How do you stop being discouraged by slow progress...

How do you stop being discouraged by slow progress? I'm surrounded by couples and I'm 25 and never had a boyfriend because I'm a fat girl. I'm on a keto diet and doing body weight exercises/cardio and see some improvements, but because I'm so fat it's been months and I'm still not attractive (my starting weight was 210lbs, 5'4)

Today I cried for hours because I don't know how much more willpower I have

How do I stop being depressed over slow progress? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slow progress is better than no progress so quit bitching

Post pics OP.

Also how long have you been dieting and what's your weight now?

Be aware that your progress is going to be dictated by what you eat, more than how much you exercise.

Also consider ECA

3 months, 198lbs

I don't want to mess around with pills

count your calories

>How do I stop being depressed over slow progress? Thanks
You taking progress pics and taking weekly waist measurements? If you aren't, then start.
There's no secret to motivation. I hate to sound like a retard, but Nike's "Just Do It" slogan is pretty much all their is to motivation. You just have to do it, whether you want to or not.

Pic related: a qt grill who made it.

>lost 12lbs in 3 months
Fugggg anonette.

Stop with the meme diets. The more calorie deficit you are the quicker you'll see results. Also you could train harder.

just fuckin ask yourself "do i lift more than those couples?"
if you do then it's all fine, leave dyel couples to themselves

>5kg over three months

That's not too shabby. Well done.
You should be aiming to lose 0.5kg (1 lb) a week maximum, so maybe have a look at your diet and see if you can tweak it some more.

Consistency. You're gonna make it.

Nice quads.

Post upper body pics, blur out the eyes. This way we can give exact advice.

>please be in London

ah shit didn't notice you're a fat chick
then put the fuckin fork down

stop thinking about progress. this isn't about progress. it's about lifestyle. if you eat and move like a normal healthy adult, you will eventually look and feel like a normal healthy adult.

right now you're thinking "I need to undo all this fat that has accumulated on my body". what you need to do is undo the shit habits you've been nurturing for years.

First, you have to accept and understand how bad you really fucked your shit up, how early you could have started losing weight, how many times you could have ate less. Then you have to realize this problem is only going to get worse as you get older so you need to get your ass in gear. And if you are truly working hard and stay consistent, slow progress won't seem slow. You need to make this into a lifestyle, alter your mental image of yourself, who you are, what you do, e.g ( do I really need to eat extra ) and if you stick to this you will make it.

>keto

Quit the meme diets and just count calories

p.s I believe in you, landwhale-chan.

Thanks, guys.

By remembering that while its slow progress, its still PROGRESS. Youre on a path to a healthier and more beautiful you. Not only that, your future self on this path will be more disicplined and someone you will be proud of for the efforts that have been made.
Things like this take time, and your willpower has to stay strong still even when you reach your goal to maintain it. You can do it, whenever you start to feel like you cant look at yourself in the mirror and see the you you dont like and ask if youre gonna let them stop you.

keep it up, and remember, it DOES get easier

You are weak minded. Shut the fuck up and grind it out like everyone else has for every single thing they have ever wanted to achieve for the entirety of human history.

It's the same as driving - keep your eyes on the road there are small bumps on the way but we're all gonna make it.

Keep taking steps, however small they may seem, in the right direction. Don't identify with negative and self-destructive thoughts, just keep climbing without looking back.

Last but not least, don't forget your braingains.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg

Don't do keto.. Keto is an un-sustainable diet that is geared more towards people lifting that are trying to shred that last bit of body fat. Just eat a healthy, clean diet at calorie deficit. Tracking your kcals is really important, and drink a lot of water.

Slow progress > no progress. Just keep at it.

Nice quads. You're all faggots for not checking them.

So you're fat and unattractive? Guess what? You look better than you did yesterday, and the day before. Stay on the path and that'll continue until you're pretty old. By the time you're old, you'll hopefully have found a mate who loves you while your body goes downhill.

And, like others said, this is a lifestyle. You're unfucking DECADES of damage, it won't be quick, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

Keep it up.

In the words of Churchill: ‘if you’re going through hell, keep going.’ Think of your progress in terms of each successful day of good diet and exercise rather than focusing too much attention on the speed at which your body is changing. You know that if you stick to your plan your body will be improving as fast as it can, the rest is patience. Let the envy you feel towards fit young couples be further motivation for you not to give up on your ideal.

siik quads m'lady

>Today I cried for hours because I don't know how much more willpower I have

so glad I have good t levels; crying is an estrogenic thing

I'd tell you to get your shit together but you kind of can't

it took me (male) 2 years to really see a good difference, it just takes time

aim to lose 1 lb a week