What's up Veeky Forums?

What's up Veeky Forums?
Let's have a motivation thread. Dumping my folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HW5QPjfJ7Vo
i.scm.im/fit/motivationals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inches make the champion
dicklets BTFO for eternity

Dumping my entire folder, shit or not.

The only motivation I need.

Contribootin'

C R A I G
R
A
I
G

>Lifting to please women
not going to make it

Lift for whatever damn reason you want as long as it makes you lift.

Not him.

Lifting is a great reason to get into, and stay in the gym. I just hope it isn't the only reason.

This is cringy af and childish.

Improve yourself so you can be a better version of yourself, not so that you can be better than others.

The former just implies really serious feelings of inferiority.

>then die
chad

youtu.be/HW5QPjfJ7Vo

Out of all the motivational posts and inspirational quotes and shit Ive read over the years. Out of all the videos Ive watched and all the podcasts Ive listened too. Out of all the talks and coaching events Ive attended, the thing that affected my life the most was a billboard for Smirnoff vodka that sat right outside my house for all of about three days a little over 10 years ago.

It simply had a picture of a bottle of vodka and said

>What will you say when they ask you
>'where were you when the whole world stopped?'

I'm pretty sure the message was supposed to be something like Smirnoff is the life of the party you wanna be at, but for me when I read it as an impressionable fat teenager all it said to me was

> Try everything you admire
>Learn everything that takes your interest
>be proud of your physical appearance
>Live a life that's worth fucking talking about
>Get your name into the pages of history
>Die as the man you'd be honoured to meet If you were ever given the chance.

Drinking is a waste of potential, but God bless Smirnoff for changing my life

should have been with the real picture that come with the speech
the pale blue dot

5 5/10 teenagers? O-ok....

You completely missed the point. It's the whole "there, for the grace of God, go I" thing. He sees someone who is unhealthy, miserable, and worthless, and he decides he's not going to be like that. He also offers to help that other person, but limits how much energy he'll put into it since he's using that energy for himself.

I've read this before, and I just read it again. I know a LOT of Bobs, and I'm currently leaving Bobhood. So yeah, it makes perfect sense.

Look at all these tryhard 'motivational' pics... motivation is not what you need to get fit. Your country, your spouse, your kids, your parents, your friends, the strangers around you, everyone wants you to be a fucking beast. But you're still here. You don't need anything to go for a run except the clothes on your back, you don't need anything to do pushups or situps except the ground beneath your feet, you don't need anything to lift weights except weight to lift. Fuck motivation, fuck discipline, you don't need anything to get fit, stop looking for a unicorn that will hold your hand and go get fit.

Anyone have the plato and socrates picture on working out and lust over hot abs?

this would be a lot better without the replies
I have that exact same clock (on the left) in my room
was like $40 in a Germany tourist shop

Here, bro. Kind of odd that you remembered the "lusting over abs" part over the "they were fucking ripped" part though...

Idk dude just lift
Like sure it hurts at first but then it gets fun, also you eventually look sexier. Hell you don’t even need to lift, just running everyday is fine.

made me cry

Where are my bros at?

More images like these please

>some climb without their legs
kek

:') fuck if this isn't gonna make me go extra hard today

lol thanks but to be fair that's the punchline, "that's how western philosophy started, lusting over hot abs"

powerlifters ultimate gay fantasy

fuck

>somecuck actually made this image
heh

>be me
>lifting for some time, fucking around
>hurt my shoulder, nothing serious but it's time to change
>start doing Greyskull's Lp, learn the form of the big 3 and Ohp
>4 months go by, feel stronger and built more muscles
> workout 3 times a week, Monday,Wednesday and Friday
>today
>leave the gym
>talk to a regular
>say goodbye
>he says see you Wednesday
>he actually paid attention to when I workout
>FeelsGoodMan

Holy fuck. That was some story.
Now I want to go lift but I know that I need rest days because I'm a weakling. FUCK.

Never forget.

I lift,
Because what else is there?

F Craig
May he live on and teach us all deadlift gains

We need more historical motivation. Don't you want to be a Great Man too Veeky Forums? Let the triumphs of others give you strength.

Way to start it with some major cringe.

F-f-fuck, those feels. That is what I needed to hear

lets do some dumping 1

Also I found this folder a while back, full of fit inspirationals: i.scm.im/fit/motivationals/

you never know what you had until its gone.

became a fat alcoholic piece of shit without a clue until my fiance just up and left one day, kicking me out on my ass.

vowed to never be that guy again, joined gym, got sober, fixed my mentality. I've come so far I'm a totally different person, actually engaging and with real hobbies instead of work, tv, beer.

Healthy dating life and when I find that one, I'm now ready for it.

>Churchill
>Great man

He was a fucking kike stooge. Jesus.

23 REPS IN PEACE ZYZZ

24 one of my favorites of all time

The fucking Master.

What if I don't believe a single word that says? You say I'm awesome just because I'm alive huh? I'm only alive because I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, so what's that make me?

Motivation is a false god
Discipline is the standard you hold yourself to, failure to hold yourself to those standards should not happen.

Everyone says one of the least healthy things you can do for your mentality is to compare yourselves to others.
Except for when you have it better apparently

No dick, no thot distractions

Here's something for you guys. Look at this card. You might not know whether 4 stars is good or what 1450 atk means. You might not know what game its from or what her name is. What you do know is that its obviously important to me because its in a protective case. Yes, it has damages, it has wear and tear but you can tell that I don't want anymore damage to come to it, period.
This is a metaphor for your body. I don't know where you came from before today, or what scars you've accumulated in your life time. But I can tell one thing by looking at you: Whether or not you care about yourself. Working out, proper hygiene, grooming, it doesn't matter what you do to make yourself healthier, people will notice and say "He cares about himself." Stop treating your body like garbage before its too late. Care about your body. No one else will do it for you.