Why haven't you bought an inversion table yet?

If you have any back/neck pain, this shit is magic.
>decompresses your spine
>feels like you just got done with an awesome PT session
>feel like a million bucks
>only $100, but one of best investments ever bought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tq2EC2pEe6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would i buy this if I can just hang from a pullup bar and stretch

How does it work? Buenas meme Magic? Wouldnt be the same hanging from a pull Up bar by your hands?

trust me. I love hanging from a pull up bar also. but 10 mins on this feels like you just injected a steroid into your back.

Where did you buy it for $100? On Amazon it's $400

ya but you're upside down

Search for "inversion table" on amazon. it's like $91 if you have prime. Listed under Amazon Choice.

Actually, I was given one as a christmas gift.
Op's right, it's great

I can't imagine how this works as well as you're claiming. How long do you use it for?

> In a Fitness Store and they had one on the floor.
> So me thinking why not, will decompress my spine for free.
> I get in and tell some kid standing there to flip the fucking thing
> I'm hanging by my feet. Next thing I know I almost black out.
> Fucking pain shooting through my ankles, thought my legs were going to dis-attach
> Kid tries to flip me back but the thing is either locked or malfunctioning
> I start screaming and employee runs over and saves me
> Both ankles feel dislocated and I basically had to crawl on hands and knees to car.

If your a fat fuck do not get in one of these you will have stumps instead of feet after using it.

>either locked or malfunctioning
More like you were too much of a fat fuck to be flipped by a child.

>If your a fat fuck do not get in one of these you will have stumps instead of feet after using it.
lmao, thought of this while I was reading your post.
youtube.com/watch?v=tq2EC2pEe6s

I thought the same thing, like there's actually a method to lock it so you're stuck upside down hahaha fucking fat people

5-15 minutes. I just do a 45 degree angle hang. Usually after I come back from the gym. First time I used it, legit felt all the blood rushing through my back when I got off.

hahahaha what the fuck

>the absolute state of weebs
jesus, put it out of its misery

Also forgot to mention. FIXES your fuckin posture. You'll be walking around like a broom was shoved up your ass afterwards.

so hanging on the pullupbar by your feet? I do that sometimes for like 1min or so. It does feel amazing

G-guys is this actually legit,
I have minor lower back soreness usually after and during a long physical day at work (standing all the time), and usually only hang from a pullup bar 3times a week. Is this really better?? No memeing plz

kek

good, that fat little faggot will learn a lesson from that embarrassing shit, sort himself out and have a chance to amount to something in life.

or the exact opposite will happen after he doubles down.

Yes nigger
I know of no other exercise that makes your back feel so good