Tfw browsing Veeky Forums for 8 years now

>Tfw browsing Veeky Forums for 8 years now
>Tfw only been to the gym about 5 times in them 8 years
>Tfw could have been Zyzz (Connor) by now if i had just started the gym 8 years ago

If it makes you feel any better, you'd probably not end up how you think you would anyway.

Reality

>you start lifting 8 years ago when you first start browsing
>you get great gains in the first 1-2 years
>suddenly you hit a wall and gains feel impossible
>any time you try to bulk now you just gain fat rapidly
>you realise you look nothing like all the fitness youtubers despite following the same shit they do for training and counting macros
>you end up realising everyone you wanted to look like is on steroids, even the guys you were sure weren’t on steroids
>you spend the rest of the last years lifting pretty much just maintaining what you gained in the first 3 years or so because natty gains slow down so much after that you can barely tell if you actually gaining muscle anymore
>you never got that shrink wrapped look
>you never got that hard full and dense look
>you even resort to a brosplit thinking you got memed by science based routines and yet you still don’t see any improvement in gains
>you become depressed because you don’t know for sure if your genetics are just horrible, or if the difference is really drugs, or maybe you have some underlying health condition that’s stopping you from actually gaining an appreciable amount of muscle to make you stand out

you would never be like them no matter how long you had. You were never going to make it.

It's not too late to start

What. The. Fuck.

You just literally described my life. Why did nobody tell me this before?
Posting weekly in /cbt/, asking whether to cut or bulk, seeking advice on diet plans, spending several hours a day looking for a new, better workout plan...is this all in vain?

Please tell me you are sarcastic and this is not real?

Im not being sarcastic. This is the exact experience every natural lifter.

If you haven't come to that realization yet you obviously lack self-awareness and introspection or are just plain delusional.

depends your goals though. we have photos of lifters from a time before PEDs and they still look good. far from dyel.

>>Tfw only been to the gym about 5 times in them 8 years
This is who is giving you advice.

> been lurking Veeky Forums for 5 years now
> lifting on and off, usually 2 months lift, 3 months slack off
> finally start sticking to diet and routine
> today hit 5x100kg squat at 65kg bodyweight
> best feeling in the world

> about to beat my squat PR (97.5 kg tfw weakling)
> one rep in, a swole beautiful bodybuilder jumps in and starts spotting me
> his crotch grinds on my ass
> never felt so aroused
> manage 7 reps (planned 5)
> t...thanks bro
Is he the one?

>tfw browsing Veeky Forums for 8 years
>addicted to shemale cock now
makes you think

Here for 5-6 years and cant hit the gym more than a month streight

in reality you're just a bitch

Just curious, what do you get out of Veeky Forums if you don't follow the lifestyle? As soon as I stopped going to a gym, I lost interest, although I'm just checking back after a few years.

Probably interaction considering how pathetic these "men" are, they're losers.

Kek this user gets it...
It still annoys me when dyels defend obvious roiders when someone posts if theyre natty... delusional fucks. I bet there will be some anons thinking this post is not true

Or stop browsing fit all day and your body dysmorophia goes away. Retard.

>body dysmorphia goes away
Confirmed does not lift
Likely has never lifted
I motion that this user has always been small and will forever be small.

This post reeks of autism and/or mental illness, period.

Sounds like someone is butthurt over their shit gains over the years, grow a pair and work harder loser.

Holy fuck. Saving this post. This is fucking me. No joke.

delete this right now
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Nah if you stuck with it for 8 years you would really be close to your genetic limit and would have gained around 40 pounds of muscle most likely. Everyone hits a wall a year or two into lifting and getting over that wall is when the training really begins because you have to learn what works for you and how to diet properly. The first year you can fuck around quite a bit and still make gains but after that it’s not so easy, once you figure it out it’s smooth sailing.

>40 pounds of muscle

LOL

You gain at most 20 pounds of PURE LEAN TISSUE, the rest is just water.

You really lack understanding of whats possible naturally.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT BUCKO

If you gained more than 20-30 pounds it was

FAT
WATER
or
YOU WERE UNDERWEIGHT TO BEGIN WITH

PEDs are older than photography, m8. Baseball had its first doping scandal in the 1800s.

I was the same for years OP but all of a sudden I feel addicted to lifting. I just started lifting again because I keep thinking
>Are you srsly going to get old without ever seeing what your body is capable of?

You can gain 10-12 pounds of pure muscle tissue in your first year if you do it right. You're fucking joking if you think you can only gain 20 damn pounds as a natty.

>tfw I just realized I've been trying to develop a skill, but keep putting it off "till the next day"
>it's already been two years
THIS IS THE TIME I SWEAR

he meant mussel

I regret not starting test-e 5 years ago. So much time wasted. I feel so much better now and make so much gains.

Jesus you’re pathetic if you actually relate to this

So this is how it is, huh...

2 words: HIT training

new pasta

holy fuck that is accurate though. After lifting for 6 years I know can tell 95% of fitness youtubers are roiding

>McGuff

fuck that is literally me. I mean I look good but nowhere near where the natty limit supposedly is according to Veeky Forums and I have literally dedicated a ridiculous amount of time and work into lifting to the point where I simply cant comprehend what the problem is anymore.

Been gymming since September (albeit had decent base from calisthenics from 13), made my own routine, don't count macros, never done roids and am 19

Nick Strength and Power is literally the natty limit not even memeing

>tfw 5'7 manlet on a good day
>have none of these issues
>look thicc, solid, tight
white girls ignore me but i dont give a shit. i pound prime pajeeta pussy all weekend

for someone who has done calisthenics since 13 this isnt impressive at all.

Mate they give you like 0 size, just toning. I've put on a stone of muscle in 5 months

>browse fit for seven years
>fell for the cardio kills your gains meme
>started fat, ended almost morbidly obese
>running and swimming since some months ago
>stop counting nutrition, just eat healthy shit until full for four hours and then fast for twenty
>everything gets better
>only obese now
>I would had a fucking great body if I just started swimming every other day year ago
Life is pain.

bullshit I have seen tons of calisthenics guys who are big and every gymnast looks crazy

You look like a regular teenage manlet kid who does some sport. 75 kg? Why would you even post this

Since september? With those results? From 0 to 90% in half a year? Teach me blease

There are people here who don't even work out?

I waited until I was two months into working out until I started posting here because I didn't feel like it was right for me to post here with no experience

he did calisthenics for 5 years or so so he basically lifted 6 years now

also I am not saying you look bad actualyl pretty good but you have no reason to talk because you lift since 6 years and are still not what one would consider the natty limit so you fit the description to a t

I just want to look lean and that people can see that I work out. I don't have to be super ripped, can I go natty or should even I go roids?

Only like pushups and planks. Pic is when I was 16.

I just constantly lean bulk all the time and lift for hypertrophy because strength training won't get you big. Aim for 6-12 reps of the heaviest weight you can go for

>you become depressed because you don’t know for sure if your genetics are just horrible, or if the difference is really drugs, or maybe you have some underlying health condition that’s stopping you from actually gaining an appreciable amount of muscle to make you stand out
I actually found out I got clinically low testosterone. Now I just focus on cardio and bodyweight stuff. Maybe I will start TRT someday and do some serious lifting.

Same here. I've actually got a prescription for test gel and some other hormones I apparently don't make anymore. I haven't been lifting for long but I get the feeling my body doesn't know what to do with them. Didn't even get noob gains; I feel cheated.