How do I get skin like pic related?

Just look at that skin. Just imagine walking around with skin like that you would look like an ascended god.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedoctorwithin.com/2009/10/21/ascorbic-acid-is-not-vitamin-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video editing

No refined sugar
No grains
No dairy
Grass fed meat
Organic fruits & veggies
Pink salt
No pepper
Probiotic
Sleep 8 - 10 hours a night
Lift heavy
30 minute sauna daily
Weekly facial
Monthly microdermabrasion
Tri monthly chemical peel

Genetics plays a part and those with great genetics dont have to do all this but you play the cards your dealt and have to work harder than him to achieve this.

>have clear skin
>drink shitloads of water
>apply makeup
>professional photo
>edit in photoshop

Thought pink salt wasn't good for you since no iodine?

Looks like a woman

iodine causes acne

Decent photographer, natural light with a little fill (flash on low power or reflector). Good retouching with an understanding of how to use frequency separation.

Good diet, working out, sleeping 7-8 hours is obvious. Other:
- cleansing, moisturizing with jojoba oil
- zinc, collagen
-1% retinol before sleep
definitely more advanced shit, and people don't take it because of the skin/hair benefits, but:
- hgh or some hgh secretagogue like ibutamoren work wonders

Leave the rest to photoshop.

If you are over age 22, that look requires botox and fillers

Photoshop

No it doesn't

Genetics

When I'm lucky my skin gets perfect like that although 90% of the time it's just good but not perfect.

I use a cleanser morning and night and moisturise. My QT Korean gf will sometimes ask me to do a BHA mask with her too which helps. When I sleep over hers I use her toner too

>How do I get skin like pic related?
bukkake on you

lol u sound like those phaggots on youtube that do make up with their girlfriends and be all gay about it

Why senpai?

>Taking care in your appearance is gay
Okay brah, good luck with your manly greasy skin covered in acne scars, girls love it

drink tons of water
get plenty of sleep
eat a healthy diet
use sunscreen when going to the park, pool or beach
use skincare products, korean products are the best for this, they know their shit

Real men have clear skin without doing all this phaggotry, just do the right things in ur life, u dont need to fall for the jewish (((skin products))) trickery.. u feminine "man"

enjoy looking/being mistaken for 70 when you're 50

Brb so insecure in my own manhood that I refuse to clean my skin
Better hope you don't brush your teeth like a faggot under Jewish mind control too

Use dead see mud masks. Literally every fitness instagramer uses masks, eye cream and moisturizer. I use them and it helps you getting an even skin, without red spots and looks fresh

nice try skin-care industry

>tfw using mud mask, moisturiser, vitamin C serum and retinoids
>still shit skin
For fuck's sake, my skin looked very good 1.5 year ago when I was 22. I'm not smoking or doing drugs either. Though I had a tan back then and drank a shitton of carrot juice every day.

>brushing your teeth unironically

stop eating sugar

ascorbic acid is not vitamin c, whole vitamin c contains minerals and other products bound to ascorbic acid that it brings into the cell with it

just have the carrot juice again

You guys are young and don't understand how the world works, you're all insecure so you spend money on all these skincare products, all the jews are laughing behind ur back. Just eat healthy, exercise a lot, drink enough water and you will get healthy skin...

T. Fat Amerimutt with negroe grandparent

/thread

oh and don't forget to buy x magical cure product as well

Vitamin C IS ascorbic acid. What you're thinking about are isoflavones. These help absorption. Better Vit C supplements have these as well. Not 100% required though.

thedoctorwithin.com/2009/10/21/ascorbic-acid-is-not-vitamin-c/

you are literally duped by big pharma, ascorbic acid is an isolate from a biocomplex

>you are literally duped by big pharma, ascorbic acid is an isolate from a biocomplex
Because everything is a conspiracy, I better trust this obscure website

Tretinoin /thread

that's the antioxidant isolate of the complex, this isn't a conspiracy brah, ascorbic acid is bound to rutin, bioflavonoids and other mineral co-factors that must all be present, all ascorbic acid does is act as an antioxidant for the complex and other body systems to keep them as they are not their oxidised versions

>be national level athlete who exercise plenty, rarely drinks and eats well
>still have acne if I don't cleanse my face
Fuck, who would've thought a schizophrenic retard on Veeky Forums could be wrong
I spend about $10 a month max on basic cleanser and moisturiser. How fucking poor are you lmao

>rarely drinks

you might be getting acne from dehydration

It doesn't fucking work
I've been taking it for 2 fucking months

derm here you can experience some kind of initial breakout in the first months of your treatment your physician should have told you about it though

I'm not talking about acne though I do have a breakout, I'm talking about skin rejuvenation
I thought it would help but so far my nasolabial folds and tear troughs are worse lel

Photoshop -> Smudge tool + a bit of texture to look more natural.

retinoids tend to dry your skin use some moisturizer to assist and give it some time

>weekly facial
what if I don't have anybody to give me juicy facial ?