Girl here. will drinking heaps of soy milk really make my tiddies/butt bigger...

girl here. will drinking heaps of soy milk really make my tiddies/butt bigger? I have probably 3 cups a day along with doing pistol squats/hip thrusts and cardio stuff. n i'm not noticing any improvement : (

Get them slapped constantly for an hour or two each day.

I volunteer.

>Day 3: still no ass
Keep at it, also just do barbell squats and cardy

I must suckle them

>Pistol squats

Ever think of just doing normal squats?

yeah i mainly do normal squats n then probably half as many pistol squats at the end of my lil routine.

Use BPA bottles

if you exercise too much without eating more to compensate youre not going to gain as much weight as you could. get a calorie counting app

>lil routine
also, you dont need a kid to start producing milk, and they get bigger when lactating, just have someone to suck them everyday, not even memeing

Drinking soy will have an anti-estrogenic effect if anything, unlees you consume extreme amounts of isoflavone supplements.

ok well what about doing pushups? i used to do them a lot cos i thought big pecs=monster tits but then a mate told me it actually has the opposite effect. whats da deal

>girl here

phytoestrogens may cause a rebound effect and lower effects of estrogen in some people i've read.

Eat more do squats GOMAD on Soy

No. Even milk contains more estrogen than soy. In fact, soy doesn't contain estrogen at all, it contains phytoestrogen wich don't affect your hormones. Unless you're a plant that is

This.

Oy vey! Good work goyim!

stfu nigger

>t. I'm a girl btw

Can you post pics of urself, if not someone with a similar body.

milk:
hgh and estrogen, at least in my country

>girl here
nice try faggot but you'll never be a real girl u-unless you become my gf (male)