How are your hair gains coming along, Veeky Forums? You're not a hairlet, are you?

How are your hair gains coming along, Veeky Forums? You're not a hairlet, are you?

i'm not sure whether i feel repulsion or pity when a male thinks long hair looks good

T. Started balding at 16

>tfw shitty hairline
Don't think I'm balding though because I had a high hairline for a long time now

>tfw finally got a nice haircut
I've been trying for years, but I had no fucking knowledge of how to ask for a good haircut. It always looked like shit and always became a bowlcut after a few weeks. This looks fucking good. Once I lose enough fat that my facial aesthetics come back (I used to be thinner and my face looked nice) I'm gonna be a good looking guy

this dude doesnt look like an ass because he has long hair, he looks like an ass because he's pulling a shitty face doing a shitty pose wearing a shitty hairstyle

Same here. This is why I've befriended the razor.

Is it like a widows peak? That's what I have. Honestly just google "haircuts for receding hairline" "haircuts for widows peak" "haircuts for fivehead" and ask the stylist to help with what you want

I am a framelet manlet but if I could change just one thing about my generics it would be my alopecia.

That guy's hair looks fine. The straight and flat shit that teenage metal heads have is terrible though.

>guy in pic related is low-key shit at modelling

still have all my hair and dad still has thick hair at 53 lol every guy i met that has long hair irl was balding and wanted to compensate/hide the bald spots

It kinda sucks when you're 5'9 and balding at 24, though I'm a state trooper and many of us shave anyway.

qt girl said my hair is really really nice and it made me feel really really nice

its bout mid length wavy blacc goes down to my chin if i aint got it up

Why

i find it hilarious how some refuse to shave their bodyhair because "it's manly" and "it's natural, it's how im supposed to look" but for some stupid reason they refuse to acknowledge long hair as something every man is naturally supposed to have

I had long hair for nearly 15 years because when I was a kid I refused to cut it. I was a little shit that loved anime and thought it was cool then but looking back it just looks like "Oh man, I hadn't grown out of that phase yet"

It looked fine for what it was and if you're fit, you can make it look far superior to some slob with greasy hair but if you look good with long hair, you'll look MUCH better with short hair that suits your face shape.

>Is it like a widows peak?
Yeah I do have a widows peak but it starts pretty high up or I just have a high forehead.

>Honestly just google "haircuts for receding hairline" "haircuts for widows peak" "haircuts for fivehead"
Did that and I don't understand how all I see are haircuts that expose your forehead instead of covering it up with bangs.

How does one pull off bangs with longhair? Is it just impossible for a guy?

omg is that you??!!!
100% trap material you still haven done hrt and already giving me a boner

Seriously though, do we have a guide on how to take care of your hair or something? I wouldn't like to wake up one day and realize I'm starting to lose hair without having done anything about it until then.

I chopped all of mine off four or so months ago, feels great actually, fuck long hair

Bangs were invented for girls to appear to have a smaller face, the closest you're getting is to just let your hair down instead of pulling it back like a retard.
or y'know, just sweeping some of the front hair to the side over one of the ears, side swept bangs work for both sexes

>tfw a girl compliments you on your hair

Feels good mane

it'd advise just not pulling it back and gelling it, that shit kills your roots like nothing else. otherwise there's nothing you can really do

Sounds pritty retarded think me

Yup, that is me. You might be gay user.
I don't want bangs for that reason. I just want to hide my gigantic forehead sometimes.

Long hair looks good only on guys who already have an 8/10 face or better. Naturally these guys would also look good with short hair.

who's this qt

>tfw gf broke up with me
>lost my mind
>trimmed my beard down
>shaved my head

i regret it every day

Because people notice if you cover it up. It's about rolling with the punches, not thinking you're slick for having bangs in the way

>grow out jewfro to ridiculous length every few months
>when i cut it i do it myself and do a #10 blade all around, people say its too short
>instead of going to a fucking barber to get it done well (probably long on top and like #2 on sides or some kinda black guy undercut haircut) i try a #16 and it looks like shit and gotta grow it again

i wish i could make real hair gains

Get a hair straightener and see what kind of styles it opens up for you

I have a buzzcut. Long hair is too much of a hassle

I've got hair that looks like that but darker.
I hate it getting in my face and being blown by wind though, so I always tie it up, and because I don't wash it every day I'm told it stinks when when (which is about half the time because fuck blowdrying)

im the jewfro guy above, i used to cut it down to a #2 blade and it was so easy. now with a jewfro if i go to sleep with it still wet it becomes completely deformed in the back, if i blow dry it it gets ridiculously huge like a poodle or i gotta fluff it up with my hands

*when wet

Hair gains are a meme. Anyone that looks good with long hair also looks good with short hair. Inversely, there are a fuckton of fat ugly dicklets with long hair.

The real gains that matter are facial, which is mostly genetic aside from getting lean.

Yes! listen to this guy, it's all about those beard gains, everyone looks good with a beard!

Face != Beard, retard.

Growing my hair back out, not sure when I'll cave and get an undercut. 7 months in now, almost got a proper manbun.

I have god tier hair genes. My dad still has a full head of hair at 50.

Unironically planning on growing my hair out and styling it similar to Josuke's

101% chance you started balding at a young age

-

I am so fucking jealous of this guy's hair. And his face.
>tfw jew genetics
jdimsa

Yeah I just became employed as a federal officer and had to cut my hair because it was unprofessional. I had it in cornrows but since I'm white it doesn't count as a cultural hairstyle. It's not fair.

I've been growing it out for three years but I'm gonna shave it next week

YES

Working on it user, 8 months in so I'm done with the first few awkward phases

I'm in the camp that thinks long hair can be pulled off under the following circumstances.

1) Thick hair.
2) Shoulder length maximum.
3) Hairline is not in shambles land.
3) Very well maintained (not greasy).

Very rare for guys over 24/25 to have the perfect combo of hair strong enough to grow out that long, hairline to still pull it off, and desire to put in the work to make it look solid. I used to have the hairline to do it but my hair was way to thin.

getting there but goddamn this shit takes forever. its about a 2 year commitment. I started august 2016 with 3-4” on top and buzzed sides. you cant really see how long it is in the pic bc of >manbun but its almost down to shoulders

the hard part is figuring out how to style the dam shit. you’re not going to look like the guy in OP unless you actually have a legit routine. im still trying to figure out the best combination / order of things to do in order for it to be cute

also you will clog your fucking shower drain

If you have to find the right lighting to not make yourself look like a hideous monster, you'll never make it.

No, I am not. Wish I had them facial aesthetics to go with, though.

you look like a woman

ur fine dude just cut. bitches will be like “omg you look like thor” all day

also step up your pec game

Bad angle but damn you sound like you're fishing for compliments.

>oh I don't have facial aesthetics

Yeah. Right.

my hair has the same thickness / waveyness and i cant get it to look like his hair at that length, what do?

still needs to work on his obliques and core though

Medium to long hair on guys is GOAT. It's a surefire way to tell a guy's hygiene and hair genetics at a glance. No hiding behind your shaved head.

I'd take OP pic style over another fuckboi or buzz cut any day.

T. Femanon

He has a bad nose for a man, he has effectively no eyebrows and he has a lower face that looks out of proportion and bloated at 20% bodyfat, so it's probably down to bone structure.

So he's right.

This. I'm literally about to drop 10k on braces and surgery to fix that shit.

this You've got a good gimmick, role with it.

>implying a Veeky Forums browser female is desirable in any way and her advice on males should be listened to
asuming you arent lying

post bod

the front is almost at the lenght I want it but still letting the sides and back grow, straight hair so I have to come it back often so it doesn't covers my face like pic related (which is also what I am aiming for)

His mustache looks too neatly trimmed

this is a picture of a woman

cut this.

yeah i gotta trim that up. wanted to overgrow it and trim it back this time because I always fuck up the line

What do you take for hair gains? I want that shit growing fast and strong.

Nothing. Shampoo every other day, high protein diet. Get it trimmed every month or so but never let them take too much length.

Literally everything i do is just compensating for my red hair

Being ginger is the worst suffering one could endure

you could be a balding redhead

I have a naturally high hairline but true I'm not losing hair

If I ever do it's legit ogre

your body looks just like mine, except in a native American so brown

How am I doing brothers?

every man balds to some degree eventually. stop being such a self loathing faggot.

t. redhead

You look like everybody else. Not great, not bad, but good. I cut my hair the same way.

>Being ginger is the worst suffering one could endure
no it's not

t. redhead

That's neither the average mans haircut nor is it even common among hipsters. Go spend 5 min on /fa and see how retarded people really look.

>shaved sides, long on top
every single white guy in the world has this haircut. sorry mate, you're not unique

This is not

This person

>tfw long and luscious hair that made even chicks envious
>tfw it was too much a hassle to maintain
Buzzcut is the most pragmatic/utilitarian hair cut.

I think this guy is a villain from FF Tactics

Most asians I see are also getting this, besides fob koreans with that weir k-pop bolwing ball head hairstyle.

It's the "basic bitch" do for guys, essentially.

Long hair is trash tier. It only looks good with great facial aesthetics. Anyone who looks good with long hair looks better with short hair.

My hair is about that long. Going for the jesus look

A lot of guys look better with long hair but most do look better with short hair. Stop these extreme generalizations.

Buzzcut makes you look juvenile or brain damaged and we also have hair for a reason, it's not "utilitarian" to be forced to wear a hat in colder weather. I would wager you're coping with your starting stages of balding.

that's because their entire self-image revolves around what has been deemed acceptable for them in a corporate environment
lol

dad is bald and paternal grandfather had kevin spacey tier hairline so i guess im fucked
i hope i dont start to go bald before im 40 though then i dont care

my hair is now down almost to mid-back (and im tall so that's pretty damn long). Problem i have now is that mine's the kind that gets super poofy and frizzy if you brush it, so I can't do much more than detangling it with my fingers in the shower. As a result though I've been lately having issues with it getting SUPER tangled in certain areas. I mean like nearly becoming dreadlocks kind of tanlged. (which is weird because I'm white and my hair is only a little bit curly)

Coming along well, thanks

t. Hairlet

>be professional
>have to have short well kept hair
Suffering

>tfw right side of my hair growing a lot faster than my left (longer)
>tfw realize it's cause i always sleep on my left side so im putting pressure on my left side, stumping growth

fuck

Why would I want long hair? I'm not a woman.

>I'm not a woman.
Could have fooled me. You're just as memed as one.

No, it is not a picture of a woman. I'm a guy. Can't you see the shaven beard?

i got my corporate job first with short hair then started growing it out
>hr cant fire me cuz of hair