Beautiful/Pretty girls are nice and hit on me

>Beautiful/Pretty girls are nice and hit on me
>Average girls treat me with contempt and rudeness
>Ugly girls are actively hostile to me

Why does this happen?

Ressentiment.

You are to nice. Seems like you're good looking so act like a fucking mean asshole and everyone is going to respect you

How the fuck is this a bad thing

For me it's like this

>Beautiful/Pretty girls ignore me
>Average girls are nice and hit on me
>Ugly girls are too shy to talk to me but when I talk to them they almost immediately want to jump on my dick

yea that sounds about right

>Beautiful/Pretty girls ignore me
>Average girls ignore me
>Ugly girls ignore me

I don’t enjoy going outside and 80% of women are being bitches to me for being alive.

I'm only getting cut and lean so I can drink alcohol during the summer and maybe if i'll get lucky get the chance to even meet a girl irl when I'm drinking, because I'll never get or hit on girls if im sober or in a sober setting.

But the sad truth about it is that I'm not a normie and I ain't getting invited to any social gatherings anysone where it is even possible to pick up or meet girls.

So I guesse I just get Veeky Forumster and lean just so I can drink during summer weekends. I literally know before hand that no matter how chaddy or fit I'll get I ain't getting a share of that pussy, pussy is a wealth and it doesnt get distributed to socially aloof non normies, so I don't even bother with females.

How sad is that boyses?

Literally every living thing ignores me. Even dogs only play with me if I give them food.

Same kind of. I dont have pretty girls hit on me, im mostly out of all girls sights.
But if i actually try to flirt with girls average ones will completely blow me off but prettier ones will engage.

Ive been shafted by too many average girls i dont even bother. Id rather aim high and put up with their rejection then some entitled 6/10.

how about this
>every girl loves me
>i hate them all because the more i get involved with them the more they do shit that basically is trying to ruin my life
like can i live jesus christ

Yeah, the dick jumping is off-putting. I went out one night and braphogs started surrounding me like I was an animal to be cornered and then captured. Clawed my way out eventually though.

Envious of the fact you're out of their league

thats typical if you are an attrative alpha male.

It's a positive thing. It's a convenient way to spot the insecure people and avoid them. Trust me, you don't want to be friends with those who are weak and resentful and put in no effort to improve themselves.

This is wrong.

moving up in the world, keep liftan brah

>complaining about this
>caring about the opinions of uggos
if you really want them to like you, just be nice to them, but I sincerely recommend just not giving a shit about such low-class bitches

I only get checked out or flirted with by gay dudes and negresses

Same I'm not even that retarded