Dexter was jacked in my memory, wtf?

Dexter was jacked in my memory, wtf?

this is jacked for normies

i had a teached who went nuts on brad pitt on troy, she was a qt 30 years old

Not the same. Brad pitt was pretty fit in troy

true that

Which season is this? He was kind of jacked for the first two seasons until the actor had to fight cancer.

bad pic, he was alright

>bench press
>a few crunches
>a few curls

that's it for nromies

That agent arrry from entourage was fucking jacked and I never even realized it untill I started re watching

you dont get protruding delts from any of those 3

Every day is chest day

No matter how much I bench press, I never get that square big chest. Mine is always 2 pointy tits with no muscle definition.

his delts arent really protruding... he's just low body fat

From the wise country musicians
>put a fat dip in
To your workout routine for lower chest definition

what if i don't have equipment for dips?

Idk dude, hang from your knees on a pull up bar and do the motion with dumbbells lmao

>works at day
>stalks and murder victims at nite

When the fuck he had time to work out?

Inbetween days of shooting the show of course

I workout in my lunch time at work and then I have lunch because no one gives a fuck really.
It's probably just 1 hour and a half of training plus lunch afterwards.

He could easily do that given that he skipped work like 4 days a week to kill people.

bruh I remember when David Beckham was posted from Ellen Degenerous on facebook in 2010 and so many normies were jizzing over him...that nigga can't even bench 1pl8, he's just 8% bf with huge abs from soccer. Reminder all you need is low bf and 1pl8 for 10 reps and you're a god

To be fair he only really kills a person once a month until it's like season finale and things are really escalating. The research and stalking are basically his only hobbies at nights so.

SO RIPPED BROS, HE'S HUGE, NATTY BTW

I would pay to watch someone do this

wtf why does he look like shit

He's an old celebrity, not an athelete anymore. And he was never big anyway.

Auswitz mode

His job is running and kicking things

kek

>being this retarded

You don't have a chair?

>Reminder all you need is low bf and 1pl8 for 10 reps and you're a god
If more of Veeky Forums would realize this, there'd be a lot less body dysmorphia and a whole different focus on many of the threads, including QTDDTOTs.
>fix your diet first and cut cut cut
>run beginner program to stall then just maintain strength levels, no need for more than that
>start spending time on social gains