I thought I made it

I thought I made it...

>haha okay
Jesus man

>haha okay

nice one bro

>are you still interested in going out with me

>Haha okay

If it makes you feel any better, this same exact scenario happened last year at my work.
Girl and boy were dating, girl is from Cali and the plan was for both of them to go to Cali and meet her family for spring break.
He dumped her a day before they were supposed to leave because things were going too fast, she cried at work a couple days, went back home by herself, then they got back together when she came back.
My theory is that he was worried about her smelling his farts in the car during the long drive to Cali, and the only way out was to dump her and then get back together after the vacation was over.

>haha okay

Should have said
>k, keep me posted

>haha okay
I bet you have read receipts turned off too
pussy

what's wrong with having read receipts turned off? I don't want people to know i'm ignoring them

Okay haha

The fuck am I supposed to say? It doesn’t matter at this point and there’s nothing to salvage

"things moving too fast and not ready"

=

"you're too interested and im not in the slightest"

many times you would have been successful in person, you fail via text/social media

roastie anxiety stops them. they see your shit social media pics you were tagged in. where as in person they have vaginal tingles from your presence/phermones/bodyheat

literally nothing

>Haha okay
please be trolling

It's just jarring that you went from a grammatically correct, fairly serious message before it, to 'haha okay' after she rejects you.

>are you still interested in going out with me?
Wrong
>Hey! Lets go do xyz. When are you free?
Correct

She doesn’t have my social media and it’s private anyways

“Hey, I’ll be back in California soon, we should go to *insert local sushi place cause that’s what the thots like*”

Should have been your opener. Women don’t like options, they like being told what they are doing. If they don’t want to do it they’ll let you know, but most the time they will just go along for the ride

True. In other words don’t waste time texting. Meet up and fuck ASAP.

Nah because I wanted a straight up, honest answer. We went on two dates that went incredibly well, and then she turns cold after I leave to visit home for a bit. I don’t have disbelief in what she said but she still could have gone about it in a more respectful manner instead of me having to text her dumb ass again after the last time we spoke her saying that she was looking forward to getting to know me more once I was back.

dont even respond. dont give them closure EVER. let your indifference nag at them. maybe he didnt get my message... or did he not care? why didn't he care? why isn't he upset? i wonder why he doesnt care. what is he up to?

Ya because you never let a woman lead he interaction

>things are moving too fast
women... am i right?

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot
you got BTFO because she doesn't like you because you're a soyboy

Shoulda said

>Can you elaborate, i think i have autism

But haha okay works as well

>haha okay

i think it was the "haha" part that sounded kinda off

I ghosted a chick and she legit started working out and taking gym selfies to catch my attention.

>haha I was just pretending

Coming from a girl that’s two years older than me, initiated the kiss after our first date, kissed me again when I gave her a flower on the second date. Girls are fucking morons

you just ignore her you pleb

'haha okay' is actually an alpha as fuck reply. It sounds sarcastic and it's vague enough to get her hamster wheel rolling, thinking "why did he reply with that? He was so engaged before, now he sounds like it's all a joke?"

It's a hell of a lot better than most other replies. Definitely not perfect. But not bad either.

> Haha okay

what you do to make her change her mind so abruptly ?

Exactlyb

>haha okay

Shouldn´t have answered.

Really no fucking idea. I went to another state right after our two dates for two weeks and had very minimum contact with her and didn’t pester her, it doesnt matter at this point just that I wasn’t good enough in one way or another

you have a bigger hamster wheel than any woman I know m8

Either don't answer or just answer "ok" and delete her number. Sometimes not answering makes you keep thinking about it afterwards. Your goal in this situation is to erase her from your mind the second you delete her contact info. Literally never think about her again

is she a thot? Not trying to make you feel worse are anything, but maybe she decided to sleep/hook up with some other guy

>haha okay
holy fuck

>how to spot an uggo with no experience with girls

>lmao dude you used haha in text!!!

if you go on dates with girls then she's going on tons of dates with other guys it doesnt have to do with you its just how it is

Probably considering the way she made out with me after I dropped her off after the first date. Should have just fucked her but I took my chances and wanted something more for once

>Haha okay

>implying women think these scenarios through that thoroughly
you're autistic

>trying to get emotionally involved with a whore
successful relationships with cum dumpsters are a lost cause bro

I don’t get why you losers are so caught up in the haha okay thing. Chances are y’all would have wrote some five paragraph text about what you could have done better. She’s not interested anymore and that’s the only thing that matters, not how I scientifically approach my last text

Happens to the best of us. Whenever you catch feelings you start putting her on a pedestal. I just went through the same thing.

Only way to mitigate this is date more women or fuck them faster. The more you invest in her before sex the more you fall in love.

>haha okay

kys OP my man

it’s not that bad OP, how do you know this broad?

the haha part. That's like nervous people laughing in socially awkward situations but you managed to put that feeling over text.

>Haha okay

I'm in the gym lmaoing on the stretching mats looking more autistic than your reply

by far the funniest part about this godawful piece of shit board is how it always goes absolutely apeshit over something as simple as saying "haha okay" as your final response to some random girl you will never see again, or other weird text interactions, while at the same time coming to feel threads to post literal paragraphs crying about some girl who broke up with them

>h-haha okay

Haha okay is pretty alpha and she probably sat there disappointed that you didn't let it affect you (even though it did but she doesn't know that)
The real problem was that you didn't make a move in the first two dates
Just have a reason why the next girl should go back to yours next time it's a lot easier than it seems at the time

>haha ok

user....i'm sorry. i hope you didn't really love her

Op you should have responded with

>good because i was about to tell you that im not

COOL

it's the most disrespectful thing you can send

Best answer is "sorry who is this?"

This. She gave a bullshit stock excuse and he laughed at it, perfect. He's the one being genuine and she's being fake - and now she knows he knows it.

If he'd tried to convince her then he'd be acting as if her response is a real reason - beta af because it's fake. If he'd ignored her it would be completely passive - also beta. Laughing at her is the genuine and alpha response.

>haha okay

Anyone else notice that life tends to just kick you when youre down?
Been apart with my ex gf for 7 months now, and starting to feel more and more lonely, but pursuing other prospects.
The other day a girl that Im interested in texted our group chat about how she got with some guy at a party and how cute he was. A few days before that, I was supposed to go out to a party with a different girl who I like but she had work that night and ended up cancelling. I feel like a pussy because as I type this out I realize how pathetic it sounds but idk, Im just upset I guess. thanks for reading my blog

I bet you're fucking 12 years old and can't live without being a parasite to another human being.

stop caring about girls

Why would you say that? How am I a parasite to anyone? I dont bother people to hang out if they cancel once, I just move on because I get it. Doesnt mean its not hurtful.

>Haha okay

> haha
dont ever say that

This dEsu

I fucking found the soda

ya fucked up, but did good actually.

on one hand you could have come off as a dick and she might actually hit you back up

on the other you look like a shattered man by the rest of us because we've all sent those types of texts and KNOW.

Women over analyze shit just as much as guys. Maybe more so. Get some women friends and ask them about their love life.

I know this feel. I also know what it's like to have girls being thirsty for you and showing 100% interest then the next day they switch off completely and start giving one word replies

I can sit here all day and analyze conversations between anons and random girls and tell them what they should have said, but in reality I still do the same bullshit. I need to sit on my own shoulder and tell myself not to be fucking stupid.

Text her back telling her you love her and ask for her hand in marriage. It's a sure-fire way of curing /tfwnogf/

Agreed, except I don't want to know people are ignoring me.

>Nah because I wanted a straight up, honest answer
You don't get straight up, honest answers from women. You either become psychic or learn to read between the lines.
2 rules of interacting with women:
1. Don't ask questions. If you want something from her, make it a demand. The dude you replied to have a good example of this.
2. Don't apologize for anything.
3. READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
It takes practice, lots of trial and error depending on how severe your 'tism is. But you need to learn it.

Also I don't know how to count but that's besides the point.

should've hit her with the good old

>"Seen"

BUT that also comes off as a bit bitter, anyways it dosn't matter, your responce was fine who cares.

did joff actually post that lmao. joff pls go

>haha okay

Haha okay

"Haha okay" is actually the best possible answer you autists.

>just "okay" makes you look like a bitter loser who tries hard not to seem sad/angry
>not replying is bitter and beta as fuck
>"who is this" is so fake you can see it from the airplane, not even stupid thot is gonna believe you deleted her number before

Good job OP! Now just try to forget this slut asap and move on. You did nothing wrong. Good luck man.

Haha okay

This

Are you that self centered? How do you know she was doing it for you? Before you answer cussing and swearing remember I'm some random guy on 4,Chan with probably less muscle mass then you

>Haha okay

Haha okay

>nervous laugh
>write a 4 letter okay
>didn't let it affect you
haha okay

haha okay

what’s wrong with looking bitter in a situation like this? OPs been let down by a girl, why wouldn’t he be angry?

Thanks for reminding me why I still browse this shit hole.

>People ITT defending haha okay
You fucking morons, there is nothing alpha about this. It's the "haha" that lets it down. Responding with awkward nervous laughter would be bad enough IRL but OP ACTUALLY FUCKING TYPED IT OUT and that makes him look like a nervous little boy. Paired with his "so I was wondering if maybe you would possibly like to go out with me...?" in the first message, it made me physically cringe and it probably made her vagina dry out from the inside.

>haha
or
>haha, it's fine
Could work, sounds like you're laughing at her for overthinking her response. Bit weird but it's okay.

>okay!
THIS is the "I don't give a fuck" response. Note the exclamation mark, it's important because without it it just sounds disappointed or upset. Those ITT who think "haha okay" is good are reading it like this, but don't understand that the "haha" undermines it.

Yes, I'm being autistic typing out this fucking essay about a two word reply, but some of you faggots need schooling.

haha okay

Haha okay

>Haha okay
Why haha and not ah or something more natural?

haha okay

"Are you still interested in going out again with me?"

Puts you as low value.
It's all about how you ask them out. Girls don't like having that pressure of having to decide. You need to take the lead. They follow.

Haha okay