on them. Similar thing with cutting their hair short.

You are a faggot waiting to get cucked. Women DESPISE men who don’t want them to keep basic expectations.

What are you going to do after she has a child, leave her and breake the family? Cause suffering to you own child because you need your wife to be tight? What if she has ugly af scars after pregnancy?

You are immature and addicted to sex.

>doesnt know how to handle adult situations
>calls other people immature
ishyddt

>not knowing pregnancy causes permanent damage

If I Make It™, my fiancee will feel bad enough that she'll either get Veeky Forums, get an eating disorder, or kill herself. We're both quite overweight right now (but slightly better than when we got together 3 years ago), but she can't handle being less fit than me. I've been sending her snaps of my run results all week, and she has gone from stating she feels bad to re-starting bodyweight routines and jogging.

It's not much, but I know for a fact that working solely on me will push her to one-up me out of competitiveness.

tfw my gfs mother is fat, has a short men's haircut and is an insufferable cunt

My gf is nice though and got her genes from her father
Is it worth breaking up with a girl because of her mother?

no just tell gf mother to fuck off

They seem very happy, bro. I'm jelly.

OP if you train hard and she loves ya, she'll keep some sort of shape. When kids arrive she would gain some weight but it's not gonna hurt.

This is true. I don't even like the wall theory, but everybody praises THICC girls. Yeah, we all get it, it's fun, it's somehow sexy, but after one kid, DAAAAAMN..., just like you married a fucking planet.
Nobody pays attention in this fucking cobra enchanters Thai forum, but it's true.

She may have got her genes from her dad but her subconscious self image as she ages is her mother. You may be the lucky 1/1000 who beats it but the odds are not in your favor

This is 100% true if you live in the south of midwest. Elsewhere, its 50/50

Yeah I live in a rich Silicon Valley area and my wife had a kid and lost the weight in a few months. All the moms my wife meets through like "moms groups" or whatever are looking pretty hot and not fat. I think in rich areas there is social pressure from the trophy wives to get back in shape quick, even though that's probably just like 5-10% of the women.

Marry a cardio bunny

Damn she's punching above her weight

this

but mainly this

>Bad idea. With a thick girl you know any weight she gains is going to the right places.
This. Pierce's wife was actually a 10/10 skinny girl when he married her. You marry a thin girl, you gamble on her not getting fat. When you lose, you lose HARD. As opposed to a thick girl, who starts off with good stuff like tits hips and ass and gains weight in those places first. Pound for pound she looks better. I'll take a slightly higher chance of her ballooning but keeping her most redeeming features over the total catastrophic failure that is a thin girl getting fat.

awful example
it's common knowledge that Brosnan force-fed her into becoming a braphog

he's against her going on diet as I read, so if he's happy with her who cares

i dont understand. How do people posting itt know about these people and how they want to run their lives?
Are the unironically women browsing this board? I dont think a male could follow the lives of famous people

She was literally my ideal of a perfect women. For what purpose would he do this?

Is he some sort of sadist that likes destroying beautiful things?

By not getting married. Marriage is a scam anyways. You're just betting half of your assets that someone will love you forever.

The only correct answer

She provided him with 5 strong and healthy children at the peak of her youth which is the purpose of women in the first place.
Their second purpose is to provide you with a comfy easy going life at the latter half of your years and she seems to be doing that well.

He didnt fall for the superficial hedonistic meme.
He is a wise man.

pierce likes fat chicks

he was smart to do this, she will never divorce him and take his money. she is effectively dependent on him.

That's why you gotta find one of those active chicks that'll want to go for weekend trips out to the country for hikes/camping or want to go jog with the dogs every night

You presume that I’ll get a girlfriend let alone a wife

This is true.

I make it known I despise fat woman and I will cheat on her if she stops taking care of herself.

FAGGOT

By maintaining a zero tolerance policy. I've been with my fiance for seven years now, when she gained some unneccessary 10lbs I just openly told her that this makes her less attractive. I insisted that I love her for who she is and I always will but you can't fool physical attraction I also set an example by invariably remaiming Veeky Forums. She is now hotter than ever.

>similar thing with cutting their hair short
>I basically forced my wife to cut her hair short

Why wouldn't he get a women that was already a fatty.

fuck her till she loses weight
whats good weight loss fucking routine lads

chilli powder

>my wife had a kid

Cosmetic surgery
Portion control
Stimulants
Light resistance training
Keep a lot of mirrors in the house
Be in shape yourself

>tfw he is pounding her while screamin "Lightweight bby!" in Colemans vocie
BROSNAN CONFIRMED TRUE HIGH TEST MALE

>How will you prevent your wife from turning into a landwhale?
Don't have one lol

Obesity clauses in prenups don't hold up in court anymore, they haven't for like 30 years now. Maintaining a good physique yourself is a good idea, if you are a fat slob and you expect your wife to be just as skinny at 50 as at 22 then your in for a rude surprise: she's not gonna put in the effort if you don't, plain and simple

This.

I do this too, but my wife is so delusional. She'll stand sideways in front of the mirror, suck in her gut and literally say "I don't look too bad!"

>prevent

I'm not as harsh but I do similar things
>honey I care that you eat healthy
>come on don't eat that junk, how about we make something together?
I also pushed her to find any type of physical activity she'll be interested and she did. I make sure to give plenty of positive feedback.
Now I'm just working her on doing meme exercises for her ass (practically agreed already) and we're set.

I'm planning on marrying either a white chick who's a runner or a girl with asian genetics (ideally hapa)

>dating a woman who doesn't shame you for unhealthy habits
>dating a woman who doesn't accept you shaming her for unhealthy habits
If you have to ask this question, you will never make it OP

me too m8
She's not even fat yet but she already makes every excuse in the book not to exercise or eat right.
I just hope I can lead by example and that comparing herself to me will shame her into not blowing up.

I tried this. I hope you have more luck than me.

>Irish level: 10,000

Fiancé is a thicc girl and former d1 athlete, hold records for squats at her college, still works out but naturally muscular/ fat/ thicc. Chunky thighs and arms but tiny waist. Not the best diet habits but loves to lift and play sports, mom is fat fuck but gets her genes from jock dad.

How fucked am I?

You took the safe bet rather than the risky bet. Your wife is guaranteed to thicken, but she will thicken in such a way that you are better off than if you married a skinny girl who got fat. Skinny girls are the gambling man's choice, if she stays thin then you made it, but if she thickens she'll look like shit.

make enough money to be a man and dont put a ring on them. Only then will they feel what its like to compete against other females to keep a man.

look at their mom, they most likely will learn the same cooking and do the same shit especially if the mom is a whale

Dude, be a grown ass man and just secretly fuck other women.

Bros,...you don't get it. I'm not talking about a "normal" skinny girl. I'm talking about thick girls, like the ones this fucking board praises. Nobody seems to understand that those girls become hamplanets eventually.

I've been there, my brothers. Not gonna get back.

my girlfriend ways 88 pounds

I fuked up

What kind of haircut does a short man have?

How fucking big was the wedding cake?

I convinced my wife to continue taking her Vyvanse. She's ADD (or ADHD, whichever same shit), but stopped taking it after college. She hopped back on board the amphetamine train and keeps her figure.

>Chunky thighs and arms but tiny waist. Not the best diet habits but loves to lift and play sports, mom is fat fuck but gets her genes from jock dad.
here
My wife was also a college athlete. The shitty diet habits catch up once college ends.

Diets can be changed, especially when you're living together.

Fell in love with a qt3.14 Asian. Like most women, her self care was shit. Snack foods and no exercise. Two years later she's in the gym with me 3 days per week, we go hiking and camping, and we rarely eat junk. Guess who controls the budget?

Interesting angle. I genuinely hadn't even considered that as a factor.