3x10 standing rows
3x10 curls
3x10 shoulder press
3x10 squats

Core exercise:
40 crunches
120 plank
40 side to sides w/ medicine ball

I plan on doing this at least 3 days a week, maybe more if I can stand it, I work a physical job so I have to be to able to move efficiently and without extreme pain. Is this good for all around body development? What changes should I make? Pictures of my disgusting body included for reference.

Oh yeah, pictures are post workout today. Stats are: 28 yrs old, 5'11, 186 lbs

Just do compounds and eat less. These meme lifts will just waste your time and patience.

I'm at Planet Fitness. Nothin but smith machines.

And how are these meme lifts?? For that matter how are they not compound lifts? I'm hitting all the major muscle groups

Your routine could be 3X faster with equal if not better results. Focus on nutrition, and add volume when you can't get any more gains on Stronglifts/Starting Strength.

Impressive

What are you saying I should be doing differently? You said do compounds but I just explained I don't have access to barbells, the only "compounds" I know of are bench, dead and squat, but I read that dumbbells are pretty much equal to those, still not seeing how its not compound. Maybe it would be faster but if the results are equal then why should I be concerned?

And I am focused on nutrition. Im only eating 1500 cals a day all home cooked. That goes without saying, Im not asking for diet advice

If you don't have a barbell you're not serious about lifting. Go to goodwill and Craigslist and find one for cheap. I built a home gym for $600 a year ago but that was brand new. You could probably find a barbell, plates, and basic rack for

Okay, I'll bite. Saying high speed for a treadmill doesn't make it more impressive. Also standing rows are bad for your shoulders as they are literally weighted impingement rows. Make sure yo record your weights and also increase your intensity over time. I would recommend against running before you lift so you can be at your strongest. Stretching before working out is okay as long as it's dynamic. Static can actually increase your risk of injury I would include pullups and some kind of back exercise, Smith machine deadlifts is sufficient but not ideal. And before you day anything, I don't care if you think everything im saying is a good or bad idea. Trust the process

Incorrect. Maybe he doesn't have 600 bucks laying around. Also an adequate home gym costs more than that

u gotta fix your rounded shoulders/neck posture m8

>jumping jacks

What the fuck am I reading? Not only are you wasting gym space LARPing as some kind of athlete you're probably getting that cardio sweat going and I hate it when a motherfucker smells like a 55 gallon drum of mashed up assholes

squat, deadlift, bench, ohp, high weight low rep, protein, and try to eat a fucking vegetable don't be a degenerate

Hold the fuck on. Getting your blood pumping before a good stretch is the ideal warm up. What does it matter if I'm jumping jacks or jumpin' puss?

just rep the bar or something jesus christ

you look like a dairy fairy in the corner of the gym bouncing your tits around with a smile on your face and I'm obligated to mean mug you to let you know that you look like a fucking retard

also that is not an ideal warm up, you're losing valuable energy if you do any cardio before lifts. do that shit after

lifting weights with your posture is asking for trouble. you're body is totally out of alignment. fix your fucking slumped over posture

get a real routine or at least wait until you know what you're doing before programming your own. You are wasting your time with that dumb shit

>Caring this much about what other men do in the gym
>Shaming people for sweating at the gym

You are a fucking prick m8 gtfo

you came here to ask for advice and you got it. continue to waste your time with your routine or take it on board. you dont have to get offended and take it as a personal attack

Yeah dude, you look like shit because you have a shitty game plan for exercise. Don’t be a pussy and take everything up the ass. Take out the standing rows and put in some pull ups. I suggest doing this 3x full body workout for a month or two and then graduate to a brosplit.

This Is not me. But I agree with him and when I see guys like you I enjoy visibly laughing at them

I know I look like shit, I acknowledged that, but I think my game plan is solid, today's the first day Ive started it seriously and I won't know how solid it is until I follow through on it. I was just looking for helpful suggestiions on improving it and so far Ive got nothing but retards getting mad at me for sweating

Throw in some yoga. You can find some good YouTube video series on it. 2-3 times a week can be done at home in the living in room in half an hour. It will help fix your posture.

Honestly dude they're not pulling the shit, warm up with the bar and do compound lifts. Start on on a program like SL 5x5 or SS and practice good form. They're considered pretty staple beginner shit routines for a reason. It'll be easy as shit at first, and you'll feel like a pussy lifting light weights but form>weight, always. Leave that ego at the door.

Do this and sort out your nutrition and you'll be lifting decent numbers in no time.

I think I was just standing like that to make myself look more shlubby and not holding back on how shitty I look. I always try to fix my posture otherwise but is there any permanent fix for that?

>120 plank

Absolutely terrible.
has pretty much said it all already
Even then, there's so much I could add which is terrible considering how short your paragraph is.
No structure, other than trying to go by bodyparts absolutely no awareness of basic principles of training.
Will this help you to stay healthy? Yes
This will never turn you into anything more than mildly fit and it'll be horribly inefficient at that.

>tfw you haven't reached 540 plank before 1/2/3/4

There are some dumbbell-only programs floating around the internet, find one and do it, then find a real gym ASAP. Yours are shit and when you don't make progress on it you're going to get discouraged and quit, so just skip all that and get on a real program and find a real gym.

>jumping jacks
>dumbbell squats
>standing rows
>stretching before lifting
>cardio before lifting
>squats after curls
>sides to sides
ow my eyes hurt

I literally just gave you a suggestion bro. Plenty of anons here giving you tough love and good advice. Yoga fixed my anterior pelvic tilt and has helped me stay healthy while training hard 5 days a week.

milk truckk just arrive

please stand up straight

best thing for my posture was stiff legged DLs