What is worse, lying about being natty, or lying about how much weight is in the bar?

What is worse, lying about being natty, or lying about how much weight is in the bar?

I feel like the later is showmanship, but the former is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPi9C6aJ6sU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I feel like the later
>the later

get a load of that jealous retard education lmfaoooooo

lying about being natty is definitely worst. At least with the weight on the bar you can actually test the faggot and see whether he can lift the amount he claimed.

Chances this was natty?

>What's worse, being cucked by this nigger, or being cucked by that nigger?

They're both /fraud/.

Probably the 'roids, though. Simply because there's so much body dysmorphia around, and it's because of the fakenats, whereas as someone else said, the fake plates are easier to debunk.

>big
>ripped
>strong
>natty
Pick only two.

can someone tell me this guy maxes RAW on the big three ? and his bw and height

this image is reversed

20%. He isn't that big, around the natty limit, but he seems to be shilling an empowerment website, maybe life coaching. He would profit from him becoming built in a short amount of time as it would impressive the hell out of clinics and be the base for the business.

He's apparently a motivational speaker. I reduce the odds to 5%.

how would one be big and ripped without being strong

there's plenty of big ripped strong people.

There's a video of kai green shoulder pressing 405 at the end of a 1 hour workout which was mostly pressing movements

youtube.com/watch?v=vPi9C6aJ6sU&feature=youtu.be

He apparently did that in three months. 0% chance of being natty. He had some size before, but it's impossible to put on that much muscle mass in that amount of time.

What’s not natty about this photo? It’s just a lifter in good lighting with a good camera angle flexing Lats but also curved towards the camera to show abs even thou he’s at a fluffy body fat

Is this a meme like the soy was or do people really not believe you can build muscle as a natural?
If so, ask me any questions you guys want in regards to programming and maybe we can find out where you’re going wrong and I say that with 0 sarcasm I just really want to help out if you guys have such low expectations of yourselves because you can be as big as the boogz and maybe fuckin bigger

It's crazy how person can survive after losing a major limb like that.

Disproportionate development of upper body muscles, namely his lats and traps.

His arms and chest are comparatively small. He would have to skip working out those parts often in order to get that disproportionate.

Yeah really but prosthetics are so realistic id bet his life is hardly different

Add neck to that as well. He isn't big, but it's him being disproportionate that is the problem. Did he spend a year doing only pull ups?

Yeh but that’s exactly what he does tho lol not like being a jackass to you or anything but he’s getting a Ton more volume in those muscle from his dumbass deadlifts and extra lifts that he records for YouTube outside of his actual training
It’s like a curl bro skipping legs almost

Lmao he spent a really good amount of time on chin ups and pull ups actually

Can you no bs grow your neck? I played with it for a few weeks and really all that happened for me was that my neck for super stiff and had doms pretty often

Well, I did answer the question as to why people think he isn't natural. I'm on the fence about it. You think he would have more androgen receptors in his shoulders as well, but they aren't that big. You have to admit he looks like exactly the type of people who hop on roids...

As far as neck gains go, I'm up about .25" within the last month, although it's a tough muscle to measure so take it with a grain a salt. I do weighted neck curl sets a few times per week in the 12-20 rep range. My neck hasn't become stiff, although I do get slight doms in it sometimes.

yeah i went to high school with that dude

Yeah and my cousin was a student at sandy hook.

How the fuck is that hard to believe? He is a one legged person who worked out and took steroids for three months in order to win a contest. He ended up getting his grad school paid for.

Do you know anything about him? Also reminder he's been drug tested for like 20 years of his life. And a life time of wrestling and deadlifts + shoulder injury is going to mean overdeveloped lats/traps/neck