Why do I have shitbreath? Just why?

Why do I have shitbreath? Just why?
>started at age 12
>gradually got worse and worse, now I stink up the whole room
>lost friends ten years ago
>quit job because of this
>nothing wrong with my hygiene nor diet
>the only thing doctors 'found' was a somewhat loose esophageal valve (might explain why sometimes food goes back up to my throat) but it's not exactly rare, my mom has it too and her breath is fine
>probiotics and antifungal stuff don't seem to help

Just breath through your nose

It's as bad when I breath through nose.

Brush your teeth more frequently and use mouth wash.

This doesn't even deserve a reply but I'll reply anyway.

See a doctor if you seriously cant figure it out on your own

flossing?
also, maybe you got tonsil stones
I got my tonsils cut out because of these motherfuckers

I did. Like twenty times.

tonsil stones

And what did they say

Brush, flash, check for tonsiliths (Tonsil stones).

Also, try scraping your tongue.

Besides that, dehydration often causes bad breath, as does poor diet, diabetes, and a few other things.

You can go see a dental hygienist or a dentist if you can't fix it with the above.

They couldn't figure out shit.
I've looked and can't find any stones. I don't feel theres anything back in my throat. Either my liver or lungs are fucked up or something like that.

take your finger and put it behind where the arrow is pointing
How does your finger smell?

No smell

i knew a girl who suffered from this and she had swalloed a tooth when she was little and it ended up in her lungs and started to rotting in there, giving her bad breath
fucking wierd

What's your diet?
Do you smoke?

Did they take it out? Did she have other symptoms?

Pretty basic diet, mostly no junk food. I quit smoking, I started smoking six years after this breath shit started.

My gf told me I have bad breath and you need to floss and not just the front teeth, I’m pretty sure mine was because I don’t floss and there was a plaque build up that was stanky, my teeth are nice so I was confused but just brush 3 times a day bro brush you’re tongue and floss like fuck brah then

yeah, she had a cirurgy, i dont know about the symptoms sorry, all i know everyone in her school made fun of her and told her to blush her teeth, kek
you should get your lungs a check up

Buy a stainless steel tongue scraper. I had some issues with bad breath even though I had good oral hygiene. Started using the tongue scraper and it went away. Dentist laughed and said that the bacteria in my mouth must have been on the juice in order to necessitate a tongue scraper.

Just list me some typical shit you eat so I can get a better idea.

How long have you quit smoking?

this all matters mate, I quit smoking years ago and still occasionally cough up tar.

you can get like 3% hydrogen peroxide mix it with some water and use it as a mouth wash where it will kill all bacteria

you don't even need to special order a tongue scraper

just use a metal spoon

At least she told you. Without being snarky I assume. Every family member I've asked about it, lied. And other people were just being idiots, asking if I eat shit for breakfast etc.

>2018
>not eating shit for breakfast

Never gonna make it

>inb4 poop raises testosterone
Chicken, beef, pork, fish... I always cook myself.
Rice, sometimes pasta, sometimes potatoes.
Green veggies.
Mostly no dairy.
I'm not dehydrated.

Its not rocket surgery anons

Floss properly
Brush properly including tongue
Mouthwash

If you still have bad breath after that theres no hope for you

Try eating more fruit

stop trying to fit in, lurk moar

I like oranges. And sometimes lemons. Blueberries etc.
But I don't eat too often because muh fructose
I'd like to go to the gym but I don't want to bother other gymgoers and humiliate myself.

The fuck is your problem?

This is completely bro-science because it's just from personal experience, but everytime I burp after eating banana's, apples and mango my breath smells pretty nice.
It's just something I noticed.

tried oil pulling? got rid of my keto breath

I hate fucktards like you that stink the place out with your shitty breath!
Just brush your teeth more you dirty scabby shit stinking wanker

You have no real input and you skipped the part where I said my hygiene is good. Thanks for the bump though.

Have some tea with your breakfast

Eat less dry food mate,more soups tea and shit like that, no buns etc

Do you have sinusitis?

I also have this problem

i was in the same boat, it was some tonsil, this thing literally smell like shit

Have you tried being white?

If your hygiene is decent and you have bad breath that shit is obviously not coming from your mouth, so you NEED to fix your diet, water consumption, gut bacteria and use some other tools.

>simply drink more water
>drink unsweetened green tea through the morning
>consume garlic (raw, extract, oil)
>consume ginger (tea, dehydrated, ground)
>only eat fresh non-processed food - prepare your own meats and veggies and ONLY that
>consume probiotics (kefir, sauerkraut, pickles)
>and prebiotics

Do all that for at least a month and check the results.
>or don't do all that and go fuck yourself, shitbreath

Yeast infection? Buy diglucomate(sp) mouhwash, its anti microbial

This exactly. Also brush your teeth properly - not this in and out in 10 seconds BS. Take a full 3-5 minutes brushing both top/bottom teeth and especially the back of the tongue. If you don't gag, you are either a fag or not getting far back enough.

Floss you retard