REMINDER: If you arent at least at lmao1/2/3/4, then you are subpar

REMINDER: If you arent at least at lmao1/2/3/4, then you are subpar

How do you get green man traps?

eh eh

>baby legs
nice upper body

Brainlets. Starting a sudoku 9x9 costs literally nothing and you can do it at home. Literally no excuse

>not completeing sudoku inbetween reps
Never gonna make it

What website is this?

It’s the way he took the photo

He faced the camera up and down towards him, increasing the appearance of the size his upper body and decreasing the appearance of the size of his lower body.

He fucked up, what you do is take the upper pic like he did, but cut out the legs, so the people viewing the image can’t tell, then when people ask for a lower body pic he simply does the reverse and takes the pic at an angle that makes his legs appear big, but he has to cut out the upper body in the lower body image because his upper body will look tiny.

t. social media image manipulation expert

OHP, deadlift

Matcheymuscles . biz

But his legs are blue you dummy

Are you a woman?

Do you have no spatial awareness?

Look at the angle of his upper body and lower body, the camera is titled in a way to make his upper body appear bigger.

If you can’t see it you are blind as dumb as a nigger on crack

symmetricstrength

He put his own shit into the calculator. Numbers dont lie, he has novice baby legs. Or are you color blind?

balancedbrawn.com

Oh my god you’re actually retarded.

His phone is appearing bigger than his fucking legs you idiot. Open the image and have a look. It’s all in the camera angle and distance from mirror.

He has the camera titled and his upper body is closer to the mirror.

How fucking blind are you

maximum manipulation it is

Is this you?Does it hurt to have weak legs? Cause that shit is basically sub par no matter what the picture looks like.

No it’s not me.

I wasn’t even defending his legs. The point I was trying to make that went over your dumb empty head was that his upper body isn’t as big as the image makes it out to be, and in turn his legs aren’t as small as the image makes it out to be. Overall if he took a proper front on image without any manipulative tricks he would look 10 times more proportional.

Your IQ is seriously less than 85 if you failed to comprehend any of what was being said.

Come at me you pussies

I'm a novice right now
So 1 45 pound plate on both sides for OHP
2 for Bench
3 for squat
And 4 for dead lift. Yes?

I fail to believe anyone one have those lifts without understanding what 1/2/3/4 meant

Unless ofcourse this is your first time browsing fitness online

>tfw i lost my gains
Kill me pls

Guys i need more triceps mass

those are some rookie numbers

daily brainlet thread

Well what do you expect after four months of lifting?
>tfw numbers are going down

Absolutely S E E T H I N G with leglet rage

I feel like this calculator breaks when you include dips/pull ups.

You guys are autistic. Numbers mean nothing. Its all about the look.

innerbody(dot)com

Why aren’t my legs red yet?

I think he completely agrees to what you say, yet you completely ignore his point. The calculators indicator of strength claims his legs to be "Novice" tier, as you can see in the "Legend" section of the image, while the upper body are almost all above intermediate. This is why he is calling him "baby legs", not exclusively because of the angle, but also because of the ratings he got on the relative strength to weight giving his legs a "novice" rating.

>tfw no 2

I laughed my fucking ass off

tfw not all yellow/red

You can take the boy out of SS, but you can't take the SS outta the boy

Fucking hip flexors have always been weak

This site is shit. According to them you should be able to do one chin-up or pull-up if you're untrained which just is not possible if you haven't lifted/trained a single time in your life.

It's symmetric strength app. It costs about 2-3€

it's the free website

>lmao 1234

I know that's bait but go to a regular gym and I can guarantee you nobody will lift at those weights, except curlbros who focus mostly on their chest they might do 2pl8 bench

Besides that I have seen a total of four people who have squatted more than 3pl8 or deadlifted more than 4pl8 of all the gyms I've been to

oh so devilish

It's astonishing how new lifters are so confident that the weak people in their bargain chain gym are in any way representative of the general population. And then they go on to think that being average - literally mediocre - is a good goal.

That's why I specified regular gym. Of course if you go to a PL or OW oriented gym they will have more advanced lifters

Point is, Veeky Forums is a landfill of shit and memes and will skew a person's perception and posts here need to be taken with a grain of salt. If one lifts 1234 they are already in the top 20% of the population, and 1234 is kind of obscure number as well, body proportions and builds are a factor and one might have an easy time reaching 4pl8 dl but have more trouble hitting 2pl8 bp

I didn't say PL or 'O'W. A planet fitness is not a regular gym, it's a social gathering for the unwilling and the unable.

I mean, holy shit, I'm speaking to someone who has the goal of being in the top 20% fitness of the ENTIRE population. What a ridiculously low goal.

The only excuse a healthy adult male has for not reaching these is that they've just not been training long enough. In which case they should stop acting like they know what they're talking about on the internet.

You're twisting my words. I never said specified planet fitness, or said 1234 should be an ultimate goal. I'm saying Veeky Forums is a cesspool of non-lifters who don't even know what the real world is like, and taking everything here unfiltered skewes your perception.

I've been past 1234 and done oly when I was younger and been to a lot of different gyms so I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand sound like an over-enthusiastic puritan who just got into lifting like a born-again religious person.

But it's fine, we can agree to disagree from here

1rm or set of 5?

Do none of you motherfuckers do power cleans? I never ever see calves anything but black in every symmetric strength thread.

how much in kgs is 1/2/3/4?

60/100/140/180

60/100/140/180

I'm at 42.5/60/90/100 (for 5x5)
Then again I don't do barbell exercises often, prefer dumbbells and calisthenics.

I don't even train calves. I get that people say they're essential to an aesthetic physique, but training them is dull. I just walk around a lot and hope my 220lbs of mass is enough to give them a decent workout.

I'm at 2/3/4/5 otherwise

40/80/120/160

>can do 15 chin ups and 8 pull ups at 80kg
>this makes me 'elite'
What the fuck is this madness.

80kgs added weight

ohp/bp/squat/dl ?

yes

80kg body weight

go back where you came from
you're basically the lifting version of HAES

>No, no, lower your goals

a bw chin up is zero

That makes no sense relatively

You lift your bodyweight when you squat too, dumbass

Not the same at all, squats have far more muscles to use

They should put this in the dictionary next to non-sequitur

1/2/3/4 is still supbar

subtle kek

I train power cleaning every time I move put my weights onto my stands for squats and ohp. lmao

It's actually novice/intermediate, can't you read?

>user can power clean his squat
Is the real lmao here

Fuck. Well already bought the app

what the hell is 1/2/3/4 ?

>tfw
Will I ever make it, or should I just give up?

1 plate/2plate/3plate/4plate
OHP/Bench/Squat/DL

Is that one plate on each side?

yes...

I do them, but not for weight or anything, mostly as a mobility thing. I’ll just do 185 for 4x10 after deadlift/squat days

>tfw you have 1/3/4 but bench is still 185lbs
J U S T

Time to an hero

Just started 3 weeks ago. I'm surprised a 60kg bench is considered novice.

>that meme again
No self respecting adult male weighs 73 kg.
Also, it's long been known that 1/2/3/4 if very deadlift heavy and is just used because they're easy round numbers. 1/2/3/3.5 is surprisingly balanced.

OHP - 60kg/135lb (1 plate)
Bench - 100kg/225lb (2 plates)
Squat - 140kg/315lb (3 plates)
Deadlift - 180kg/405lb (4 plates)

your pic is distorded as fuck.
Look at the angle you are holding your phone.
your neck is the size of your waist

If i can do 75 pushups at 92 kg what should i put my 1 rep max to while being realistic?

Obviously 92kg

in bench

>falling for the legs meme

Is this for 1RM

How fat are you?

6'2 240

Height and weight and routine? Literally my goal body and since I’m a manlet I’ll look beefy asf too

Legend

Wanna know how I know you look disgusting?

My gym doesn't allow power cleans, but I do a lot of calf exercises anyway. Jump roping, running, and weighted calf raises.

Literal curlbro

Are you benching right?

You should be arching your back a little bit. The main points is the shoulder blades and the top of your ass crack.