Meet 7/10, thicc, gym girl at work (it's a caffee)

>meet 7/10, thicc, gym girl at work (it's a caffee)
>She has a bf
>Nonetheless she starts getting in my personal space, tells me things about herself, stares in my lips when we talk, tells me she cheated on her ex, bends over Infront of me to demonstrate exercises, tells me she should do some stuff with me
>2 days ago she tells me she wanted to call me to come hang out with her in her shift (we both live 5min walking distance from caffee)
>Yesterday she starts texting me and I've been chatting with her since

I'm pretty sure it's gone past the point of her just being nice to me. Is cucking her manlet bf the right thing to do here? She has the ass of a goddess.

don't cuck the man, he did nothing wrong and she will probably do the same thing with you
you're just going to hurt him for 5 minutes with a whore

Bang her out. Take what's yours by right. Slay that pussy and then leave her behind. Do not make her your girlfriend.

Don't cuck the guy. If she makes any moves, tell her that you're not gonna do anything with her as long as he's together with the guy. And don't fall for anything she says after like "he doesn't have to know" or "it doesn't matter" or some shit, you need to make sure that the dude either gets broken up with, or knows how much of a SLUT his girlfriend is. You know?

this. don't be a fuckboy

Cuck him then tell him shes a cheating a whore its a win win, he doesnt waste his time with a slut and you get to smash that ass

>dont have sex with women user
>they will hurt you
>you will be a fuckboy if you have sex
>dont do it

you realise shes going to cheat with someone else if it isnt OP cus shes a slut in the first place if anything hes helping the soyboy learn

If she doesn't cheat on him with you, she'll cheat on him with someone else.

>stares in my lips when I talk
Inability to make eye contact in a conversation is associated with autism

^this guy gets it
^this cuck doesnt
^this guy REALLY gets it
hey retard, you can have sex and not put a ring on it

It's about OPs values here not that of some thot.

Unless you know the man i fail to see why he would enter into the equation. From OP's perspective there is a woman chasing his dick. He should give it to her.

my man these are no values left in 2018 its hook up culture

I sure hope you are merely pretending to be retarded.

Just fuck her, she already cheated on him, and she will cheat again on him, if its not you, it's gonna be someone else, and you will regret, just go and do it, you dont know him, I know its shelfish, but that's life.

This

Just fuck her, she's going to chest on him anyways, might as well be with you. Fuck her until you get bored with her, don't date her because the same will happen to you.

Oh, it's retarded to have sex with women who are clearly signalling they would like to copulate? Are you aware of who you got into this world?

Don't blame society when you make the same mistakes pushing it to another level. It doesn't matter what the rest does, it's about what you are doing. You are part of the problem. Accept that and don't blame others for your behaviour, cool, thanks.

fuck her, dump her, tell her boyfriend
ruin that whores life before she ruines his or yours

Beta cucks

what the fuck are the problem with you guys??
fuck her and keep her as a side bitch, getting regular sex but dont make her your gf, its simple

>his or yours
Jesus Christ what the fuck is up with this mangina thing about seeing random ass men you don't know as your brothers. This is not Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, this is the fucking real world where I couldn't really give two shits about other males.

OP here. I just want to point out that I don't plan on having anything serious with the girl if anything was to happen. I also don't plan on making any moves first, since we work together and if things got out of hand, I'm risking plenty.

or this...but dont let her fall in love with you, that complicates things a lot