Face 10/10

face 10/10
body 10/10
voice 10/10
even hair with those edges 10/10
also mustache 10/10

did anyone tried his diet plan and workout for superman role? he trained 2.5h a day 6 months and he already looked good before, how long would it take for a normal person to become superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GMDy6cFmn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

yes

He should be the next bond desu
He was good in UNCLE. A campier bond is needed

uncle was clearly a long form audition, we'll just have to see if it ever pans out

too clean and too handsome to be bond

Next bond will be a mutt

>take shitloads of pharma grade gear and HGH that you easily obtained thanks to your vast wealth and star power
>tell people "I trained 50000 hours a day, thats why I look this good, also i only ate chicken breast and brocolli"

dumbass

"He's bigger then me and works harder then me - so he must do steroids"

He doesn't have HGH head at all retard

>all roid users are bald
>all hgh users have imbalanced proportions

you should take some HGH, maybe itll make your brain grow

Nope. James Bind is supposed to be a suave, masculine, esthetic, cultured anglo-Saxon casanova. Atleast if you want to stay true to the original Bond as created by Ian Fleming.

If anything, Daniel Craig is too much of a complicated, doubting, robotic Bond. A true Bond isnt depressed or has to resort to hookers. Not to mention his haircut and facial features are way too reminiscent of a pure soldier/agent instead of the gentleman that is at the heart of the Bond character

But I guess that's all too politically incorrect, sexist and hetero-normative.

>tfw man from UNCLE will never get a sequal
>tfw idris elba will play the next bond (and bond girl too probably, and the main villain aswell)
>tfw cavill is balding faster then connor murphy

We Bond now.

Not him but virtually all method actors are cycling. This isn't some new revelation, his career is dependent on his physique.

Methhead Actors

youtube.com/watch?v=7GMDy6cFmn8

what about the battfleck routine?

>tfw Henry Cavill is balding faster than Connor Murphy

Always sad to see the descent of a chad. He had goat aesthetics in the tudors series.

>tfw James Bond, the ultimate anglo-saxon character will be played by a le based black actor

Sweet dreams

man from Uncle was the true Bond successor in spirit.
After Pierce everything went to shit.

Love this dude in SUPES too, he is deffo born for it.

No one will ever replace Dalton.

You sound very young and very stupid.

talent 0/10

The moustache is GOAT

lol that movie sucked, you homos just want his dick