youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=QhjRUKCKIG4
youtube.com/watch?v=59qn4HbjvaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INB4 Alex arrives

who cares you should be more concerned about lifting

bloho we all know this is you

>shitty minoxidil-fueled "beard"
>fell for the ultimate beta meme hair transplant and tried to hide it with a stupid bandana and got his shitty eyebrows did
>chinlet
>makes up cringey /r/TheRedPill based stories

Hi alex!
Blaha and Alex are both Autistic

It’s only a matter of time before he gets his own sticky on fitmisc

He is getting more egotistical as his channel grows and he’s slipping up more with autistic shit

alex pls go

Calling it he will be the next Blaha.

what's he done wrong though? unlike bloho he's keeping to himself instead of starting drama and giving pretty decent advice while improving his physique

Alex you're not fooling anyone.

dude you're paranoid

Yep. I watched blaha for years and it never occurred to me how autistic Jason is until the muslim inner city cyberstalkers started making videos with all the shit he’s said over the years.

Alex is 100% following in that path, I’m already seeing him say a lot of autistic shit right now in each video be makes, I can see future compilation videos of Alex coming soon

Square up

He’s putting on a fake bad ass/woke/pseudoscience personality

Between that and his Dating advice he is quickly becoming YouTube fitness cringelord.

Wtf he deleted two videos and then made the veganism video

Why is he so afraid of criticism now

You now remember his old videos
youtu.be/TLxCAfg5x9Y

He gets really defensive about his eyebrows and balding

He definitely is on gear

What video is the OP pic from?

he used to look better. I think that the hair suits him better and he should ditch the beard. Some guys can pull it off and some don't.

>alex is still stronger than anyone in this thread
>alex is still better looking than anyone in this thread

This isn’t old Alex, he still follows that pseudoscience PUA shit

>Gymcel Cope
Alex couldn't even talk to a girl with out sperging out.

Lemonade story?

Alex made a post on his blog about how he was flirting with two women. In reality it came off as super autistic. He wrote it like the women were interested in him. At the end of the story he wrote about how cool and collected he was sipping on a glass of lemonade.

He thinks he fooled us, but he didn't.
1. Clearly receding hairline.
2. Shaved his head completely to see what it would look like and whether or not he'd want a transplant. This is why he started using minoxidil for beard gains too, because a shaved head with no beard will make you look like a cancer patient.
3. Right after the transplant he put up a few videos with this bandana to hide the scars that hadn't healed up yet. This is the most obvious proof that he had a hair transplant, because who the fuck wears a bandana. A hat would make it even more obvious he had something to hide, whereas a bandana is cool to this man-child and his followers. The plucked eyebrows is a false flag, so that if someone tries to claim he had a transplant because of the bandana, he could say "nah bro, this 10/10 chick plucked my eyebrows while I was sleeping after we had anal sex."
4. Approximately four months after the transplant his hairline is getting better. To those not familiar with how hair transplants work, the moved hair follicles will inevitably shed their hairs pretty soon after the surgery and not grow for a while and then eventually pop up.
It's even more obvious in shots of his vertex area.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

alex confirmed for s i p p b o i

>I grew up in a tough Italian neighborhood

We live in the same city (Montreal).
I can confirm there is no "tough italian neighborhood". In fact, there is barely any tough neighboor at all here

This reads like one of those tumblr fat chick stories

2nd pic looked best desu

there's a vid where he explains he might come off a bit rought because he's "just some italian guy from the East Coast". that's his exact wording. I'm pretty sure that at one point he wanted people to think he was some streetwise italian kid from new york, hence the accent. then eventually he ended up admitting he's a greek-ottoman rapebaby from fucking Montreal lmao.

His retarded ego lifting advice can seriously injure people. I feel like his short height helps prevent them. If I tried lifting with such retarded form I would be in snap city.

His first video:
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

An article he wrote:
“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Nobody thinks he's tough. Hes acting like Blaha with the assassin shit.

I would laugh at him if he tried acting tough to me irl lmao he's like 5 feet tall

fuck his facial aesthetics declined

A manlet overcompensating
>That and more tonight at 8

eye bags have gotten worse spends too much time looking at hentai and Veeky Forums

it's the higher bf%

Go to bed Alex

>mfw thinking to myself that at least ONE person actually paid for this guy's ebook

Considering he was a hardcore online gamer for years before the AlphaDestiny schtick, he must have an online footprint someplace

It's only a matter of time...

holy shit he actually wrote this? lmao i would have sworn this to be decade old pasta from /b/

>better looking
m8 you can pick 10 guys off the street and 9 of them will look better than copedestiny

gossip fag, dyel

the internet seems to be getting more efficient at chewing up and spitting out its victims.

>copedestiny

I actually think they didnt. He pretends like he makes tons of money off selling his programs but I bet thats just a marketing ploy to try trick people into thinking they should get it because other people are

>lol im selling so many p-programs guys
>i dont even need to post youtube, youtube is just for fun
>next literal video uploaded is advertising his program

Alex is a fraud, the guy is super into that self-help bullshit PUA shit, so it shouldnt come off as any surprise. He tries to come across as a more level headed guy, but in reality hes a coo coo

Eric Bugenfraud never lifted more than this manlet fag except in his fake pl8 basement but Veeky Forums eats his shit.

Who cares. Zyzz and Rich were honest at least.

Eric actually competed like 6 years ago in a powerlifting meet and his numbers match up perfectly to his meme lifts he does in his garage.

600 lb dead and 350 bench

Benches 425 in his basement on decline, no spot and pulls over 900 off the floor on hand hack, Jefferson, and trap

Dude, Jefferson doesn't add 300+ to your lift.

600lbs raw competition setting deadlift.......

his meme jefferson with straps and hitching can easily add 2-300lbs to the lift

you realise that people who pull 600 in the gym probably cant even pull 550 in competition settings

I know not everyone agrees with marriage and all, but this comment is pretty telling imo

He essentially wants a meat puppet that will never argue with him

The whole thing smells of sociopathy/autism lol

lmao leave alex

his pubestache beard is comical
he needs to get over it

why would he take up boxing when he's 5'2" though

that is so stupid lmfao look at his arms fkn t-rex mode

should've gone with grappling, he'll never be able to defends himself with those little stumpy arms

who gives a fuck?

He says that he does it for cardio

Chad will always have haters

It's not gossip when he literally sells the idea that you should be manly and self-confident, all the while using minoxidil in a weak attempt to grow a beard and getting a hair transplant and hiding it. If he was actually alpha he would either own the hair transplant and not try to hide it like a bitch and never address it OR own the baldness and let his God-like charisma take care of it.

kek alex pls go i know it's u

Do we need to make this thread every day?

>Implying any woman would lower herself to a gymcel.
Betaboy is really delusional

>His retarded ego lifting advice can seriously injure people. I feel like his short height helps prevent them. If I tried lifting with such retarded form I would be in snap city.

This sounds retarded but I think it might be true. I am 5'5 myself and have often lifted with absolutely horrendous form. I never ever injured myself for 3 years.

Like bugmen Alex hangs on to his "beard" because its the only way to cling to some sort of masculine character he built in his mind. I guarantee if you picked his brain he would be one of those "if you shave your a woman" types.

He wishes he looked like that.

So why upload it?
>"look guys I may be short but I could kick your ass!"

because his subs asked for it.

Just like how Jason Blahas subs ask him for bullet loading videos? You may be right but you cant say Alex wasn't trying to send a message. As fragile as Betaboys ego is in his mind he thought he was looking badass or tough

Post him boxing. I need to see this

dude you're just a easily influenced sheep who hates because its the cool thing to do. I dont think he was trying to send a message considering that before he posted the video he mentioned multiple times that his technique sucks and he's still a noob

I know it is only a puppet bag he is striking against, but his defence is absolutely atrocious, and so is his breathing rythm.

He should Indeed have picked something more wrestling/grappling like. Atleast his strength would give him some advantage there.

Nah its because he has no chin or jawline so he desperately tries to hide it with a patchy minoxidil-fuelled beard.

Hi Alex.

I got really confused for a second. I followed a StarCraft/League streamer named Destiny a few years ago and thought it is the same guy

I bet he's in some cringy discord servers

>Destiny
See:
youtube.com/watch?v=QhjRUKCKIG4

Ay thats my vato from califas! Dat foo is loco!

I tried to like betadestiny but just couldn't as he struck me as a fake guy. Omar isuf feels more authentic and self accepting, also his advice is better.

you know he is doing something right when people make threads like this.

Only winners get haters. If you are reading this Alex, props to you and keep doing what you are doing

>His retarded ego lifting advice can seriously injure people

he's made it clear multiple times that all the ego-lifting style stuff, the rack pulls, and the cheat rows are for advanced people who have already built a base.

he said even for him he didn't start doing rackpulls or cheat rows until he could pull 500+ from the floor and row 275+ strict

It literally is still up on his website.

alex got a hair transplant? wasn't he like all about being bald

>im a casual sex kind of guy
>modern women aren't fit for marriage
wew lad

Imagine being this butthurt over a guy on Youtube being better than you.

its butthurt lanklets makign shit up

Every balding man has tried the "I love being bald" cope, it's bullshit, I've done it, everyone does it.
>lanklet
Back into the pit with you

alex needs to learn how to make real videos like eric. this one here is top notch. youtube.com/watch?v=59qn4HbjvaU alex will never achieve this

this is like a fear of success mentality. pic related

Hi Alex

Better at being an autist not much else

He should, he looks like shit

I got NE if anybody wants it. I dont know how to upload pdfs on mobile tho

dude plucked his eyebrows because of troll comments then when people noticed he wore a bandana to hide it.
>Tell me Alex doesn't let people live in his head rent free.

what were the videos he deleted? wasnt one of them something about unity?

He did a video about philosophy

His hairline literally looks the same in the before and after

Hi Alex

>44917803
But it actually looks the same. His hair is just a bit longer in the after picture.

brotherhood of nodenning