OPERATION 1$

IOTA IS GOD

Their wallet is pure pain in the ass.

>be me
>bought 5 Giota at 34 cents
>didn't sell at 98 cents
>still feel comfy as fuck
you can't beat this

I got 113 GI. My tits are about to pop off.

It's literally just a tether pump.

It’s Islamic

tfw only 0.5 GIOTA

IOTA will top bitcoin and eth within 3 years...cap it

When moon?

>they use the term 'internet of things'

jesus christ seriously?

inchalah my brother

biggest shitcoin by syrian refugees. no thanks

You guys are pol fags who never get laid

its in the fucking name retard
and yes seriously just cos you as a poorfag don't have anything cool, doesn't mean there aren't lots of objects connected to the internet which is literally all that means

Y-y-yeah, we get t-t-tons of pussy

I notice internet of things products are just starting to get shilled hard now by Samsung and the like. Will be all you hear about in the next decade. Like when LCD TVs took off. Not that neccesarilly means anything for Iota but fingers crossed

>Balance 0
give the fucking funds back you cunts

PRAISE IOTA ALLAHU ACKBAR

>buying IOTA

It's called IOTA because....

Iota is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet. It is also a term used in conversation to metaphorically suggest something very small (i.e. "the least iota").

Its just a coincidence that the acrynym for Internet-of-things is IOT.

Post or gtfo

>Their wallet is pure pain in the ass
Whut
>Doesn't require to download whole chain
>just backup the seed

Easy and no bugs or strange behavior. It was a selling point for me.

apart from one day you find 0 balance cos the devs stole it, wtf is that shit

you don't trust people on Veeky Forums?

Your tits dummy

>The image turned out be exactly what it looked like in the thumb

I dream of the day when the solar panels on my car can buy my cup of coffee in the morning from an automated coffee shop

I dream of the day some dev team better than iota comes along with a similar concept and fucks them

Iota has a good concept but THAT'S ALL IT IS

hurr durr the genius devs are meanies

IOTA is the best project out there, No fees, infinitely scalable, wide range of applications. The tangle is a thing of mathematical beauty.

Apparently the cofounder CfB was the infamous CBNext from Nxt in 2015. Who implemented the first POS, something Vitalik been wet dreaming himself.

It's a concept man, they haven't delivered shit yet. I've been following IOTA for almost a year, only time will tell. I just think it's important to know that right know, it's speculative hype - a problem to still be solved, like double spending before bitcoin came about. We'll see if they can deliver, but as of yet I'm skeptical with their track record.

And lol I bet you don't know a lick of math son

(You) have no idea

Yes I do, as I said I've been following IOTA for over a year and I doubt you know a damn thing about mathematical beauty. How about you reply with substance rather than vapid memes.

How would (You) have any idea what my conception of math is. You sit at a computer somewhere else in the world and just so happen to be in the same corner of the internet. I do know that 0!>0 and IOTA is trying to achieve that. Its still in BETA and there is a lot of hardware that would have to be manufactured, nevermind the software and machine learning to be done in order to make it work. I think the vision is beautiful, now here's your (You), fagoot.

sometimes good ideas arent enough. you have to actually deliver the product that was promised. see golem

Raiblocks senpai

0! being 1 is very debatable.

It's an arbitrary definition not supported by any mathematical logic. It's just practical to define it this way.

IOTA is trying to achieve 0!>0? What the hell are you talking about user.

I don't have to know about your perception of math, only that probability tells me you likely have a shit one.

Yeah, but it's useful. Much of math is built this way. Like the empty set and zero.

My mathematical comprehension is in terms of motion end energy. From an economic and historic perspective it makes sense that motion should trend toward 0! I think that this is best, but perhaps I'm just being stubborn. It is debatable of course. I just think that 0! is a more ambitious and worthwhile goal.

Do you even know what the hell yo're saying? You don't know what math is and you've been caught.

Unless this is a joke you're literally speaking jobbers. Typical of an iota holder.

How is anything going to compete in 2-3 years when this is fully operational. You tell me

>IOTA IS ALLAH
ftfy

T A K B I R
A
K
B
I
R

yep shut viatlik the hell up the other day

garbage shit on blockchain

>when
I think you mean if

Thanks I'll check it out

These fags haven't delivered shit and it's been a decade (in crypto years, of course)

and gtfo with your normie memes NORMAN