How do I get a manly personality?

How do I get a manly personality?

20y skinny guy, shy, awkward, insecure, non aggressive, I'm 6,0 but I feel so small

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be nice and be yourself but adopt a dominant body language
Idk lol

Read books, pray to God, read the Bible then realize you're nothing special.

Then keep thinking about it and realize God ordained you for this planet at this specific time and every single action in history has lead to your arrival today.

Then you can be confident, but not before.

I get told by people that I'm nice

Accept yourself and your personality while making objective improvements

You can't change your personality by trying.

Literally no one but you can answer this

Be nice to others, never be in a bad mood and most importantly act like you could fuck everyones shit up at any given time if you wanted to.

Genesis 1:1 "in the beginning"

Revelation 22:13 "the beginning and the end"

Your story is somewhere in between, writr it yourself.

literally stop faping

start some full contact sport like box. You cant go wrong with boxing and you will be surrounded by manly men and will learn adopt their attitudes by default.

get blackpilled on women

get a job and pay your own rent. that's the first step

dad stop posting here

I'm in college right now.

Im just afraid of leaving the house.
Parents might get mad too. Start telling me shit like look at you, you're nothing and a little baby. Happens all the time in different situations

I was the same way at 20 desu. 28 now, and you learn to get comfortable in your skin to just be the man you are while striving to be the man you want to/ought to be.

Absolutely based. Read Ecclesiastes, then read the Gospels.

An infinite God that in one sense has created a universe where we are so small we're practically nothing (and actually worse than nothing, sinners who despise Him), is also the same God that has chosen some of us, loves us, adopts us as children, and works through us for His ends even in the most mundane. Christ, the Son of God, thought enough of us to share our existence for a brief time only to be beaten, mocked, and killed for our redemption.

Then you gain a humble confidence to be yourself. Social awkwardness and shyness ease up because you get to share in a brotherhood with other men that's possible because you're all family as children of God.

There will come a day where you must decide. Will you remain a cuck or will you become a man?

Lift weights, surround yourself with other strong people, emulate them, fuck pussy (no boipussy), watch old movies of masculine men, start a competitive sport.

Improve your way of speech, become dominant in conversations and social circles.
Start lifting and focus on your progress.
Have a vision, a goal, something to work towards and everything you do should be getting you one step closer to that goal.
Don't be a ship with no captain just wandering around, actually do something with your life.
Read Jordan B. Petersons book "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos".
Get involved in community activities, get some hobbies, you meet associates and expand your social circle this way.
Stop thinking about getting a manly personality and let it just happen naturally by changing your way of life.

I know you probably will forget all of this and most likely won't follow any of what I wrote but hopefully someone who stumbles upon the thread will get the message stuck in their head.

You're a lanklet living in a manlets world just serve your overlords and you might just get a roastie sloppy second of mine to marry

That's some normie shit.

Use an open stance like hands on your hips when youre talking ti people or thumbs in your belt line if youre in the south and project your voice and use your gut when you talk it should feel like youre flexing your abs a bit.

The rest will fix itself over time your autism will dissolve away and you will be socially uncucked

maybe if you got a job and your own place you could escape that toxic shithole user

>asking Veeky Forums how to be alpha
add stupid to the list

blackpill me on women

Bump, I'm a virgin too

Play a competetive sport. find something that gets you angry, channel that anger into usable energy.

This
Boxing inflates up your self esteem when you know you can potentially fuck someone up better than someone who doesn't know how to throw a punch

But I'm not a virgin . I've been fucked over by a few girls though

>boxing
I don't want to get a concussion or some shit

Don't fuck around with thots
There's your blackpill

> 20y/o

How about you start by not being a fucking baby? Come back to me in 10 years.

>Read Jordan B. Petersons book "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos".
Why do I keep seeing that christian shit pop up all the time lately

never make trouble for other people
never try to make any social situation about yourself
be humble, especially if people give you compliments
learn to stand up for yourself and others
never back down from a challenge, this includes anything from playful shittalking between friends, to someone trying to start a fight with you
realize that you are all that you truly need in life, and everything and everyone else is just extra (this one's the most important)

There is no set path to "manly" because the root of it is finding a purpose and giving monomania level dedication to it. That could be religion, family, aesthetics, art, business etc. Once you begin to sacrifice the "potentiality" in youth for the "actuality" in adulthood it starts to come together. Practically speaking, if you act like you give a shit then people will give a shit.

For me one of the things that define a manly personality is how do you deal with bad situations

It's not necessary that you behave like a douchebag and all that chad shit. If you are already a good person then keep it that way. That's all that matter at the end.

This place is full of mindless idiots constantly looking for validation..of course it's full of christians

A bunch of depressed faggots found some pseudo-intellectual to validate their shitty beliefs and now feel the need to share them with everyone.

He gave me a new perspective on life and I enjoy his philosophy on it. Great guy, obviously not for everyone.

End up in a psych ward for 2 weeks after a botched suicide attempt and then you'll achieve no fucks given

I'm not happy but I don't give a fuck about anything

Being a man means owning yourself...you are responsible for all your actions. No more blaming your problems on other people or circumstances. You take it all on your shoulders..this makes you powerful..this tells other people that you command your own destiny...not about what fucking haircut you have, what socks you wear to the gym, or how loud and obnoxious you are.

That's a nice pic user. I hope I can do that some day in my life.

truth.

Basically all women are whores like your dad or uncle of construction worker told you.
Women in 2018 are a waste of time and dignity.
If you are under 35 spend time building your life up to a point women (if u wish) come to you not the other way around.
Absolutely prioritize career, and proper choice of career and ignore women all together.
If you want to fuck buy a whore and be done with it. Go to Ukraine and treat yourself with top tier model pussy and get it out of your system on vacation or smth, then go back and work smart to become rich-er.
Dont associate with guys who dont know women are wretched whores packed in most beautiful package.
Never marry. Never assume that "this girl is different" cuz she aint. Protect your assets.

Believe it or not, desire to be loved is female imperative, we men dont need it except via God.
You need God, you need self and you absolutely need a MISSION in life.

Why are u here?

When you answer that and find a passion in your heart, you will join me on in the tribe of happiest men alive.

PS: never ever think she is different. they are all the same just different acting skills. You can still enjoy them for wonderful retarded children they are, but never expect them to give any meaning to your life, or worth to your Self. Use them for your pleasure and discard them when done. YOu dont owe them anything. They owe you everything.

They are wombs with benefits treat them as such (many today arent even good for that due to poor choices and 0 skills for family), know that men are result of strict selection over millions of years and women mostly all had offspring compared to lesser total number of men who ever lived.
Realize you are result of selective breeding of most capable individuals and focus on capitalizing on your LUCK to be born a MAN, since if you dont do it you are no better than them.
In reality I enjoy occasional female company, more now than when I was blue pill.

I'm sorry that you're so far gone user. I hope that someday you'll able to see the light and not be so filled with hate.

Get big and strong and get some worldly experience. Comes with time and effort user. Put in effort over time and youll be manly before you know it. Dont have to be aggressive per se, be assertive. Insecure? Wont be insecure squatting 4 plates and having a fat income...

this is actually terrible advice you weeb faggot.

This

Nowadays aby hoe can falsely accuse you for rape and that can fuck your life up

If you are a decent person look for decent women

it sounds like hate I know, but it isnt.
Ive never been more at peace than now.

I used to think they were "flowers spice and everything nice" and I spoke that gospel everywhere, and everyone applauded. Yet I was very angry and confused INSIDE.

Right now truth can sound nasty and angry but I say it from a position of absolute calm and happiness.

wow, a teen with proper Veeky Forums insulting vocabulary. Color me surprised.
weebs are cool in my book.
refrain from ad hominems it makes u look stupider.

imagine denouncing women so much yet at the same time being the person who gives the most fucks about them

You are small. Go to the gym

>head to thot bar cause coworkers invited me
>packed af and have to snake through people for drinks
>sitting at table because one got free
>basic bitch slide through narrow as fuck opening between wall and table (you could only get through it if you walked sideways)
>her ass rubs against my thigh cause I can't move in any more
>she's visibly shook
>goes to nearest bouncer
>they ask me why I groped her
>I asked her why she thought she could fit through there
>point to spot she slid through
>bouncer looks and visibly shakes his head and tells her to keep walking

I hate thot clubs

grow up, it comes with experience

empower yourself through things that you are good at and enjoy. challenge yourself to be better and to do good. you almost certainly do not read enough, read more. read ethics. read good fiction. value your own time.

it will not happen overnight, but you are a person who will discover the reasons they have to exist confidently. forcing yourself into confidence is a farce. it is a temporary solution.

if you are not challenging yourself for the sake of the challenge you will fail. stop thinking about the way you will be perceived. I wish u the best user

Bane?

>act like you could fuck everyones shit up at any given time if you wanted to.
Not OP but please explain

>Ive never been more at peace than now.
How dude? please

>you need god

He means don't let people look down on you, you need to be intimidating. You do this by being strong.

If some of us are chosen and God knows the beginning from the end, does that lend credence to Calvinism?

>le enlightened reddit

Right. So I just have to keep lifting.

Its simple my man.

1) find your mission, until you do, FINDING it IS your mission.
2) focus on what you love and keep evolving in it. Discard everything that doesnt bring you happiness or GROWTH
3) imagine your perfect life and keep that picture clear in your mind always, write it down and read it every day
4) work smart and protect your assets, dont waste time on people who dont add to your life
5) abstain from masturbation and women if you havent yet achieved your perfect life (see above)
6) take vitamin D if not enough Sun exposure and depression
7) in every situation focus on what is GOOD in it since you can capitalize on GOOD but capitalizing on bad leads to death. To be human is to capitalize on good from everything.
8) if you are younger than 25-7 be patient your brain is maturing in current year in be ez on yourself, take vit D, eat seeds and know that closer to thirty things settle down.
9) purpose of life is to evolve
10) realize love is not an achievement. You cannot achieve Love via effort. Its not your fault. Some ppl have it since 17 some will never have it.
11) Treat other men as brothers unless they dont give same respect back. But be good to fellow MAN he shares a lot of your struggles and he needs you.
12) MEN > women - it is natural and best for all, never compromise, be prepared to be single for whole your life rather than being a slave who leaves his passions and balls to nut here and there. Have self respect. You are a king who forgot who he is.

A lot of it could be described as mgtow but I avoid that label since ppl misunderstand it. But be opened to check it out and if it isnt for u it isnt for you... probably you will find some worth in it.

mgtow.com/

These are good advice. I would say that if you try to be manly because you want to be seen as manly by other people, you will most likely fail. You should try to be happy instead of manly.

exactly happy and relaxed.

It is good to spend some part of life by seeking challenges to develop confidence. But after that stage just relax and enjoy the show.

>tfw goodlooking
>tfw something like this happens to me and the girl is into it instead of telling a bouncer

hehehehe

enjoy the herpes

Why do you feel you need God lads? I've long felt that if you aren't doing it for the sake of the glory and goodness inherent in every man's being, you might as well not be doing it. I suppose Catholic and some Christian conceptions of God might fit within the concept of glory and goodness, as encapsulated by God as 'love' in the catechisms.

Personally, I have always relished in accepting insignificance and cosmic loneliness because it provides the perspective I need for never becoming too proud or worldly, while remembering that it is all arbitrary and I should leave a positive impact on the mess I've been born into.

Newfag

>for the sake of the glory and goodness inherent in every man's being

Which is from God

It all depends how u frame things. I dont say you have to see things my way.

And need is too strong of a word. Its more a realization of your Heritage as Life form.

I have this thing where I have a flat expression but my eyes (un)intentionally say "try something and you'll get fucked up"

makes sense user. good luck on your path

>1) find your mission, until you do, FINDING it IS your mission.
how do i find my mission?

>32 year old
>in a job i hate
>khv with no friends
>live with parents

i don't know what the perfect life is or what i love

i take vitamin D
i have no self respect, i'm a total failure
what do?

Do not under any circumstances try to emulate an anime or movie character. You’ll come across as autismo as fuck.

thanks you too user!

Virgin: the post

Also,
>not training your gf

seems like you have to right your house first before you worry about your mission.

Do you practice perfect hygiene? Do you eat properly? Do you engage in some form of spiritual engagement, be it religious or secularly driven? Do you maintain some level of physical fitness? Do you have a personal fiscal plan that you actually follow?

These are all things that will contribute to stabilizing the way your life feels. Once you have done that, then start to wonder about what your mission in the world is.

Do not worry about your age. Do not worry about living with your parents. These are things that will resolve themselves if you take time to really create a most actualized and *good* version of yourself.

Kek, same. Face>everything

well try to use this pic

You need to answer the most important question:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

I cant help you with that. Its 100% you.

You need to sit down and think about the answer a lot. First you will have a faint idea and the more you think about it the more details it will get. Its a powerful question I know, so dont feel bad many ppl dont know ask themselves that.

BUT those who become the best Selves they can be, KNOW the answer.
So start NOW. Its a process but start now.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg

What's your mbti

first step is to leave this site forever

I don't know how it works

you take the test at 16personalities and post what you get.
Then you can even take a non-meme test like the big 5 test.

Not him but mine is ISTJ, the least aggressive personality.

Like God is good and Christianity is great and all but uh I never went through that whole routine and I'm pretty confident

>Im just afraid of leaving the house.
>Parents might get mad too. Start telling me shit like look at you, you're nothing and a little baby. Happens all the time in different situations

dude that sounds really fucked up, thats not normal at all. sounds like somethings wrong with your parents, you gotta recognize that and work it out psychologically so you can move on

YES YEEES GOY, ALSO REMEMBER TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND RENDER THE SHEKEL UNTO MR SHEKELBERG HEHE THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH OR SOMETHING NO BACK TO WORK

>Read books, pray to God, read the Bible then realize you're nothing special.
>then realize you're nothing special.
Funny how doing that should lead you to realize you're unironically God, as God is undivisible. You can't say you are not God, as he is indivisible and all-pervasive. What this means is you are God, as equally as God is anything else.

Also the one that gets shit done.

Well I got this INFJ-T

>4 years in first year of college
>failed many times in life
>get shit done
Perhaps I am not ISTJ at all.

It could be worse. You should probably work on your assertiveness but don't be a dick about it.

Mbti is still basically a meme though, but no type can do shit without proper motivation

This belongs on /r9k/ desu and you'll get a 1day ban when the mods catch up.

Do shit that makes you uncomfortable, lift heavy, get up early, take cold showers, sleep on the floor, speak your mind, learn a martial arts, run in the rain and so on. Be consistent, and remember that it's okay to fail, as long as you learn from it

Agreed on nofap and boxing.

Run as fast as you can, they are psychologicaly smothering you and it will be extremely hard to get better in any way if youre around them.

Im an agnostic and I enjoy Peterson.

>n..no one can h..hurt me if I don't get close to anyone
pathetic... there are highs and lows in every relationship, just don't take everything so personally. Modern men are just as degenerate and heartless as women and the only reason you ignore that is because deep down you obsess over women and you know it.

Look into stoicism. Confidence is based in experience the more you do the more confident you’ll be. You can fake it to a degree as well.

I unironically agree.

Try harder brainlet

If you have not built your foundation on Christ it falls.