What's my body fat percentage?

I'm 84kg and 6ft 1/ 2 ...185/7cm
What's my body fat percentage ?
I have a very weirs fat distribution and I know I'm a fat shit .... I just need to know what my body percentage is and how I can change.... I'm 18

pajeets have the absolute worst bodyfat distribution genetics

MILK TRUCCCCC

Reported for tiddies

I'd say its more their food and lack of physical lifestyles. High carbs and standing around

This is a BLUE BOARD

L-london?

this is a blue board OP

lmao

>What's my body fat percentage ?
I can't even guess your gender wtf

Disgusting

Right? I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Their fat grows out of them like tumors. It's even funnier thought because so many of them are overweight too because of their stupid diets.

you beat me to it god dammit.

Enjoy your (you)

Any help with body fat percentage ?

I can't tell if you're a man or a woman.

>I'm 84kg and 6ft 1/ 2 ...185/7cm
185cm height and.........7 cm benis? wat?
also 25%+

You're around 35-40 percent, I'm also assuming you are female.

I´m confused, is this a girl or a boy?

About 30 percent

I'm a guy and I have literally no muscle in my upper body ... 25kg chest press 135 kg leg press

IM A DUDE

you sure?

your torso's making a face

I don't even know if you're male or female. I think the reason pajeets look so weird when fat is because their bodies are adapted to constant starvation. Their countries were always so shit, they literally never adapted to any degree of affluence, so any caloric surplus literally kills them. Thats why diabetes and heart disease gets them over ten years sooner than it does Whites.

The scar on my stomach is from a surgery I had from a car accident

no you arent

never show that disgusting body on my board ever again

blimey cunt

I think you need surgery for your gyno

Would definitely bang

Jesus H you have tits... 25% BF... you need to work out and cut your eating down while upping your protein intake.

37?

you have a really strange fat distibution

Dude not even fucking close

Christ. Censor those tits

My fat gets distributed first to my chest, holy fuck man I thought I had bad man boobs.

it's more like 35 to 40 I bet.

fuck up cunt. opies the milkyest milk trucc to ever be milked. and i'm just the man to milk him (or her)

Cut cut cut and lift. Eat lots of protein. After a few months you will look like a male

So this is the power of lanklets?

Wait wtf is OP a man? Holy shit bro, I take it back, God damn

1. Go on a diet
2. Lift weights and do cardio
3. Eat lots of broccoli, also an onion a day

Looks like Mowgli's mom had a C section performed with a fucking sword

You're probably right.

Bf percentage? At that point it doesnt fucking matter.
Cut cut cut and if you can afford it get surgery for those disgustibg skin flaps when you are done.

its bait.
whatever it is in this pic is at least 35%

honestly... you should kys. you have no way out of the hand you were dealt. theres no nobility in continuing. just kys and find peace

Is she sucking in her stomach or is that fold from a scar?

LMAO MIGHT AS WELL KMS

Breasts

My nigga you might have klinefelter syndrome!

No don't do that jesus christ, there is hope

>klinefelter syndrome
Jesus christ this. Holy fuck you freak of nature

is OP man or woman? Also what the fuck

nah... there really isn't. op looks legit female

What the actual fuck. I thought this was a fucking girl.
CUT CUT CUT OP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I've never understood why anyone cares about such a meaningless number, but i'm especially confused when people who look like they have never exercised a day in their life want to know their %.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

PLEASE TELL ME ITS SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT YOU FFS

OP is already swinging from the rafters after reading these replies, he's not able to answer you

I'd say like 30% bodyfat.
You got absolutely roasted here because you DO look fucking awful, but don't worry. You're only 18 and your skin should not be stretched beyond repair at this point, like even fatter fucks have it.
Lift weights at least 4 times a week, consume high amounts of protein (lean meats) and vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, and such), drop your sugary shit like candies, sodas, cakes and whatever you don't need to survive. This will improve your body composition steadily.

SS + GOMAD, or you will never make it

AAAHHHH I DONT WANT TO LAUGH AT THIS BUT THIS IS FUCKING HILARIUS

everyone those who are complaining about genetics just look at this

THIS is ehat bad geneyics looks like damn

He has kinefelter syndrome and probably 0 testosterone on his system

Its his parents fault for never doing any threatament

I feel bad for this guy man

Your best bet is cutting and becoming a trap with those natty tiddies

OP, you need to start bulking up if you want to put on any muscle. I suggest a gallon of milk per day to fuel your growth.

You have to drink big to get big.

And I thought I had poor fat distribution

Bad genetics looks like*

OP if you reading this go to doctor

Lifting may hurt you i dont know if your tendons or ligaments could handle lifting so stick with push ups and running

But seriously, hope this is not you and its a bait

>But seriously, hope this is not you and its a bait
It's someone real in any case

Have the Doctor check your testosterone levels!!! IMMEDIATELY! That ain't right...

Yeah for sure but hope its not OP

OP give a sign of life
Please say u didn't kill yourself

Yh it is me and not a bait

Nigga go ti doctor your boobs are bigger than my sisters seriously didnt you notice you werent normal when you were younger

Damn

bruh just cut cut cut cut, lose that fat bro, don’t give a shit about the percentage just yet

fucking lost

you have to go back

>this is the people making manlet thread

You legitimately have nicer tits than my girlfriend. Small nip, perky, cute size, what the fuck. You're male?

This has me a bit worried... How do I know if I have gyno or if I just need more muscle? I don't look like op, but it might just be because I'm small right now.

It's a girl, Indian girls wear Bengals and the background has a rack full of em

I have the exact same body but fatter. I know the struggle, I know how you feel.
Just keep trying to lose that weight and maybe somehow we can both become regular members of society
fucking genetic lottery

>How do I know if I have gyno or if I just need more muscle
Actual gyno has a more lumpy texture vs regular fat, google it

I'm in the same boat as you man. Shit sucks, guys at the gym always telling me to do chest exercises but all that does is make them stick out more.

I'm honestly scared that I have klinefilders syndrome ... I'm booking an appointment asap

Klinefelter

From what I remember, the testicle size is a dead giveaway
If your balls are too small, then you are shit out of luck
Just measure them with a ruler

i'll save you the trip. you do

don't forget to report back

same with your dick size too

and i thought i had a horrible physique, jesus

For a pajeet, you have no body hair at all

Nice tits bro

and east african. all stay skinny af but get massive beer bellies. fucking weird

THICC

Lookup what DNP is
then look up what a PSMF is
Let your self hatred be your fuel

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

just become a (((girl)))

Dumb af lol

That's gotta be a woman. Breasts, waist, I don't buy that it's a dude