Weight loss

What are your best weight loss tips? Starting to calorie count and since I've been a lazy piece of shit my whole life it's been pretty hard to keep to my daily intake and not go above.

What are some of your tricks? Does an EC stack really help?

I'm currently in south korea if that matters.

Thoughen the fuck up and do it. Hold out for 2-3 weeks and see the weight drop or your body change.

yeah I copy that man; I'm working on tightening up my self control.

I'm just looking for tips - physiological or otherwise.

IF or OMAD then.

STOP EATING

IF? OMAD? Are they in the sticky?

I went from 98kg to 90 in 1.5 months by going vegan.

Intermittent fasting, one meal a day, cut all sugar, cut junk food, learn to cook somewhat healthy, drink way more water than you are now and read everything you can about these topics to help you internalize them, thus making it easier to stick to them.
Sport isn't required to lose weight but it can help you a lot in other ways, one such way is the mental boost from endorphins.
Also, read the fuckin' sticky

just eat at a calorie deficit and stick with it man, you will see the results. been at it for about 6 months now and lost 27kg so far.

I lost 20lbs between January 1st and Friday. Eat 1500 calories a day. You're allowed to go over ONE day every other week and you lift for an hour every other day.

Easy peazy, borderline guarenteed. If this doesn't work wonders for you, you're either not counting calories right or you have a legit serious metabolism disorder.

Counting calories absolutely helps, but I burned out after doing it obsessively for three months.
Then started OMAD and haven’t looked back. By far the best way, for me at least.

its pretty hard for me to eat more than 1.5kcalories lol. Morning 4 eggs, evening chicken with brocoli and liek tomatos. Easy. 10kg in 1.5months down.

This!
I just did the same thing.
Counting calories with myfitnesspal is probably the most important thing.
Stay in deficit, and you will lose weight.

Literally stop eating until you're not fat anymore.

>Korean
Quit drinking soju every night, and don't eat instant noodles.
Also, fill up on kimchi, that shit is great even if it makes your farts smell like rancid death.
How the fuck does anyone get fat in South Korea of all places?
They've literally got the best vegetable dishes on the planet, and they eat them with every meal

Lower basic carb consumption (white bread, white rice, sugar, candy, soda) and eat more complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat, etc) but still don't eat too many carbs.

Eat more fats (nuts are a really easy go to. Get unsalted peanuts for example. Low carbs, some protein, and high fats).

Eat more meats and veggies all around. Just keep within caloric limit. 10 oz of salmon is tasty, low calories, and about 46g of protein for example.

Basically, if you hit proteins and fats with some complex carbs mixed in you'll feel full without eating a lot of food.

If you drink soda, switch to diet.
If you drink tea or coffee, switch to black and unsweetened or artificially sweetened.
Eggs are supposed to fill you up and keep you full for a long time, same with meat.
If you're one of those lazy fucks who takes a bus to travel two stops then man the fuck up and walk, it's good exercise, and just 20 minutes a day walking can make a small but significant difference.
It's good that you're calorie counting, that's the #1 best thing you can do. Once you have a choice between being hungry and eating light foods you'll find yourself religiously checking nutritional information and only buying light stuff.
Try to stay away from carbs, they're delicious but they suck; protein is almost as delicious but is way better for you and will satisfy your appetite more and longer

I don't know if you can get wild game in Korea, but it's godly all around.
In Australia we can get kangaroo at the supermarket, and because it's wild it's basically 0% fat, 100% protein and nutrients.
You can literally eat twice as much of it as stuff like beef and chicken for the same calories

Lower calories.
Absolutely do strength training regularly and try to eat enough proteins, to prevent your body from decreasing muscles which will also negatively affect your weight loss because your body will just reduce muscles until it can whatever calories you take are enough.
Do cardio if you want to increase the weight loss.

Eat more whole plant foods, fiber and water will allow you to eat to satiety for less calories. Veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes are your friends. Processed foods, lots of oils, cheese, fatty meats etc. are your enemy.

reported for the degenerate pic

Most important thing I discovered: HUNGER. IS. BULLSHIT.

There is absolutely no *direct* link between hunger and your body's needs. You may be 1000 kcal over your TDEE and feel famished. You may be starving to death and not feel hungry.

Is it better to run or walk if you want to lose fat and prevent your body to burn your muscles ?

Then there's something wrong with you. Or you're eating processed shit that's not filling at all. Try getting 1k above your TDEE with just your fav oats, not a chance unless you force it.

Please answer

Stop eating, fastest way to lose weight

Sprinting, but if you're obese enough you can damage your knees

>-250 cal / day
>Eat calories in a 6-8 hour window
>Cut out the meme exercises, do a decent routine
>Eat your kimchi, bulgogi and gimbap
>Drink more water
>20 min cardio after lifting
>Less rice if possible, and more nutritionally dense veggies

If you need cheap protein ordered, myprotein delivers really quickly and cheaply in SK. When I saw the GC stuff they sold at Lotte Marts I nearly died. I think it was $75 for 685g of protein powder there. Buy protein online.

>EC Stack
Yeah, that could work, but I wouldn't until you really plateau. I'd try everything else first, and then get rid of the trimming last. Good luck user.

Reread the post you are replying to. That, exactly, was my point.

It doesn't help their case that vegans aren't gay when they make shit like this.

>Females don't exist

read the first post in the fast general
or Google If and water fasting
I'm currently doing omad but throw in days of water fasting when I stall

Oh, it wasn't in Korea that it happened - I just happen to be here now.

Also, Soju is love.

I'm 6' at 225/224 right now - I am doing strength training - a five day split.

Part of the issue is my job. I sit around all fucking day. I get to break away for a few hours to lift and do cardio but sometimes I'm in the office until like 21:00.

I get a ton of protein but one of my big issues is just too much alcohol. I need to stop, but that shit helps the days to not suck.