Gf is going vegan brahs

gf is going vegan brahs

what do I do Veeky Forums

god damn I hate thots

hook her brapper up to a plastic bag so you can sniff every brap she has throughout the daY

go vegan as well

she won't eat your meat anymore
dump her

what a thot kek

Pros: She probably won't get fat as long as she doesn't feast on simple carbs

Cons: She will tell everyone humanly possible she is vegan.

>she won't eat your meat anymore
>dump her
this

>19 seconds
>31 different cuts

Mine went vegan a year ago and she has been cool about not being annoying about it. Most of the places where I live have stuff she can eat. It's a bit annoying when we travel though.

Upside is her pussy tastes so fucking good now.

Why do thots upset fit so much? So what she's a dumb roastie who matches her dress to what vegan slop she is making

Try it yourself for a week and see if you like it, so that you dont have to have separate meals every day. Its 2018, theres a veganized version of pretty much everything, youre not gonna die trying it for a week or two

Some vegan stuff is pretty good. I'm not vegan but every once in a while I'll eat my vegan gfs food.

The lasagna isn't bad.

Is she fat or something?

My gf just sent me a video of her with those stupid dog ears, should I dump her? She sucks a good dick however.

kek, half of this was just her and her friend smiling

my college room mate decided he was going to break up with his gf but decided to abuse her until she left him instead. he started pushing too hard while she sucked his dick and eventually made her puke.

try that

A friend is married to vegan and he still eats meat every day.
Not every vegan becomes a cunt, just most of them.

Respect her decision but tell her you wont change your diet or other aspects of your life because of her decision. If she continuously pushes you to become vegan against your will dump her.

Cons: She probably won't get fat ass

hmmmm delicious

Do it with her, don't be a bitch.

Who is this vegan goddess?

i didnt notice that desu

Not that user, but, I love cheese but fuck dude it is fucked up how the animals are treated. I'm weakening.

this. I can fap to this. midway through :19 is the cumshot pause.

>he thinks bel group uses actual milk

Because they're insecure and seeing a pretty girl who's not an anime character triggers some psychological defense mechanism.

bel group?

the company making horrendous things like the laughing cow

kek wtf

is that image implying that in order to get big you have to eat your own species?

Just enjoy that vegan pussy.

Hate this self absorbed bitch so much

Is the video about drink or herself

Bet she love the orbiters

You only hate them because you’re intimidated by them and they won’t fuck you.

Holy shit I'm vegan now

Vegan puss tastes awesome. Let her.

rawvana

nice idea, it's almost impossible to get rape charges these days

Implying sucking dick is not vegan?

why is she roastie if she's a vegan?

Textured soy protein

Slap some eggs on that shit and call it a howtobasic video

>mfw on fit any time an autistic manchild who rages about women being whores gets put in his place he says "hurr roastie detected"

you incels need to be exterminated

>t. triggered roastie

Soo much hate! You on the rag?