That guy who only lifts weights and never does cardio

>that guy who only lifts weights and never does cardio

What are you supposed to do then? Cardio on rest days?

>doing cardio
>not just lifting weights faster

>doing cardio in the gym
Most boring shit ever desu. Just run on the way to the gym

>that guy who think it's as easy as calories in vs calories out

I only lift weights in the gym, but I go running outside since I can't stand the fucking running machines.

Wanna fight me bro?

>doing cardio before lifting

>not activating your heart and lungs before lifting
Never gonna make it

but it is, idiot

genuine question
isnt cardio basically keeping your heart rate allevated for a period of time? normal lifting does that for me, is that enough? i do cardio twice a week but i would like to know more bros

Just cycled 1hour away from home, and still gotta make it back, no stopping mix of low me medium and high pace, lifted for 1 hour. 30 mins yesterday

Also fasted state right now for 12+ hours

>not doing cardio in a fasted state on rest days

>Not having your organs activated the whole time
Look at this fucking loser lmao

I play football (as in soccer) and paddle tennis, each one time a week. Does fuckng count as cardio? That I also do once a week haha. What are your cardio routines fellas? I sure would like to improve my cardio.
I like in a very hot shithole, so running outside and such is something I wouldn't do.

>Not having a prowler for conditioning

It's like you're a faggot

Do anything that keeps your heart rate elevated for 30-60 minutes at a time. Scooby has a video on this.

>running

>falling for bottom shelf b8

>cardio
>inside
What's the point then?

Too damned frozen to row on the rivers.

Search for aerobic and anaerobic exercising.

hey it me

>tfw that guy is the most shredded dude at our gym

It's one of two things, he either has a perfect diet, or he is having ridiculous amounts of sex daily.

>not doing a 5 minute moderate intensity warm-up to elevate your heart rate
>not capping off your lifts with a 30 minute cardio sesh to take advantage of heart rate to burn extra calories
Except on leg days, ofc

no its not you fucking retard, if you ate 2000kcal of candy instead of eating 2000kcal of avocados you think that would be the same?

CICO is about weight control, not quality of food. Everybody knows you should eat healthy, but you don't have to eat healthy to change the way you look.

Battle ropes for cardio
Trust me your arms will feel like boulders, you’ll wanna throw up , and it build cardiovascular health insanely quick

>That guy who never works on his flexibility and has multiple parts of his body that he can't reach

Shiggy Diggy