Does Veeky Forums have children or planning to have?

does Veeky Forums have children or planning to have?
I'm confused on this topic because I always see average losers with their "kids" weighing them down driving shit cars, looking like complete zombies

But all my heroes have them, so it's confusing to me

Just dumped my gf the other day bcs she wants a child and i dont. All these feels

Confirmed, have 3 kids, no $$$, drive shit car. Also have a great family, zero debts, people who love my weird sperg ass and a captive audience for my shit dad jokes. It's a mixed bag, there are a lot of pros and cons. If you don't have family though, you'll die lonely in your old age.

what about having them when you are like 45 with a chic 15 years younger than you and you already built your wealth and position?

>tfw we’ll never go back to the times when photos were novel

Also unsure of this, would like to ideally hold off until I’m in my 40s but then I feel like it’ll only be late 20s slags and single mums available

i know several 25 year old chics married to 40+ guys and they are fine bitches choosing the easy life

You're a complete idiot. Lifting is full of hardships and your end goal is to "make it", how is having kids any different? The end goal of becoming a parent is to eventually raise a young adult ready to go into the real world with what is deemed to be ready to take on anything. Just keep in mind that anything even remotely long term has hardships. If you don't think you'll get anything out of having kids, then don't do it! It's simple.

why are you talking down to me? does it make you feel superior?

>The end goal of becoming a parent is to eventually raise a young adult ready to go into the real world with what is deemed to be ready to take on anything.

desu i doubt it's like that for most people

it's just women's biology making them have an urge to have a baby (women care only about babies and as they grow older they care less and less about them) and basically dudes bending over for a woman's demands

It's as simple as this: if you think you're an average loser don't have kids. If you think you're hero material (to someone) by all means have them. The people who don't want kids, in my experience, know they would make shitty parents and leaders at a very fundamental level and project these insecurities by saying they don't want kids for whatever arbitrary reason

>The people who don't want kids, in my experience, know they would make shitty parents and leaders at a very fundamental level and project these insecurities by saying they don't want kids for whatever arbitrary reason

i know this doesnt go with your christian doctrine of make belief but the fact of the matter is that more often than not it's the more intelligent more career focused individual who post pones or does not have children, while joe the assembly line operator with a gut and no work ethic has 3 children he always uses to get out of work

>Already got cut

No loinspawn for me thanks. Most of Veeky Forums shouldn't be breeding either.

Because those so called intelligent and successful people have adopted the religion of materialism and consumerism

maybe but you can see my point right

nobody wants to suffer poverty

Vast majority of humans throughout history lived in absolute squalor, real poverty and none of this "I can't afford a new macbook pro every year to go with my new iphone" modern """poverty""" yet here we are.

>dumped gf for wanting a kid

do you perhaps enjoy soy? do you refer to your 2 cats as your chilldren?

gtfo manchild

>manchild

hello feminist/beta cuck

yes thats what that word implies

This

it takes far more maturity to fight natural urges than to succumb to them

going right along with the marriage children meme is essentially the path of least resistance

Do you resist your urge to piss, to eat? What's so noble and mature about resisting what humans naturally urge to do

>urges

Never met anyone who thinks of it as an urge, its the opposite thats the urge here, going for "muh money and freedomz" instead of continuing your lineage

besides, getting kids after 30 severely stunts the potential of your children

it's a sacrifice to attain financial freedom as quickly as possible

i dont know what is so hard to grasp or what cause you are arguing for

itt bunch of braindead traditionalists pretending they are going to be making 300k a year no problem

You're such a faggot. If anything it's the proper motivation this generation of overgrown children need

i see you have no logical arguements and so start calling me names and getting mad

ok buddy, you do you

Fuck off to reddit, I'm not arguing anything at this point I'm just letting you know what a massive faggot you are, but im sure you don't need me to remind you

keep your body well, and thus sperm happy, and you're good to go.

you seem to be frustrated that not everybody chooses to live a life of mediocrity because of poor life decisions

what if you do steroids from age 25 to 45

can you stll have children with hcg and hmg?

Kids are expensive and time consuming without a doubt, but they are also hugely rewarding.

People with young kids are like zombies its called sleep deprivation.

Imagine being this booty bothered on a chinese cartoon forum.

There's Billions of people on this planet already. A few deciding not to reproduce isn't going to do any harm.

It would be unethical for me to bring life into this world (in addition to the aforementioned problems of spending huge amounts of time, money, and energy I'm not willing to spend on someone else).

Yeah i definintely want kids at some point. I was thinking late twenties (hopefully wife will be a couple years younger so she'll be primed for breeding) when I have all my shit together and can give my kids a good life. I don't want to be a kidless lonely old fuck one day.

Are you retarded? If you don't have the urge to have a strong son, or the thought of having one in the future makes you miserable, you have some problems with hormones bro

for me it's not that i dont want it

but it's the question of what i want most

>children and working your ass off until 70 years old
>no children and retiring at 50 if not earlier

>but they are also hugely rewarding.

How?

>girlfriend is on the fence about them
>I don't ever want them
>Think about getting vasectomy, my body my choice
>doctor wants girlfriend's permission in writing before I can

This desu~

Getting a vasectomy doesn’t prevent your girlfriend from getting pregnant btw, it just makes the babies come out black

Autismo can also come from aged sperm, not only eggs.

you can talk about them to people who feel socially obligated to listen

>financial freedom
>Don’t have kids
Best goy.

forever alone RETARD detected.

why are people so concerned with "not growing old and dying alone"

?

why would that be any worse than spending the prime of your life alone?

raising your children and supporting family requires a ton of money and deprives you of any substantial free time but it sure as fuck sounds less painful then growing old and being sad and lonely for fucking eternity, regardless of how rich you are. then when you're older you can have your free time AND a family

again..

But what if you're at your happiest when you're alone and want to spend the rest of your life that way?

10/10

bringing a kid into this shitty world.

adopt

Your heroes are likely shit parents. It's tough to raise a kid well, juggle a marriage (assuming you're wanting that as well), thrive in your career, workout, have your hobbies, keep up with friends, and maintain some resemblance of happiness. In addition to all that you also have to help your wife/ kids with their problems and be supportive for their dreams.

Basically any dad who is doing well by your outside eye is probably dropping the ball in parenting or their marriage.

Got my gf pregnant in high school, so I said fuck it and wifed her. Now I have three kids, drive a dirty ‘98 Pathfinder, and live a relatively peaceful life. I love it, and I love my kids, but I wouldnt do it over again the same way. I wasn’t truly happy until I started working out last year. I’m only 27 and I feel like an Oldboy man sometimes.

amazing

Are you
>white?
>190cm+ ?
>110 IQ+ ?

If your answer to either one if these is no, don't. If you got 3 ticks, go for it.

Thats not true. My mommy loves me more than ever and im 26