Girl taking up 2 benches to do some meme she saw on instagram

>girl taking up 2 benches to do some meme she saw on instagram

Why are commercial gyms such shit holes?

The new meme I see at the gym is walking backwards on the treadmill, wtf is wrong with people

and it doesn't even matter what pic related does, she'll never make it with that face

Women shouldn't be allowed in the gym.

I was in japan in a park and this middle aged business man wearing the full walking tracksuit speed walked past me backwards

all the chicks at my PL gym are very serious about training, great form S/B/D etc.

I'm guessing it's some physio meme about balancing knee muscles, strengthening the vmo, that type of shit. people do shallow backwards stepups as a form of rehab/prehab
that's a fun lift, but why not just grab a barbell in the middle w/ interlocking hands or a v-handle? that's how I do. It's pretty good. Interlocking hands does hurt though.

That's nothing OP, yesterday I saw a dumbass curling in the bench rack. The gym was empty too and it was chest day for me.

I used to do this in track. Try it for 30+ seconds and I guarantee your quads will burn like all hell.

lol. the instagram sluts actually have retards who follow their 'routines' and flock to gyms to do it?

ahahahahhahahAHHAHA women

Its good injury prevention for the knees. A lot of runners do it.

tell her shes doing it wrong and show a video of kryakos grizzly doing zercher squats

I've only seen this on the t-bar at my gym, but I still I don't understand why they need two benches. Why cant they do it on the floor?

Soccer players do backwards running as part of their drills, don't h8

>putting your feet where my clothes will touch

Seriously triggered.

Girls are a meme. I wish my brain chemistry didn't make me a slave to pussy.

you would too if you knew what was good for you

if the gym is empty, who cares?

just hit on her, so she leaves. if she doesnt, fuckt the hell out of her

fucking hell is she indian

I couldnt imagine being in a gym with an indian person

does the whole place not stink?

They're supposed to go below parallel do the dumbbell would hit the floor. They could just do it at the edge of the manlet pit, but I guess they're afraid they might fall in.

>sets up for belt squats
>does dumbbell squats in between two benches instead

T R I G G E R E D

Theres this tall, fit 9/10 gym slut at my uni gym that always works out in what is basically underwear. Even she couldn't fight the temptation of the instagram bullshit. I saw her fucking lying down sideways on a seated leg press doing single legged presses really fucking awkwardly while looking like a retard.

I was having a drink with my family yesterday at a bar. The napkins in the dispenser all had some "feminist" message, like "No means No | Against female abuse | At the first sign call [hotline number]".
And some women want men to try harder. It's difficult to get around some sorts of hypocrisy and/or mixed signals.

>all these meme booty exercises
Why won't girls just do squats?
It's so much more straightforward

In rugby you do too, but in sport it is necessary. Especially with rugby where you have to be pushed back on-side at a penalty, and have to face the opposition to see what they do.