Not getting surgery to change eye color to blue or green in 2018

>not getting surgery to change eye color to blue or green in 2018

that looks absolutely horrendous. nty

Met a dude in the Dominican Republic once who was all black with green eyes

>Not working with what G*d gave you

>Believing in a magical man in the sky

I quite like the look of people with darker complexion and light eyes like green and blue. It's such an odd thing, but in a good way, I don't know how or why it looks appealing to people but it does. Maybe because it shows a mixed ancestry so no inbreeding? I'm aware blue or green eyes are basically just a mutation, though.

Why do niggers, mexicans, poo in loos, europoors and chinks try so hard to be white?

all phenos are just mutations

Because you just assume we do. Why do so many white people try to be black by listening to rap and wearing Jordans? Tables can be turned fuckboy

Because whites are superior.

not fitness. kys stupid faggot. no bump.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these idiots.

quit speaking my language, baboon

>being a shit born without blue or green eyes

Stop listening to my music cumskin

easy, jews

why do so many white people try to become panjeet by going to the beach and tanning?

>bonus points if they support the panjet doctor jew and skincare industry by getting sun cancer

Why do you post pictures of anime girls?

why do weeboos think anything they say matters and not just kill themselves?

What if my eyes are green and brown.

>not believing in a Necessary Being

mfw getting surgery for eyes but not bite problem

this retarded inbred meme is such an amerimongrel thing to say

Yeah I fucking wish that wasn't the case and if you want those white people we'll gladly give them to you.

>non-whites in a world where literally everything was invented or improved by white people

you will always be inferior, because nothing in the actual world is the product of your race. thats the fact, thats the reality, thats human history.

>being a nigger with dark eyes in the first place
Lmao

>Maybe because it shows a mixed ancestry so no inbreeding?
No you fucktard, it's just exotic, when women see a bearded men in a shaved group he seems more attractive for a reason.
Stupid nigger.

Mutt.

I already have blue eyes

Pretty sure that shit will make you blind in only a few years. Avoid this surgery at all costs.

>Sexiest fucker in history had pitch black eyes
>fags are still pushing coloured eyes
imagine being this wrong

>her hips
REEEEEEEEEEE

Or you could ya know just try not being a subhuman and already having green or blue eyes.

>her ass and tits getting bigger in a good way every year

Piercing blue eyes here, the only good thing my dad ever did for me
Back in high school there was a black kid who got these blue colored contacts
Eye color mods are the ultimate nigger cope

>be white
>has dark skin
I kind of feel bad for how idiotic you are

Wait is this setiously possible???
How much does it cost and what are the chances of something going wrong???

Hazel eyes are nigger tier. I should know, I'm Scottish and I'm the only one in my family who has them. Don't get me wrong, under the perfect lighting they look half decent. The rest of the time they just look like raw sewage.

feelsbadman.jpg

Because it'll look odd if my wife and I (after this surgery) had blue/green eyes and half of my kids inherited my natural brown eyes. I ain't no cuck.

"""music"""

Red > all other eye colors

t. guy who wore red contacts one Halloween and got constant compliments/eye fucked by grills

>being THAT insecure

Every culture strives to have light skin, fair eyes and caucasian facial features. Guy in question talks white, and already has and high cheek bones. Getting light eyes was the next step.

Lads, is this legit? google lighteyez, it's a company selling eye color lightening drops. The testimonials are shit, the people involved have 0 internet presence but the products are made from legit chemicals and substances. Would love to hear an opinion on this, one of those 'scam or not' subreddits had this company's name in some thread and basically everyone said it was legit. I'm real curious

Deep down inside they know the white man is superior. They're not that stupid that they don't know this subconsciously. Don't be so racist.

But my eyes are already green, OP. I'm sorry about your shit genetics.

Because whites are superior and deep down they know it.

I got hazel eyes and chicks go nuts for them.