Please help me, I need to lose 100+lb but I keep giving up after 2 weeks...

Please help me, I need to lose 100+lb but I keep giving up after 2 weeks. Mainly because i suffer from depression and have been going through existential crisis since I was 9 and I don’t feel or see any improvement and don’t know what to eat but also cos I read and watch a lot of things and basically everything I’m doing is wrong according to someone. I tried stronglift 5x5 but after 2 weeks I can’t lift any more than I could on day 1, I do 20 min stationary bike on the days I lifted, after lifting and 40 mins on the days I don’t. I don’t count calories but I should have either lost weight or gained strength right? Is there any way I can lose fat and build strength? My brother is half my weight and can lift so much more than me I feel like pure shit. Also can someone tell me what to eat, dinner is easy just boil some veg and have a chicken breast, but I can’t cook so having unprocessed breakfast and lunch is a problem, is there anything easy? Plus I feel really weak and sick all the time when I cut carbs which just leads me to binge on carbs.

Sorry for such a long post and yes I have read the sticky, and I tried but I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong anymore. This is probably my last shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0&vl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're that overweight you can just stop eating for several weeks with no negative consequences.

All you need to do is make sure that you eat the right things when you start eating again.

Go fasting

i lost 30kg in one year by strictly following myfitnesspal 1500 calories limit and running/excercising by myself three times a week. i also had a day off, so i would have something to look forward to and not lose my mind. then i went to the gym. six months later i lost another 10kg. you can do it, dude

>I don't count calories
>why am i not losing weight???
You're eating too much you blogposting faggot.

And that’s why you don’t listen to anons.

Buddy, take a lap or two around the block every day and cut out chips and sweets from your diet. Stick to chicken, fish, turkey, fruits and veggies, and expect progress to come slowly. Once you’re able to run 5 laps without dieing, you can move on to more excercise

But hey, I’m just an user, not a dr

Never drink soda ever again

He told you, he tried doing it your way and it didn't work.

He's not a middle aged woman that wants to get rid of her baby weight, he's a fat fuck.

Brass tacks, he's got 4 months of food stored on him right now, doesn't need to eat more every day.

You should really try to count calories. There are apps such as myfitnesspal that can assist with that.

Read You Are Your Own Gym and follow the beginner plan toward the end of the book. Also, try to walk every day. Stop drinking alcohol.

t. lost about 30 pounds this way

But theres some foods that i dont know how to account for like pasta and rice and soup because my mom makes them and puts alot of oil
Thats why i asked for some easy things that i can eat to make it easier to count
I appreciate your reply though and everyone elses, thanks everyone

SINK OR SWIM

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0&vl=en

Please watch this video in its entirety.

Being healthy and fit is not for everyone

Its your diet.
Start eating better then do some light calisthenics every day.
Push ups, planking, squats, lunges and pull ups. Any of these can be modified if they are difficult

Go watch "Rocky" right now, and blast that theme song 24/7. You'll lose weight like a beast.

Eating vastly less while exercising, which is something I assume you're not used to, can put a lot of stress on you. If you want to take the slow route you can start just by eating less and doing very minimal cardio, such as walking 30 mins a day. Hell, you can even skip the walking and only work on eating less because once you've conquered that, you won't have to deal with the stress of your diet while working on physical activity.

And as other Anons have said, you're going to have to make a lifestyle change and restrict any soda/sweets you're consuming.

> Mainly because i suffer from...

Stop. RIGHT THERE, stop. Here's advice that will work. Shut up. Do it. DON'T THINK. JUST DO.

1) Track everything you eat using MyFitnessPal. If it passes your lips, you FUCKING LOG IT.
2) Get a cheap gym membership. The cheapest. Whatever. With some weights or machines and treadmills or ellipticals.
3) Go to the fucking gym three days a week. Do some cardio for a couple of weeks while you...
4) Get the book Starting Strength and read it. Learn it. Add one of the exercises per week (e.g. bench press, squat, whatever) and do them with light weights or bar only to learn the form.
5) Over the next month, do more lifting. Follow Starting Strength.
6) STOP FUCKING THINKING! I TOLD YOU TO STOP AND I CAN HEAR IT FROM HERE! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU have failed before, so DON'T listen to yourself. Listen to SS and listen to your body if there's serious pain. Other than that, FUCKING WORK OUT.
7) While doing all this, FIX YOUR FUCKING DIET. NO CHIPS, ICE CREAM, FAST FOOD, OR ALCOHOL! Meat, fish, fresh veggies, fruit, milk. That's it.
8) Do this for 4 months. Period. STOP THINKING! SHUT UP AND DO IT!

If you can afford a personal trainer, that can help, too, but make sure they're familiar with Starting Strength and that they can help with your nutrition.

SHUT UP! JUST FUCKING WORK!

Here's your diet for number 7.

Oh, and set your goals in MyFitnessPal to 40% carbs, 35% fat, and 35% protein. Try to hit those goals. Focus on getting enough protein, though, and don't be too picky; if you get

existential crisis a great excuse for a lack of discipline. Yes the future could not exist, but if society operated on those same principles, it would cease to properly function and sabotage all future generations, as your own life is clearly depicting.

will power and discipline have to be worked for, but the reward is inherent to the amount of effort we put into the task. Hard tasks bring the best rewards.

Really try to question why your lack of self worth is driving you to sabotage your future and current quality of life. Nihilism is dangerous, start treating your body as if its a vehicle that can take you to amazing experiences in your lifetime. life is much more than suffering. you do not have to be a self fulfilling prophesy of a nihilistic ideology. You can change your outlook on the world and your life. If you want.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND THINKING!

Guess in MyFitnessPal. GUESS. Mom made pasta? Eat one cup of it. Put that cup in MFP. "But mom added oil!" THEN FUCKING GUESS HOW MUCH MIGHT BE ON YOUR ONE CUP OF PASTA! A tablespoon MAYBE?! ADD IT!

Stop worrying about the 10%. Instead, worry about the 90%. If you eat a plate of spaghetti and only count the pasta at first, that's fine; that's 90%. As you get better at this stuff, you'll get pickier and log things more accurately.

Oh...AND WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR MOM COOKING FOR YOU?! "WAH! CAN'T COOK!" BULLSHIT! Bake a chicken breast! Boil a chicken breast! Steam some veggies.

Jesus, are you a 12-year-old entitled idiot millennial or something? Figure it the fuck out! It's not that hard!

If you want the secret, just /fast/.

The hard part will be getting off your addiction to sugar. After that you will lose weight at an insane speed with no issues.

Make sure you get your daily mineral requirements and a multivitamin once a week and you'll be fine.

This. Cutting calories is a meme for weight loss, most ppl fail bcus who the fuck wants to be autisticly counting calories for a year to lose 100 lbs. When you can just stop eating for 3 months to lose 100 pounds, get no loose skin, break sugar and food addictions, increase metabolism, get the insane effects of autophogy, develop an iron will, and every day youll see the scale plummetting so you will stay motivated.

/fast/ is legit, nerds hate it bcuz it means their autistic food prepping is innefficient and their ego cant take that.

Do what I did:
>Join a gym
>Go 3 times a week at least
>Count calories (roughly, just be reasonably accurate and don't delude yourself/underestimate)
Then stick to it. The only hard and important part is consistency.

Eat foods prescribed by the paleo diet for weight loss, make sure you're at a caloric deficit, do 5x5 or something similar, do some form of cardio you enjoy on your off days.

change your carbs

steel cut oats are great...

processed carbs cause sugar addiction, and you will never feel full