How should I fix my chest?

I'm not sure if its gyno or just fat but my chest looks weird, especially from the side. I'm not sure if I should focus more on incline bench or if I should focus more on decline bench or do both everytime I do chest. Any advice?

You're fat as fuck. Lose 30 pounds first.

Fast first. Then we'll talk.

I'm 5'10 185ish ur saying I should cut to 155?

two issues here
> you have higher body fat content
which can cause puffy nipples, fat deposition in the chest by the nips. Try an over the counter estrogen blocker. I use Armistane and it works good to get rid of the puffyness

>you have a barrel chest
barrel chested guys like me have trouble building a contoured chest. Your ribs just stick out more and you look fat all the time. plus your nipple fat just seems to come to a point like that. I lifted for 4 years before I finally figured it out. HOWEVER, you can still get a great flat look and contoured pecs.
1. only do incline bench and do it a shit ton. no regular, no decline. You want to work on the interior of your upper pics with the incline as much as possible, but it does finally start to pop
2. Do shoulders. a lot. and work all parts of the shoulders, front , back etc.
3. avoid a lot of deadlifts and squats. Youll start to get a muscle gut and look even worse.

He’s saying, if he wasn’t such a dumb faggot, that you should lose the fat because you’re sitting at like 25-30% BF right now. You should cut down to 165, you can maintain most of your weight but you have a fuck ton of abdominal fat, you look like shit man

No need to be rude, friend

but I still had abdominal fat when i was sitting at 160lbs it just wasn't quite this bad.

Could I still build muscle in my upper chest while cutting so hard tho?

but u probably look less shit at 160 compare to noew

this was me at 155-160. Still had puffy nipples and gut

ez, you have gyno

you can have the size with letro but youll still need surgery

absolutely. its gonna be painful but it will work. Try a ketogenic diet and just work those areas(don't half ass it though). You'll be surprised how it will eventually start to look flat again.

do you actually have lumps under your nipples?
looks like you might have a little puffyness but if you have lumps you need to get them removed before you ever have a flat chest.

but if you don't have lumps, then seriously do an over the counter prohormone/estrogen blocker and just do more upper body

Do estrogen blockers even work? Sounds like a meme.

some of them don't, some of them do.
But for the ones that have some sort of effect, anything helps. I'm using armistane from Amazon and I could definitely notice a difference withing about four days.

>test booster
That shit will make you pop positive on a drug test.

a difference in what?

you still look fat there

no shit

to hop on this:
Used to weigh 260 down to 185. What is wrong with my tits? is it gyno or am I still just a fat fuck. ty

That looks like textbook definition of gyno. Any lumps under nips?

fuck i look like you, we have the same body type and im afraid i have gyno, i dont want surgery dammnnnn. the thing is that i was a fat kid and when hit puberty i started to train and lost bodyfat but not on the chest. my brother on the other hand was a skinny boi but he got surgery when he was 18 cuz he had boobs, should i get surgery too? im 22 now

Honestly, Im going to drop my body fat to about 10% while building my upper chest, then if its STILL bad ill consider surgery. I'm at like 25% body fat so Its kinda hard to tell if its gyno

>when i was 18

not over the counter ones, you need breast cancer meds

gyno and bad pec shape

oh i forgot to say that the fat under the nip is hard compared to the sides, how fucked am i? should i just get surgery?

>raise arm above head
>place hand behind head
>place other hand (protip: the one not on your head) over pec
>draw fingers in together, toward your nipple
>is the a hard, rubbery substance under your nipple that you can actually pinch between your fingers?
>yes = gyno
>no = no gyno

I imagine 99% of the people here who think they have gyno will now realize they actually don't have it.

rip about half an inch of rubbery feel

bloody hell

Before you freak out though, see a doctor about it. I'm not one.

gyno isn't really a big surgery deal. it only cost me 5k out of pocket for everything. Remember plastic surgeons usually do everything in house. So you aren't paying Jewbag McSheckelstein for his laughing gas treatments