How many cosplayers can you fuck in the anime con if you have this body?

how many cosplayers can you fuck in the anime con if you have this body?

A lot

Who is this? GIS isn’t returning anything

I would like to know his height/weight

Dozens. Literally all you need to get autistic con pussy is

>Ottermode
>Do not actually cosplay yourself
>Basic entry level babby game (I.E. don’t behave like the thirsty spergs)

you can take your pick of the litter. your only competition is Asian "chads" and beta providers

Probably all of them

Considering everything with a penis there is probably a soyfed neckbeard, fairly easily.

But who should I cosplay as?

Male Ryuuko Matoi from Kill la Kill maximum skin exposure to show off body while not looking like a douche because muh cosplay accuracy

Those child bearing hips

How can I get this body? I'm skinny fat DYEL with a little bit of muscle (My bench is around 155). If I just cut w/ ab routine could I achieve this?

Youre overestimating your amount of muscle tissue

>while not looking like a douche
Le naked crossdress cosplay meme has been done to death and is basically a meme at this point. Don't do it.

Ok still, what needs to be done to achieve pic related?

>having degenerate hook ups with a bunch of greasy nerd sluts

The fuck kind of questuon is that? Yiure not going to get someone elses ohysiqye so dont even begin that dumb shit. Lift, eat well, focus on areas you want to improve in.

Yeah mate I do all that. I must just have shit genetics.

Cosplay as someone that everyone will recognize. Remember, girls that are too much into anime are usually uglier.

Not even close. You won't have any chest definition and you'd just look retarded

What is with the chastity fags these days?
There was a time when people wanted to stop being virgins

Degeneracy is on the way out. You’re behind the times, boomer.

Gonna do it anyway, I already look retarded, so might as well look retarded with abs

You shouldn’t go around breaking young girls hearts. It’s bad for the soul.

It's just a bunch of nerds here pretending to be conservative christians. They'll move onto something else soon I'm sure.

No that user, but how much do I need to bench if I want chest definition like that as a 5'7 manlet?
1RM right now is 205 lbs. and my chest looks pretty nonexistant.

I doubt you lift or eat well

This guy. The most Veeky Forums cosplay.

This qt
>Shirtless
>Unique enough to gather attention because everyone is an unfit fat fuck or skinnyfat
>From a show that a decent amount of people prob know about

something that shows your body

Yeah significantly more than that, I'm 5'3 and bench 2pl8 but don't have much going on chest wise.

This. Just pick any character that wears a trenchcoat or something with no shirt underneath.

I can hardly wait. The moral fagging has ruined this site
Sure keep pretending like I'm the one not part of normal society.
And yet feels great on the ego.

Have you SEEN anime con people? I don't want to fuck any of them. Ew.

1000 men

Jojo character

PPLPPLX 6 days a week. 3 eggs and milk for breakfast, Ground beef w/ potatoes or rice for lunch and Pork chops for dinner with rice/protein shake. I throw in PBJS to meet my needed calories.

im 5 9, 180, bench 275 for 6 to 8 reps

>JoJo character
>This tiny physique
Kek

>impressing normies

exactly, even at 275 for reps chest isn't that great.

>Those bitch hips
Do normies not see this shit

Any shirtless character.
You get a plus if he´s from a seasonal anime

Depends. Most are awful, terrible, ugly human beings. But then you come across a shy qt 3.14 neet asian cosplaying because the only interaction she has is through the internet, her animu, and the facade of cosplaying

Normies don't spend hours on Veeky Forums scrutinizing shirtless men, user.

you need to get out of the internet, user

This, my cousin used to drag me to cons (he'd even buy the tickets for me), there's a boatload of fat, smelly, ugly fembots (I thought I'd never use that word unironically). If I weren't such an autistic fuck and weren't in the military then, I probably could've fucked some.

Oh well

Do you guys incorporate any accessories into your routines or is flat all you do?

yeah just flat, but aesthetics aren't a big concern of mine.

not a ton. but if you find your shoulders are dominating in bench you should do alot of cable flies and squeezing exercises until your chest starts doing the work in bench. i actually get chest pumps doing heavy rows, ohp, and dips once it was more developed. a really close grip touching, squeezing db press and heavy heavy pull overs helped me when my bench was plateuing around 225.

thinking of doing this soon. i look very fucking similar to mgs5 boss.

Considering a few dudes have been cucked at AGDQ speedrun conventions. I assume animecon would be prime cuckgrounds

the whole con, men included

Have the same deodorant. But feel like a middle schooler if I use it

i can only use spray. any other gives me irratation. i sample tested the scents with dozens of girls when i go shopping i ask them which one they like the most. i like it too, the “serious” brands are vanilla “fresh sport!” scented

Oh domte het me wrong like the smell, and so does my gf.
But I get locker room flashbacks of kids using an entire can of Axe/Lynx

I had some partnered streamer hit me up at a TwitchCon after party. Literally just walked in the party and ordered a drink.

post body. I wanna know what mode gets streamer puss just from showing up

0 you will look like a dyel twink fag with a shirt on

Bro if you want a big chest, dumbbells go a long way. Do flat and incline dumbbell presses, along with either dumbbell flyes or cable crossovers. You'll get a better chest with those provided your diet is good.

kek, you have severe body dysmorphia

Not many, maybe 1-3 per con day unless you fuck them on a WC or something

>uses axe

Disgusting

I'm not super impressive just tall with attractive face. Muscular but bf% a bit higher than ideal.

Fucked some fat, smelly ugly fems? But WHY?! NO! Hold out for better!

put a shirt on this guy and he will look dyel as fuck.

I'm 228 at 6 feet and actually look like a lift with a shirt on

no chance, white boi

lmfao I can tell from the bottom portion of your face that your face isn't attractive

>what is a slim-fit t-shirt
You are a stupid fat fucker.

I think I care more about girls that I fuck than whatever some random on the internet has to say

Unless you suck a lot of dick and have an expert opinion

The guardian outside the doors of the Warriors' Guild in Oldschool Runescape. Bitches LOVE the guardian outside the doors of the Warriors' Guild in Oldschool Runescape.

guaranteed lower bf% then you twink. I have lower abs viens twink fag. You will look like the biggest dyel twink wearing a slim shirt on that frame

Probably banging average looking girls. I facially mog you.

Maybe make your cheekbones higher and then come talk to me friend.

Shirtless DIO. Ez pz.

lmao I can see the face bloat on your face. I am double your size and leaner and have better facial aesthetics

I´d cosplay him if I was blonde.

>cosplaying with natural hair
Wig you faggot

Just get a wig or some temp hair dye.

I said my bf% was high you autist ofc there's face bloat. I'm taller, smarter, and make more money than you. So unless you're posting body I'm not at all concerned with your pathetic attempt at squeezing some self worth out of a North Korean rice farming board.

You'd what?

LOL, I guaranteed have more money right now then you will earn in your lifetime. This isn't even a troll post. I financially mog

>Wanting to go to an anime just to pick up cosplay thots
Don't do this. As a guy who's been to many conventions across many cities, cosplay girls are absolutely bottom of the barrel tier. You'd be better off picking up normal girls in bars/clubs and they're usually better looking too

Post bank accounts

Can you mog my cock rn
with your mouth

like can you stick your lips directly on my cock
to mog ofc

Agreeing with this guy
Basically every fucking girl I've talked and or slept with at cons has some kind of mental problem
Stay far away before you get sucked in and cant escape

found the broke cuck. You don't keep your wealth in a bank account lmfao

Why are you so triggered? I have no idea if you are smarter then me or not but muscle and financially I am better then 99.9999999999% of men. You're probably better then me at tons of other things but not those things.

>These chucklefucks having a pointless dick waving contest on an American freedom forum
Thanks for the laugh though

post pic you fat faggot

anyone who looks like Guts and has the body to boot will drown in endless poon, seriously. I have never seen a great Guts cosplay, they're all dogshit.

Monday, bench 145 lbs 5x8
Wednesday, Standing press 3x8 with whatever weight you can without grinding.
Friday, Bench 165 lbs 5x5

Monday the next week, Bench 175 lbs 5x3
Wednesday the next week, close grip bench press 3x8 LMAO1PLAYT
Friday the next week, try a new max.

Repeat. Adding weight to any of the sets for reps if they seem trivially light.

Check out this fag

hump me, manlet san. i want your manlet protein

he's not wrong, you have shitty bloated face, lack of bones I guess. Horribly narrow mouth with narrow palate, bulbous nose tip, lack of defined jawline, and lol at having forearm hair while the rest of your body's skin is seemingly smooth

typical goober who thinks he's hot shit, while in reality he is simply shit.

my thoughts exactly. Look at his mouth, idk the proper terms but that's not a mouth an attractive person has.

Man I don't want to burst your bubble but from what I can see of your face it isn't anything special

probably lands some chubby club sloots so he thinks he's attractive lmfao

I was in the Muhreens at the time, I would've literally fucked anything with a pussy and a pulse dude. Anyways, I went to an Anime Expo and had been doing some day time drinking, started wandering around asking retarded questions at every exhibit. There was some kind of pin up deal so I HAD to stop and look around, the girl at the stand had big tits and a skimpy outfit and asked if I wanted to see their pictures. She walks me into this booth and there's literally nudes all over the walls, I look at one I liked (nude version pic related) and say shes got some great tits. I hear "Th-Thanks" and realize it was the girl in the picture, it was pretty awkward especially since I was already pretty drunk (like I am right now) and not even attempting to hide my boner.

She let me feel her tits though so it wasn't a total loss

it's caused by a narrow palate. Google pics of Fassbender, look at his wide as fuck mouth and that smile that shows 12 or more teeth

by contrast, chimps like that fag are lucky to show 6 teeth when they grin, that shit is unattractive and uncharismatic as fuck.

Jeez I don't care about anyone, each to his own but delusional tards who think they're sexier than they are always activates my charcoals

>Thicc velma

Muh dick.

>muscular
:thinking: