What if I told you natty lifting was a lie? Would it be painful?

What if I told you natty lifting was a lie? Would it be painful?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOZ9TENBwhq/?taken-by=louisjoecalvert
davidgentle.com/ironindex/pandour.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cPd1IqGoC58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would direct you to this post

It's not necessarily a joke. Nornies could give a fuck. They think dyels are "toned/ripped" and girls think it's hot and normie guys mire.
Hopping on gear is to take it to the next level though. I'm gonna do my first cycle this year. Skinny fat rn, but I'll diet down to 10-12%bf and do 400/week test E for 12 weeks. Gonna post all the progress info here on Veeky Forums when I finish it.

>losing all gains without roids
>not a lie

Cruise at lower dose. Why go off?

Omar would actually look good if he did accesories instead of powerlifting His biceps/triceps will never grow.

>look good
>natty

lol man if youre not even including atleast dbol youre gonna be really disappointed

>400mgs test e
>disappointed
maybe you have shit genetics or training, but I put on decent gains off 250mgs sustanon/wk
deadlift went from 440 to 500, put on 14lbs lean gains

Yes, for you

wtf

what was your weight at the time?

200lbs, 6'3

and after 3month cycle, was around 214lbs, and maybe a bit leaner than before. more ab definition, more vascular.

what is his blood pressure lmao

how come you can get really freaken strong naturally, but you will never EVER look like a bodybuilder naturally?
natty powerlifting is actually based, but natty bodybuilding is gay as fuck
Omar can deadlift over 550lbs
Silent mike got 705...
I got close to 500 naturally just after 2 years lifting
You can definitely look like a Big Guy naturally, specially if you're around 15-20% bodyfat
But if you cut you're fucked and dyel

Age 16-21 = lift for aesthetics

Age 21+ = lift for strength and performance
(lifting for aesthetics after 21 is pathetic)

But I want to look powerful and freaky, not "aesthetic" like a twink

the white zyzz

im trying to justify doing roids but I don't think its worth it in the long run...I already have a gf and no problem getting girls. I wouldn't be making any money with my physique. It would just be to shock normies and enjoy the vanity and get some "intimidation respect", I guess... that's about it, pretty superficial

jusup would dwarf zyzz.

>shorter
>only 10lbs heavier

It's possible to look okay natural.

Just enjoy training and getting stronger

Also don't not train hard and do everything right (sleep, nutrition, programming) because you think you won't be able to look great without steroids so there's no point, i think that hold a lot of people back

pic is me about 5 years in. Not amazing but im happy, any still making progress.

>not knowing that when it comes to lifting, the biggest redpill is you wont ever look impressive being a natural lifter

If you disagree with this, you've probably been lifting less than 4 years OR you're sub 5'4

>Only based post in entire thread
>No replies
>Mfw

You look amazing dude, what are your stats?

Thanks man!

errr lifting stats or height n stuff

I'm 6'1 and about 194lbs in this pic, 213lbs now as im bulking

lifting stats I'm not too sure, i never ever test them, never really do anything under 6 reps either

benched 130kg a year or two ago after 4 sets on 100kg and 1 rep on 120

oo OHP'd 100kg which is good
instagram.com/p/BOZ9TENBwhq/?taken-by=louisjoecalvert

cant deadlift cos i always get injured and my squats are pathetic lol

I've actually had to bring them down to 110kg for 4x8 cos ive always done them bad. I go too low and lose tension at the bottom and it irritates my lower back

thanks for asking :)

people are here to argue not get their asses handed to them

>lifting for aesthetics after 21 is pathetic

similar physique to The Golden One
nice

You all have a warped perception of "good", you need to fix your body dismorphia if you think only roided instagram freaks look good.

>You all have a warped perception of "good"
it's not warped, it's updated according to the times.
> if you think only roided instagram freaks look good.
the 70s size was just right, imagine hackenschmidt was put on low dose test and deca, he'd look freaky

what was pandours routine/diet?

>Bobby Pandour refused to lift heavy weights, using only a 15 lb dumbbell at most.
>Pandour apparently refused to do any training with heavy weights and concentrated on exercising with a pair of 10lb dumb-bells. He was also forever tensing and flexing his muscles. His only concession to exercise was to carry his brother up several flights of stairs as fast as possible, whenever he could. This developed magnificent thighs, which are evident from the photographs.
davidgentle.com/ironindex/pandour.htm

wtf???

>>Pandour apparently refused to do any training with heavy weights and concentrated on exercising with a pair of 10lb dumb-bells. He was also forever tensing and flexing his muscles
i always wondered if there was any effect of just flexing/tensing hard for a while

>His only concession to exercise was to carry his brother up several flights of stairs as fast as possible, whenever he could
Based bros
>mfw my brothers are almost 20 years older than me and we never got to grow up together

fyi those guys are literally 5'5" at most

in my case it goes more like

16-21 lift for strength and performance
21+ lift for aesthetics because my joints are fucked up from aforementioned lifting for strength and performance

this is basically the natty limit with normal to decent genetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPd1IqGoC58

looks small cause low bodyfat

Reality

>you start lifting 8 years ago when you first start browsing
>you get great gains in the first 1-2 years
>suddenly you hit a wall and gains feel impossible
>any time you try to bulk now you just gain fat rapidly
>you realise you look nothing like all the fitness youtubers despite following the same shit they do for training and counting macros
>you end up realising everyone you wanted to look like is on steroids, even the guys you were sure weren’t on steroids
>you spend the rest of the last years lifting pretty much just maintaining what you gained in the first 3 years or so because natty gains slow down so much after that you can barely tell if you actually gaining muscle anymore
>you never got that shrink wrapped look
>you never got that hard full and dense look
>you even resort to a brosplit thinking you got memed by science based routines and yet you still don’t see any improvement in gains
>you become depressed because you don’t know for sure if your genetics are just horrible, or if the difference is really drugs, or maybe you have some underlying health condition that’s stopping you from actually gaining an appreciable amount of muscle to make you stand out

This, Veeky Forums has literally caused me to have body dismorphia, all the cbt threads and s/b/d stats has made me insecure when in fact I legitimately mogged people irl.

>lifting 8 years
>looks like shit
then you're doing it wrong
after 3-4years natty I looked pretty damn good and was really strong. And there was no doubt about whether I lifted or not, I filled out a large t-shirt well.
incline pressing 120lbs dumbbells for 6x, with good form
Problem is I lost my gains and I know it would take me 2 years to get them back, with muscle memory and my knowledge...or I could do a 3-4month cycle and get them back.

Thanks man :)

Sounds like someone is butthurt over their shit gains over the years, grow a pair and work harder loser.

have you got your test levels checked? if you're natty your test is probably 1200ng/dl or someshit...not really realistic for most people

>i looked pretty damn good!

the delusional is strong

Yep. Everything's a meme. Just carry your brother and flex.

Nope, maybe I should it'd be interesting

but I really think a lot of peoples beliefs that they won't be able to achieves much with their physiques naturally really does hold them back

I used to until alberto nunez said he did the same thing, and that belief would cause me to chose the less optimal but easier route. Sleeping less, eating worse or training not as well.

Also I've trained 4/5 days a week consistently, I'm a coach so stay up to date with studies and all that, counts ever macro (mostly) and track every lift

Not a lot of natties actually do that, for 5 years atleast

Me thinks you have a different idea of what looks good to that guy.

You looked nothing like a tren/test/winny youtuber, so stop claiming you did, faggot.

That dumbass isn't natural.

He's on shit tons of gear. He just has sub shit tier genetics when it comes to"asthetics."

look amazing

>What if I told you natty lifting was a lie? Would it be painful?
Not as painful as the size of the dick on the guy in blue.

Bull testicle injections, cocaine and morphine.

>You looked nothing like a tren/test/winny youtuber, so stop claiming you did, faggot.
I looked like this

>claims to look like a top 0.00001% natty lifter from 1890s
>doesnt post a pic

You cant make such claims without backing it up, you realise this, right?

opiates lower test and growth hormone
natty's dont need cocaine to get lean

>hurrr u can't look good natty, you need test/tren/winny!!!
>oh that natural doesn't count! he has elite genetics
lmfao

post a picture of yourself

you wouldn't be afraid to do that if you actually looked like an elite natty

protip: you didnt look like an elite natty, you looked like an average natty, ie: shit

Not that other fag but
>actual reddit spacing

>but you were fat!! lmao
sort of, but I did powerlifting and permabulk on low reps, [1-6reps] for 3years...
If I did 3years of a bodybuilding routine high volume/reps, and then did a good cut I'm sure I'd have bigger/tighter muscles. Also I'm 6'4 this guy is 5'6 and obviously cutting.
Anyway I was really happy with this physique because I went from 165lbs to like 210lbs.
I already have height, frame, face, so once I filled out my frame I would get compliments from people and the gf liked it

you can get big and strong and lean natty, but theres a couple problems most people seem to run into

you have to eat A LOT of healthy food (high protein, high fiber, healthy fats, with specific foods that improve your individual digestive health) train with decent increasing volume and smartly regulated intensity/frequency on a good routine (one that balances muscle groups and uses exercises you have learned you respond better to)

It sucks fucking ass to cut as a natty while retaining your muscle once you've actually built a lot of it. you have to do it very cleanly/strictly and pretty slowly. You will be weak as fuck and should reserve hypertrophy focused training for this period because you wont be worth shit trying to maintain or gain strength.

All of this depends on your genetics. Not that its impossible for people without top tier genetics, but its not possible if you don't know your own body and slowly tweak many variables based on what you respond to.

t- permanently recomping natty lifter of over 5 years who is slowly entering lower teens of bodyfat at 230 pounds

yes, what sucks is if you lose your natty gains and have to put them on again.
You can go from 200lbs to 230lbs lean in 4months on roids.
How long would it take you to do this natty?

Not the blokes you were talking too but that is a shit photo. Doesn't properly show your proportions at all.

are you actually natty or on trt? being on trt isn't natty.
did you ever do a cycle? I know a guy who did once cycle 3 years ago and looks like you, kept all his gains, but the cycle permanently changed his look

Asshabshhabsbssbahahahhahah

The delusional is soo fucked on here hahahahah

ehh, it's a bad angle/lighting and no pump
w/e

I’m laughing because you actually think you look like

id dwarf him, 6'4, he's 5'6
get me a good pump and put us side by side, think about it

Hahahahahhahahahahahaahaahah

You proved my point

Your idea of looking great is DOG SHIT

And yet you had the audacity to call out that green text if truth

You fucking idiot you’re the kind of person to defend fake natties you dumb fucking cunt

>dog shit
body dysmorphia is hitting you hard

>You fucking idiot you’re the kind of person to defend fake natties you dumb fucking cunt
huh? what fake natty did i defend lol

Natty gains are a lot harder to lose though, you are much closer to homeostasis at all times as a natty, and most of your gains should come from heavy.high intensity work that develops more permanent myofibrillar hypertrophy unless you did a peaking routine of pump work.

I said you probably look like a typical natty? Which was 100% spot on.

Your gains can be achieved in 1 year of lifting. You don’t have any special secret to gains, you look like an average natty.

The green text clearly called out looking like a shrink wrapped, full, dense, hard and grainy looking body, which you clearly do not have.

You have a typical unimpressive natty body, you could lift for another 20 years and you would not improve myself due to diminishing returns of natty lifting.

You’re the delusional cunt here who is claiming if you lifted more than 2 years that you could have looked even better, which is not the case because you literally gain 90% of the gains you’ll ever make in the first 2 years. Anything after that is barely noticeable.

But you wouldn’t know that because you said yourself that’s you quit lifting after 2 years. You haven’t even lifted long enough to understand the diminishing returns I am talking about. You quit Iiftinf at the 2 year mark and now have in your head now that if you just kept on lifting that you would have kept on improving and improving more and more until you looked like a fake natty. Protip: You wouldn’t look anything like you think, even if you didn’t quit after 2 years by now you would still barely look any different.

>average natty lifter
average natty incline presses 120lb dumbbells for 6reps?
>look look look look
I don't lift for aesthetics, I just want to be big and strong. If i wanted aesthetics I wouldn't do low rep powerlifting routines + permabulk.

You're the type who thinks natty lifting can't look good, yet when obvious good looking nattys are shown to you like from the 1920s you just cry "muh elite genetics!!"
fuck off retard

I think you can build a good physique natty I’m consistently growing and getting stronger every year still and my test levels are pretty low I believe

I’m at maybe 5-6 years training and busting my ass just about every session and hitting PRs like 95-98% of them

explain this

That shit is honestly scary. I hope he ends up alright in the end...

> currently useless but ima take drugs and continue to be useless

if there was a healthy way to do roids and make good gains then it would be worth it, but getting big muscles at the cost of health and quality of life isn't worth it.

What about him? He’s a soft flabby looking natty. How much of a dyel are you to be impressed by that?

There we go
>let shit genetics cope

>h-he's flabby dyel
wew delusional? post your pic

Stop same fagging your own pic. It’s sad. Your ego is huge for a natty body

im not him u faggot, he's only replied a few times and you can tell by how he speaks he's not got a big ego
And the natty look is actually better than the fake roider look

What
He even looks shit for natty standards, no way he's on gear.

>Multiple times have I been told myself by exes and current female that I flirt and hang out with that I am overdoing it with the gym, meanwhile I feel like a twink all the time lmao
this happens with any skill or hobby you take seriously, the more you improve the more imperfections you see and the higher your standards become

Jesus your body dismorphia is real, I hope you get some help user

ya Omar is natty, i have fat endomorph friends who look like him after 1 year of lifting natty lol

Nope. I'm gonna be looking like a statue while you plebs push to hit miniscule PRs in hopes that it will slightly enhance your flat physique

Baahahahhsbsh I’m just calling you delusional faggots out for thinking you’re jacked when you’re soft unimpressive natties

Just go to the gym and look around, 90% are dyel twins. If you think you have to look like the top 1% to look muscular you're beyond help

are you 14? you sound dumb

>soft
nope, see

No u

cope harder

>comparing yourself to idiots at the gym who do shit routines , who don’t even know what a calorie is let alone macronutrient, who never progressively overload, who don’t even eat more than 20-30g protein per day,m

>hurrr but I know how to lift and diet
then you'd have an impressive natty physique in only a couple years. But you don't so you want to compensate with roids

>comparing roided guy with 0.0001% genetics to a average lad

Dude...

Nope. I accepted it 2-3 years ago after lifting for about 8 years and still looking inferior to juicers in my gym. Had good stats, but not that "wow" factor. I'm on my sixth cycle now and I don't regret it at all. I'm actually healthier now, since I pay more attention to my food and cardio than I did before.

>mfw on tren and getting hit on by women left, right, and centre
I thought it was a fucking /fraud/ meme, but holy shit. I ran into my ex, which I hadn't seen in a year or more and she's been texting me non-stop since, despite having a serious bf.

Guy on left isn’t natty if that image is supposed to imply natty vs roids

ok now you can't scream "genetics!!" cause Vitruvian has decent genetics/symmetry/insertions. But without roids, you can't compare...no contest

>I'm actually healthier now, since I pay more attention to my food and cardio than I did before.
>6 cycles
>healthier
>infertile, balding, acne, gyno, edema, enlarged prostate, lipids fucked, hematocrit high, heart damage
YES HEALTHIER
unless you're cycling 200mgs of test then no, you aren't "healthier" you just look better, maybe